Propecia combined with prohormones

Ohohoh

Awards
Hi there,

I've never run a cycle before, but I'm currently on propecia and am thinking about running a PH (looking to gain mass mostly)

I had a few concerns, and really trying to find out which PHs would work well with Propecia. (I have some sealed mechabol, which I wanted to start but if it's not ideal I could always sell and get something else)

My mains concerns for a PH are

-One that is still effective in the presence of propecia

-One that still allows propecia to do it's job

-One that won't cause any complications during PCT (4 weeks nolva) when combined with propecia, due to reduced DHT levels

Is anyone able to offer any insight, either specifically on Mechabol+Propecia, or on experiences with any PH combined with Propecia?

Thanks

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well you are effectively crushing your DHT with propecia, and for me at least DHT is a must and makes for the best PH/DS's (mecha, epi, Sd etc.)....so it seems illogical to take propecia to crush your DHT....then take a DHT derivative steroid or PH. I wouldn't take propecia if you paid me a million bucks to be honest. But since you are already on propecia and feel its the best choice for you....go with non-DHT gear/PH....like hdrol for instance....I'm not a good guy to suggest non-DHT gear though since 75% of what I use is usually DHT derived :D

justmechillin

Hexadrone, H-Drol, and 11sterone may work ok w/ the Propecia. Deca style PH's are a no go...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hexadrone, H-Drol, and 11sterone may work ok w/ the Propecia. Deca style PH's are a no go...
I would not go with 11sterone as it does go through 5a-reduction.