new to the scene

A

amadeus

Awards
Hey all I've been lifting naturally, well with the aid of PHs on occassion for more than 6 years now. I started at 122 Lbs. and now I'm at 197 Lbs. and I have been for the past year and a half. I've tried to gain naturally, however, I can't seem to top that plateau. So I'm going to try this out and see how it works. A little help would be appreciated, here's what I'm thinking of doing.

Test Enan. 300 Mg per week for 6 weeks
Winny 25 Mg per week for 6 weeks starting week 3
HCG or Nolva 20 Mg as needed for 6 weeks.

I'm probably going to take the Winny orally, as I've heard and seen that it "mixes" well with water and is absorbed quicker this way. Plus the pain some have experienced from pinning themselves with the water based injectable.

I'm also thinking of adding Equipose to this as well. So to keep in mind that I'm a newbie to this, what kind of questions, suggestions or changes would you all reccomend.

Oh, I'm 24 and right under 6'0".

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
ok, this looks like a cycle the local gym steroid salesperson recommended for you. He is probaly charging you $500 for it too.

Anywho.

Minimum you should cycle IMO is 8 weeks, better yet 10-12. I would highly recommend bumping the test up to 500mg's per week.

I would drop the Winny, or take it the last 6 weeks of your cycle. At 50mg's ED not 25 a week. You might as well flush it at that dose.

Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen. HCG is to fight testicular atrophy.

Do you have a game plan for post cycle therapy? i.e. Clomid, Nolvadex, etc.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok, this looks like a cycle the local gym steroid salesperson recommended for you. He is probaly charging you $500 for it too.

Anywho.

Minimum you should cycle IMO is 8 weeks, better yet 10-12. I would highly recommend bumping the test up to 500mg's per week.

I would drop the Winny, or take it the last 6 weeks of your cycle. At 50mg's ED not 25 a week. You might as well flush it at that dose.

what he said :goodpost:

A

amadeus

Awards

Anywho.

I was going to use the Nolvadex as my PCT. I'm not set in stone on this either, so I'm up to hear ideas on how I can make my first cycle the best. Also, I've been talking to another guy I know from another board and the Winny is something he suggested. I decided on the Test Enan myself for the longer acting ester in it versus some of the shorter esters.

So I have not purchased anything yet nor do I have a source to get this from - that part I am not worried about, it will come when the time is right.

As for the PCT - I was going to use the Nolva as stated before as needed for the beginning part of the cycle and then again for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. The HCG was a thought in mind to keep on hand. Did I answer all your questions?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use the Nolvadex as my PCT. I'm not set in stone on this either, so I'm up to hear ideas on how I can make my first cycle the best. Also, I've been talking to another guy I know from another board and the Winny is something he suggested. I decided on the Test Enan myself for the longer acting ester in it versus some of the shorter esters.

So I have not purchased anything yet nor do I have a source to get this from - that part I am not worried about, it will come when the time is right.

As for the PCT - I was going to use the Nolva as stated before as needed for the beginning part of the cycle and then again for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. The HCG was a thought in mind to keep on hand. Did I answer all your questions?
ok. What are your currents stats, BF%, goals, and history?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Cycles for the Newbie

Written by TheMudMan

Here are some cycles to consider for a first time user of AAS. All cycles should be based off of test. But before jumping into one of theses cycle please do your research. Remember with the good comes the bad. The bad being side effects from the use of AAS. I will not go into them here but if you do your homework you will know what sides you may see and how to avoid them.

I’m a firm believer in starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This will allow more then enough time to get blood levels peaked. Also, I would also suggest running a SERM (Nolvadex) and AI (arimidex, proviron, femera) together through the cycle.

These are just a few of the many combinations of compounds that can be used in a first cycle. I feel that D-bol, EQ, and Winny are all very good to add to a first cycle to help things along but they are not necessary. I also feel that a long acting ester test is best for a first or even a second cycle. The reason is because of the amount of injections that are required by SUS, Prop, and Suspension.

Below is the PCT protocol I use for most cycles. You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT. There are plenty of studies that show the use of Tribulus will help increase LH levels. This is why it’s a good idea to use during the cycle as well.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

Cycle 2:
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

Cycle 3:
1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 4:
1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 5:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 6:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 7:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
11 – 12 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection

Cycle 8:
1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
11 – 13 Prop 75mg ED
1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection

Cycle 9:
1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Cycle 10:
1 – 12 Cyp 400mg/wk
1 – 12 EQ 400mg/wk
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after last Cyp / Enan injection

Cycle 11:
1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
7 – 12 Winny 50mg ED
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 1 day after last Winny injection / dose

Cycle 12:
1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
8 – 13 Winny 50mg ED
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 1 day after last Winny injection / dose

A

amadeus

Awards
ok. What are your currents stats, BF%, goals, and history?
BF% is a around 20-22% right now I've let myself slid pretty bad, I'm going to diet myself down to right around 12% where I used to be at. Too much drinking :nono:

Stats for sizes, no clues. I'll measure up and post back with that tomorrow.

My goals are pretty simple, I'd like to be a lean 220 Lbs. I want to put on some size to get me over the hump. I'd like to stay around 10% BF.

My current training method is the DC (doggcrap) method. My lifts are nothing great, to say the least, bench is 275 Lbs. for the stated amount of reps in that system, squat is around the 320 Lbs. mark.

Also, if you think I may be incorrect in considering AAS - please don't hesitate to tell me. I'm not adverse to hearing other ways on how I can get myself to my desired weight and BF goal.

Some #s I know I'd like to be at for my goal: Bis - 18/19", Chest -48", Thigh - 27/28", waist - 32" (I'd like to have a nice trim V-shape)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
You won't even appreciate the effects of Winny at that BF%.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to do more research, but it's never too early to start researching...catch my drift ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
that I do, which is why I'm asking before acting.
also, read the stickies in the Anabolics section there will be resources and links in there that should cover almost everything. After doing the reading, then come back with the questions re: the stuff you're unsure of.

C

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am new to the whole game also and just started my first cycle. Cycle #3 listed above is basically what I am doing and I hear from other it is a great starting point. Research is so important and the guys on the board will hang you without it :)

Good luck on the first cycle.

"You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT" <--- First time I seen this for a cycle. This common for most? If so, I should grab some.

Last edited:
A

amadeus

Awards
Cycle 3 was the one that caught my eye. I'm going to keep doing my research on this particular one to see what others have experienced, etc... I am probably a good month away from committing to anything, so I know I will have questions and I know I will probably be flamed for some of the ignorance I may exude - I wholly expect it. To lozgod and kwyckemynd00 - thanks for taking the time out to help me with the beginnings of my journey and set me on the path of enlightenment, lol.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Cycle 3 was the one that caught my eye. I'm going to keep doing my research on this particular one to see what others have experienced, etc... I am probably a good month away from committing to anything, so I know I will have questions and I know I will probably be flamed for some of the ignorance I may exude - I wholly expect it. To lozgod and kwyckemynd00 - thanks for taking the time out to help me with the beginnings of my journey and set me on the path of enlightenment, lol.
no prob. I was a newbie, in a time that was long long ago, in a galaxy that is far far away.

A

amadeus

Awards
Here's my current stats:

5'11" and 24 yrs old
193 Lbs.
Chest - 40.5"
Chest over shoulder - 50.5"
Biceps - 15.5"
Waist - 35.5"
Quads - 23.5"
Forearms measured 1.5" below elbow - 13.25"