M-Sten vs Dimethazine, Which would you choose and why?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. Opinions based on personal usage are great. And of course the Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0 RX combines both at 10mg each. Thanks!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Use both, use stenzine it's cheaper than BL SDMZ.
I'll consider both but I was curious as to why you would recommend a combo product over a stronger dose of a single?

Also, the Sten-Zine seems to be a bit underdosed on the DMZ.

Thanks for the reply.

rphash49

Awards
If I had to choose one I would go with dmz. I've ran both solo and stacked fyi.

For me dmz has less sides with simular results. M-sten shuts me down harder than anything I've used and the lethargy week 4+ is hard to overcome. But everyone is different so your results could differ.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
For me dmz has less sides with simular results. M-sten shuts me down harder than anything I've used and the lethargy week 4+ is hard to overcome. But everyone is different so your results could differ.
This is EXACTLY the type of answer I was hoping for. I had thought about editing my first post to point out that I wanted user feedback on sides for sure. I appreciate your time.

rphash49

Awards
You are welcome. I also find it interesting that m-sten is hard to produce and lab test show that it is never pure m-sten. It can be upto 30% superdrol. I got that info straight from a CEL rep

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I'm logging my first DMZ run right now. Day 10 so the fun should start soon...

I researched for months before making my choice. I think I made the right choice for my second methyl run. Stacked 4ad from AMS for lethargy.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome. I also find it interesting that m-sten is hard to produce and lab test show that it is never pure m-sten. It can be upto 30% superdrol. I got that info straight from a CEL rep
I read that earlier today. Did you notice any difference in the lethargy between M-sten and DMZ?

rphash49

Awards
I read that earlier today. Did you notice any difference in the lethargy between M-sten and DMZ?
Big time difference. Dmz never really gave me any sides. M-sten probably gave me a little more size but the lethargy kicked my ass.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll consider both but I was curious as to why you would recommend a combo product over a stronger dose of a single? Also, the Sten-Zine seems to be a bit underdosed on the DMZ. Thanks for the reply.
MG:MG of stenzine and blackstone labs are the same. 10mg active of dmz and 10mg msten..

I used the combo and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gained quality mass, was shut down pretty hard but ran dermacrine along side so I had little to no lethargy.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
MG:MG of stenzine and blackstone labs are the same. 10mg active of dmz and 10mg msten..

I used the combo and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gained quality mass, was shut down pretty hard but ran dermacrine along side so I had little to no lethargy.
The version I saw had the DMZ listed at 5mg in the Sten-Zine but I may have possibly found dated info. Super DMZ is 10/10 of each.

rphash49

Awards

I'm thinking of using dermacrine rather than stano in my next stack.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I've enjoyed Dermacrine 2 times in the past.

Also, I used this new online tool called Google and found info on the Sten-Zine showing 10mg/10mg.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The version I saw had the DMZ listed at 5mg in the Sten-Zine but I may have possibly found dated info. Super DMZ is 10/10 of each.
The stenzine is definitely 10/10 and when you use the code AM20 at our site it's a no brainer

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
The stenzine is definitely 10/10 and when you use the code AM20 at our site it's a no brainer
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I decide to go that route. I'm kinda leaning away from M-sten in general. I was VERY susceptible to lethargy with SD so I'm concerned about it with any M-sten product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I decide to go that route. I'm kinda leaning away from M-sten in general. I was VERY susceptible to lethargy with SD so I'm concerned about it with any M-sten product.
I didn't have any lethargy. Just use 4ad rx, dermacrine, or 5 alpha test to keep lethargy at bay.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran msten at 32mg ed and lethargy kicked my ass. Trest was great to combat the lethargy though. Some guys on another site swear that running msten and dmz together is the only way to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 51
Anabolics 13