Superdrol / Mohn / 4-ad trans or oral cycle

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
Yeah, I've got a ton of stuff laying around and since I've got some superdrol coming and they said it was good to stack with mohn, I thought I might give it a go.

Any suggestions on what dosages I should run it at?

Thanks.

J

jwp888

Awards
Wondering as well. I am on day 5 of M4OHN@50/day. Thinking about adding 20mg of Superdrol. Worried about toxicity.
I am 220, 5'11"@12%

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
This has been in the back of my mind as well.
(The stack and the toxicity.)

J

jwp888

Awards
Why do you feel you need so much m4ohn ?.
Well, primarily b/c at current I am running M4OHN alone as a cutter. However, if I were to ads Superdrol, I might cut back by mgs or just stay the same.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
For what it's worth, I'm seeing amazing results at 30mg Superdrol ED, and 12mg M4OHN ED. At those dosages, a bottle of each lasts one month. I may try adding some 4ad for my next cycle, but I really like this dry lean bulk at a nice 4 week mini-cycle.

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
I'm thinking once I get done with my CEX & V12 turbo cycle (which is going great) I'm going to do 20mg superdrol with 12 mg mohn and some 4-drem and creatine mono for 4-6 weeks, then back to Cex and V12t, then do either an Dien/4ad cycle or a superdrol/Dien cycle. the next 3 months should be worth 25lbs or so.

N

not_thebrakes

I'm thinking once I get done with my CEX & V12 turbo cycle (which is going great) I'm going to do 20mg superdrol with 12 mg mohn and some 4-drem and creatine mono for 4-6 weeks, then back to Cex and V12t, then do either an Dien/4ad cycle or a superdrol/Dien cycle. the next 3 months should be worth 25lbs or so.
haha....25 lbs in 3 months. glad to see your goals are reasonable.

SD/m-dien is not a very intelligent stack. do some research.

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
I was 200+ before my leg surgeries. Now I'm down to 170. Since I'm completely healed, the weight should come back quickly