Letrozole

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
Hi guys,

I used letrozole and I seem to have the tapering up and down factor down pretty good. However whenever I taper down. The next week my gynomastic symptoms some what return. It looks slightly better than before however when Im in the middle of the treatment my chest looks great after the first few days! How do I keep the benefits after my letro treatment is complete?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

I used letrozole and I seem to have the tapering up and down factor down pretty good. However whenever I taper down. The next week my gynomastic symptoms some what return. It looks slightly better than before however when Im in the middle of the treatment my chest looks great after the first few days! How do I keep the benefits after my letro treatment is complete?
The only way to completely remove gyno is through surgery. Period.

rphash49

Awards
I have not used it as of yet but I plan on it. Formastane is supposed to down regulate the estrogen receptors. Not sure if it would help with existing gyno symptoms.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run it for a longer period of time. Also tapering into exemestane is ideal. Letro deactivates aromatase, but when you cease using it the aromatase reactivates after a time. Exemestane permanently deactivates aromatase.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You need to run it for a longer period of time. Also tapering into exemestane is ideal. Letro deactivates aromatase, but when you cease using it the aromatase reactivates after a time. Exemestane permanently deactivates aromatase.
what BBG said. Letro crushes your E2 so when you come off you will get estro rebound. your best bet is to run nolva or clomid when you come off letro till your E2 levels stabilizes..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some 20mg nolva ED in when you start tappering down the letro.
I wouldn't do it this way. When you come off the nolva your E2 will still be elevated.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the aromatase function is shut down you better hope hes on trt.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromasin deactivates aromatase enzyme that is in the body, it doesn't stop the body from producing aromatase. Aromasin just stops a spike from occurring after you're done using it, unlike letro, which leaves all that aromatase in the body. After you finish letro, the aromatase becomes active again and means a lot more estrogen being created from testosterone.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
aromasin (exemestane) only inhibits the receptors for as long as they are there. Eventually new receptors will be made and old ones discarded, thus ridding you of the aromasin. Plus aromasin is relatively mild in terms of killing E2, in my opinion. But what do I know :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

By using nolva with it and after you stop the letro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aromasin deactivates aromatase enzyme that is in the body, it doesn't stop the body from producing aromatase. Aromasin just stops a spike from occurring after you're done using it, unlike letro, which leaves all that aromatase in the body. After you finish letro, the aromatase becomes active again and means a lot more estrogen being created from testosterone.
This isn't true.

Yes, aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, but rebound is possible, as well as even more hormonal disruption.

Letro and raloxifene are the way to go.

But letro an nolva work well too.
Id toss in some inhibit p as well

aggression23

Awards
This isn't true.

Yes, aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, but rebound is possible, as well as even more hormonal disruption.

Letro and raloxifene are the way to go.

But letro an nolva work well too.
Id toss in some inhibit p as well
What would dosing of letro and raloxifene look like?

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
So should I run Nolva during treatment and after taping or should I run Exemestane? How should I Dose? I'm currently cycling right now and using Letro as Estrogen protection. It's helping avoiding the acne and avoiding the puffy nips which is primarly my main concern. Currently running Mechabol, Epistane, and SHRED. Don't judge me please it's my bod, just stay on topic. By the way thanks alot guys for all your help. I'm going to look into the Exemestane and Nolvadex right now. It's not a bad case of Gynomastia. Just the Pseudo juice affects...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, I wouldn't touch Letro without a followup of Aromasin.

rphash49

Awards
An ai followed up with another ai makes no sense.
A non responder to aromasin may respond to Nolva. I'm not totally bought into using the same thing a second time if it didn't work the first go around but I wouldn't jump to letrozole till I tried both Nolva and aromasin.

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
So I should try to run 20mg of Nolva during cycle and for pct?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what SHRED is but tamoxifen (nolvadex) while on (and while off) stops the e from binding at the receptor (in breast tissue).
I had a slight case of gyno (puffy nips, soreness) and was prescribed 20mg tamoxifen ED. 3 weeks and no more symptoms. I continue to take tamoxifen and have not had any symptoms since.
Tamoxifen will not decrease the level of e in your body, that's the job of an inhibitor. SERMs and AIs serve different functions. Hope this helped.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what SHRED is but tamoxifen (nolvadex) while on (and while off) stops the e from binding at the receptor (in breast tissue).
I had a slight case of gyno (puffy nips, soreness) and was prescribed 20mg tamoxifen ED. 3 weeks and no more symptoms. I continue to take tamoxifen and have not had any symptoms since.
Tamoxifen will not decrease the level of e in your body, that's the job of an inhibitor. SERMs and AIs serve different functions. Hope this helped.
Odd fact most ignore is that a SERM will actually increase the amount of estrogen you have which is why I always taper an AI post SERM or did until I got a script..

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd fact most ignore is that a SERM will actually increase the amount of estrogen you have which is why I always taper an AI post SERM or did until I got a script..
Just for clarity, is it that the SERM "increases" estrogen, or is it that since the estrogen is unable to bind to the "busy" receptor that it would make it seem as if there is more estrogen in the body?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just for clarity, is it that the SERM "increases" estrogen, or is it that since the estrogen is unable to bind to the "busy" receptor that it would make it seem as if there is more estrogen in the body?
Correct its the change in binding from what I have read.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Are we way off base?
Honestly I could be wrong on the mechanism that is causing the increase but I have a few studies saved that point to it happening.

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/640052/

Changes in serum estrogen levels in women during tamoxifen therapy.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9168075/

And given the typos I'm putting down the tablet for bed time...to late for me.

dubfungus

Awards
I don't know why letro gets such a bad wrap. It works amazing, strong as ****, helps with gyno greatly. Sides an can be intense but nothing to crazy

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why letro gets such a bad wrap. It works amazing, strong as ****, helps with gyno greatly. Sides an can be intense but nothing to crazy
Meh I never seem to get sides from letro myself. Blah can't type sleep time :thumbdown::thumbdown:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I get s chance to get to my computer, I'll type some stuff.

No way I'm gona try explaining on my phone. Lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
When I get s chance to get to my computer, I'll type some stuff.

No way I'm gona try explaining on my phone. Lol
Do you have more on this? Not calling you out I'm just interested and always up for new info.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, but my wife has been using my computer to watch the amazing race, every night. So all my posting has been on my phone.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but my wife has been using my computer to watch the amazing race, every night. So all my posting has been on my phone.
Lol I can sympathize I'm stuck watching vampire diaries right now for the same reason..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Survivor here....
Oh man do I feel for you! My ex wife used to make me watch that show...and then buy the season on DVD to re-watch it? Which I could never understand I was like WTF you know how it ends you know who wins how can this be fun to watch?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3