Question about S1+

Just A Hack

Awards
This is my first time taking S1+ or any 1-T product. I've done two 1AD cycles with great results.
My question is when does this stuff, S1+, really start to kick in? I added two more grams of 1-T to the bottle at the start of my third week, after seeing nothing in the first two weeks. I'm at the end of my third week now and I still haven't felt or seen any great changes. My strenght has gone up a little but that's about it.

I was taking the suggested amounts the first two weeks.. 5 sprays. The third week I added 2 grams of 1-t and still taking 5 sprays.

Thanks

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
You should be doing that every 12 hours or twice a day.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
100mg of 1-T and 150mg of 4-AD is pretty low. You should check around the logs and see what it takes for people to see results they like. There is, unfortunately, a difference between recommended dose and actual dose, for reasons of lawyers and commerce. If a truly effective dose is recommended, then if some worst case person takes too much, court. If a truly effective dose is recommended, then either the company has to put enough product in there to begin with and lose some profit to do so, or they have to increase the price, which decreases sales. I can't entirely blame them, but the aware consumer should check around to find out effective doses, and then do the money calculations.

Just A Hack

Awards
Right..I'm taking it twice per day as close to 12 hours apart. So the first two weeks should have been at 200mg 1-T and 300mg 4-AD per day.

I added the two more grams of 1-T after the second week to up the daily intake a bit to see if it would help.

I will do a search to see what amounts others are taking it at..Thanks

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
For some reason- I've never gotten good results with transdermals. I still cycle them (4-ad), but it always seems that my oral cycles get better results

V Player

Awards
Just A Hack. This is similar to my own S1+ cycle. I did 6 sprays 2x a day. But I also added 3g of 1-T to each bottle from the get go. Im 5'7 and was 164 when I started. I gained almost 10 additional pounds and also lost a small percentage of BF as well. It took about a week for me to see results with that.

Big bump on Strat's post. HUGE bump.

jwp888

Awards
100mg of 1-T and 150mg of 4-AD is pretty low. You should check around the logs and see what it takes for people to see results they like. There is, unfortunately, a difference between recommended dose and actual dose, for reasons of lawyers and commerce. If a truly effective dose is recommended, then if some worst case person takes too much, court. If a truly effective dose is recommended, then either the company has to put enough product in there to begin with and lose some profit to do so, or they have to increase the price, which decreases sales. I can't entirely blame them, but the aware consumer should check around to find out effective doses, and then do the money calculations.
True. S1+ is underdosed and a crappy trans. LG or the old BDC T1 Pro are MUCH better. The S1+ is very liquidy and runny. T1Pro is very viscous. Also, T1Pro is 10 grams of 1T and 5 grams 4AD in 240ml bottle. Much better.

I do not know where to get the carrier that BDC or LG used right now.... hmmmm anyone know??

Just A Hack

Awards
Thanks V Player

I'm about the same build as you, 5'6 at 161. I haven't seen anything yet or really felt anything. I'm beginning to think that my body isn't very reseptive to trandermals, but I'm going to continue the cycle just in case I'm a slow starter or something.

V Player

Awards
Thanks V Player

I'm about the same build as you, 5'6 at 161. I haven't seen anything yet or really felt anything. I'm beginning to think that my body isn't very reseptive to trandermals, but I'm going to continue the cycle just in case I'm a slow starter or something.
Change the dosage to what mine was if you can. But most of all, whats your diet like? Thats the most important thing in a cycle - even gear - I dont care WHAT anyone says.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Eight sprays twice per day...that's what I' would recommend. You should have noticed the effects after 5-7 days.

Just A Hack

Awards
My diet has been the same for the last 8 months and I had good effects from the 1AD cycles, so I'm thinking my diet is still okay. I will add some more test to the bottle Monday.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
My diet has been the same for the last 8 months and I had good effects from the 1AD cycles, so I'm thinking my diet is still okay. I will add some more test to the bottle Monday.

If you already added 2 grams, you may not be able to add more. You can, however, increase the amount of sprays that you apply.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I am running 300mg 1-test, 300mg 4ad and have noticed huge results after the first week. Try increasing your dosage.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im running only 200mg 1-T, 400mg 4-D a day and seeing great gains.

Just A Hack

Awards
Well I will keep at it till the end of my cycle just in case, but I'm thinking that I might not be a good responder to transdermals. I will up the amount of sprays starting Monday.

V Player

Awards
All good advise here, Just A Hack. I hope you see some results soon. Sure would hate to hear you're non transderm responsive. That would suck for any bro.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was S1+. Started 5 sprays am & 5 sprays pm...after a week moved it up to six am & pm. Gained about 10-11 lbs lean, over 5 wks. I'm a pretty easy gainer though.