HCG...Overkill?

captainbicept

Awards
Would it be necessary/adviseable to run hcg weeks 1-11 250iu two times per week with the below cycle?
Or would that be overkill as this is not a very suppressive cycle to the hpta?

Dbol weeks 1-2 25mg/day
M4OHN weeks 5-12 36mg/day
test E weeks 1-10 400mg/week
l-dex weeks 1-12 .25mg/day
Nolvadex week 13 60mg/day
week 14 40mg/day
week 15 30mg/day
week 16 10mg/day

dego

Awards
Would it be necessary/adviseable to run hcg weeks 1-11 250iu two times per week with the below cycle?
Or would that be overkill as this is not a very suppressive cycle to the hpta?

Dbol weeks 1-2 25mg/day
M4OHN weeks 5-12 36mg/day
test E weeks 1-10 400mg/week
l-dex weeks 1-12 .25mg/day
Nolvadex week 13 60mg/day
week 14 40mg/day
week 15 30mg/day
week 16 10mg/day
Depends on how sensitive to suppression you are. I don't get suppressed very easily so I would say overkill for that particular stack. If you have money to burn then I'd say go for it and let us know how your PCT is different.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Test is def suppressive. You won't lose your libido like on Tren alone, but that's because you are supplying exogenous test. That overcomes any symptoms caused by suppression of natural test. But your brain does not see the need to send the signal to your testicles to produce, since there is already plenty of test in the bloodstream.

quez82

Awards
You'd be fine running hcg 2-3weeks prior to pct, timed according to 48hrs of 1st pct administeration... Might not even need to run it all..Personally, I wouldn't use it in such a light cycle..

dego

Awards
Test is def suppressive. You won't lose your libido like on Tren alone, but that's because you are supplying exogenous test. That overcomes any symptoms caused by suppression of natural test. But your brain does not see the need to send the signal to your testicles to produce, since there is already plenty of test in the bloodstream.
Test isn't all that suppressive its the estrogen that is suppressive and he is using an AI so suppression shouldn't be bad at all. I still think for most that at this length of cycle HCG is overkill. If you are over 40 or have low test levels to begin with or know you don't bounce back all that fast then by all means HCG is well worth the money.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Suppression will occur anytime you increase test exogenously for more than a week or 2 whether you use HCG or not.

For such a light cycle, hcg isn't necessary but if you have it then go ahead and run it. It will help to keep testicular atrophy to a minimum. It's so cheap that i say go ahead and run it with all you cycles.