Does waist / pants size increase freak you out ?

1. Registered User

Does waist / pants size increase freak you out ?

I am just ending my first 'real gear' cycle of d-bol and a transdermal test. Before this I had two years doing PH's which except for the transdermals ( T1-Pro ), I had nothing but rotten experiances using.

Anyway, this maybe a dumb question but how freaked do you guys get when during a cycle you have to move up in pants size ; not only because of the thighs becoming too tight but the waist as well ?

This happened last winter with the PH's much sooner than it did the d-bol but I now just had to move up into 34 waist jeans and doing so made me feel like such a fat-ass. On this cycle I went from 190 to 202.5 in six weeks. I've been using Liquidex also to keep the bloat down to a minimum but still eventually had to bite the bullet and buy larger jeans.

With the nothing-but-bloat gains from the oral PH's I've done , I was back into my normal size in no time after ending the cycle.

I'm always concerned with waist size increases - maybe too concerned - but never saw anyone mentioning it here. Is
    that because you accept this as an expected part of the cycle and know it'll be back down or just feel that the increased waist size is offset by the increases in the other areas ?

I'm about ready to end this one and plan my next one in the spring of EQ and Test E ...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

comes with the territory bro.
  3. Registered User

just wear sweats everyday and you'll never notice
    •   

4. Registered User

There ya go ... the old sweat pants trick. I was doing that at home but can't get away with it everyday when I'm out. I just have this phobia about the waist getting too big , especially when I'm getting older. When I broke down and bought a pair of 34" waist jeans last night ... well ... that started to freak me out !

I even tried to convince myself that the long underwear was the main reason for that ... now how ****in' vain is THAT !

But if it's like Beelebub says , and this is just part of what I have to deal with in using gear, well then I deal with it.

Thanks ... now I won't feel guilty eating dinner tonight
  5. Board Supporter

I have little sympathy, lol. 34" pants. I have never worn less than 34" pants and I am only 25 years old. If I were in your place, I would count myself lucky to gain so little on the waist.

You should see what it feels and looks like to go from 202.5 to 253 lbs in about three weeks. I would worry when you are having to buy 45" pants lol, not now.
  6. Registered User

Yeah, I know you're probably right ... but I always have this image of big upper body and small waists - so any increase there the 'red warning lights' go on in my head.

Plus , being only 5'6" any gain in the midsection will definately take away from 'the look' we all want but I definately think you're right about being overly concerned about the 'numbers'.

I'm sure alot of the smaller waist sizes claimed by big guys are probably as exaggerated as their other measurements.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Crotalus
    Yeah, I know you're probably right ... but I always have this image of big upper body and small waists - so any increase there the 'red warning lights' go on in my head.

Plus , being only 5'6" any gain in the midsection will definately take away from 'the look' we all want but I definately think you're right about being overly concerned about the 'numbers'.

I'm sure alot of the smaller waist sizes claimed by big guys are probably as exaggerated as their other measurements.
    a couple things that help..(im 5ft5 lol).. make getting your lat width increased and shoulder width increased a main prioroty. this will help that thicker waist not seem so thick.. by keeping with your v taper, so the thicker your waist gets then the wider your back and shoulders need to get.
  8. Gold Member

maybe you just need to take a massive dump ... hahah jk
  9. Board Supporter

mmmmmm fibre! or is that fiyyyyar?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:59 PM
  2. Ok now you guys are Freaking me out
    By DreamWeaver in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 07:42 PM
  3. What size pins do you guys use for HCG?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 08:54 AM
  4. How does this bulking diet look to you guys?
    By djhex36 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:04 PM
  5. When does a cutting cycle start for YOU
    By andro69 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 01:55 PM