Hybrid M1T cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

Hybrid M1T cycle

For the first week I will use the starting at only at 5 mg of M1T, in the second week I will double the dose to 10 .In the third week I'll move it up to 15 mg.Then in the fourth week I will return it to 10 mg.In week 5 I will not use M1T but rather proviron at 20 mg and then do the same for week 6.Given that it is a mild anti-estrogen I do not intend to use it as post cycle therapy, rather simply to use it synergistically with M1T.In regards to PCT, I will be using Nolvadex at about 25 or 30 mg.

I am only using smaller doses of methyl one testosterone to avoid side effects in any extreme reference.So what occurs would be fine in that sense.

My diet is around 2500 calories per day, just 500 above my intake needs.I also consume on average 140 grams of protien, which is above scientific calculation but well below the suggested need of a body builder.I do eat moderate amount of fat, namely from my favourite food, cheese.I eat about 8 times a day, meals ranging from 200-400 calories.Things such as low fat yogarts and some times just pieces of wheat bread...

I also intend on using milk thistle in the post cycle treatment.Thoughts and advice is always welcome.-Christoph

2. Registered User
    Answers

Personally, I have started week one at 10mg a day, week 2 15mg a day and I am not intending to go above 15mg so week 3 15mg a day. There is no point in lowering the dose as you will already be shut down, unless you are experiencing bad sides of course.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

It'd help if you could provide your stats. Here are a few tips:

If your maintenance calories are only 2000, you must be really light. Still, 140g of protein is about half what you should be getting. For example, I am around 220lbs, & I shoot for 400-450g protein when on a cycle. 350-400 when off. If you want to take advantage of the cycle, you need a lotta protein & calories. Get your diet in order before using m1t. There is no place for mass quantities of cheese on a cycle diet plan.

It sounds like this will be your 1st cycle, I would highly recommend waiting to use m1t until your 2nd-3rd cycle. You could use a little research before using 1 of the most dangerous androgens around. Try a 1-test/4ad cycle.

There is no reason to taper your dosage down at the end of the cycle. I suggest starting with 5mg, then going up to 10mg in week 2 like you said. Thenevavluate your gains, if you are gaining at 10mg, why increase it at all? m1t is very hardcore stuff. The lower the effective dose you can gain on, the better. If gains stop, go up to 15mg. My guess is you will gain just fine on 10 & never need to increase. Also- Never use m1t without 4ad.

Nolvadex should be at 40mg to start, then decrease to 30 after a week, 20 for 1-2 weeks, etc. m1t will shut you down very hard after weeks, you'll need a 4-5 week PCT.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    It'd help if you could provide your stats. Here are a few tips:

If your maintenance calories are only 2000, you must be really light. Still, 140g of protein is about half what you should be getting. For example, I am around 220lbs, & I shoot for 400-450g protein when on a cycle. 350-400 when off. If you want to take advantage of the cycle, you need a lotta protein & calories. Get your diet in order before using m1t. There is no place for mass quantities of cheese on a cycle diet plan.

It sounds like this will be your 1st cycle, I would highly recommend waiting to use m1t until your 2nd-3rd cycle. You could use a little research before using 1 of the most dangerous androgens around. Try a 1-test/4ad cycle.

There is no reason to taper your dosage down at the end of the cycle. I suggest starting with 5mg, then going up to 10mg in week 2 like you said. Thenevavluate your gains, if you are gaining at 10mg, why increase it at all? m1t is very hardcore stuff. The lower the effective dose you can gain on, the better. If gains stop, go up to 15mg. My guess is you will gain just fine on 10 & never need to increase. Also- Never use m1t without 4ad.

Nolvadex should be at 40mg to start, then decrease to 30 after a week, 20 for 1-2 weeks, etc. m1t will shut you down very hard after weeks, you'll need a 4-5 week PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. my m1t cycle
    By linedrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 02:18 PM
  2. Part I of II...M1T cycle
    By kmac6225 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:25 PM
  3. LGP 1-t hydroxy + M1T cycle review
    By TMack40 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2