Pre loading necessary for pro mag? need help asap

dmart

Awards
This is my first time doing pro mag or any type of enhancement drug(starting tmrw). I was told by the guy who sold me is that I don't need to pre load it.

Im taking 25mg 1 in the morning and 1 8hours after it. Ill also being taking elixer for liver support. after 4 weeks im going on PCT.

Do i need to pre load becuase ive been reading mixed things for this.

Also my friend said your balls will shrink on this PH is that true?

I was told that I am too young to take. Is that true? Im 20 years old.

thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ive answered this a million times, so i guess ill say it one more time

you preload for one reason. to adjust to hawthorne berry before you start the steroid. hawthorne berry causes an initial bp spike. if you start it and the steroid at the same time, you risk having a nasty bp spike for a week or so.

if debilitating headaches arnt your thing, then you should definately preload hawthorne berry

your balls may or may not shrink. its a short low dose cycle, so no one can say for certain

dmart

Awards
What do i preload with and where do i buy it? so if i dont pre load ill just get a huge headache would that be all day?

dmart

Awards
i was told by someone that im to young to take. Im 20 years old.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yup you is too young. u wont even notice a difference with your experience. its just a waste of money.

just hold onto it for a year or two. itll be fine

dmart

Awards
yup you is too young. u wont even notice a difference with your experience. its just a waste of money.

just hold onto it for a year or two. itll be fine
If i took it. What do you think would happen? I really think it would do me good. I have really good genetics...like when i say really good i mean really good

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
If you have such good genetics you don't need a pH. I'm not trying to sound like an a** but you don't know what you're doing and your hormones aren't done changing and all that yet. Chill out and wait for a couple years. I'm in the same boat as you. But the risks outweigh any gains you might make on it.

dmart

Awards
ive read about many people younger than me doing it. Its only a 4 week cycle too and its a 50mg dose too

also what about all the pro bbs who started at a young age. Didn't arnold start at 16?>

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Arnold also smoked weed and did cocaine. But that doesn't mean its safe bro. The fact is. When your young still we can make gains like I 30 year old on steroids without all the sides and money spent on post cycle and all that. Plus what's the point. Once you take a pH your regular test levels and all of that will never be the same and you'll never make the gains you could naturally now without the help of aas.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If i took it. What do you think would happen? I really think it would do me good. I have really good genetics...like when i say really good i mean really good
how bout you explain how "really good" they are? cuz if theyre so good, you wouldnt be looking at steroids at 20yo

rphash49

Awards
This is my first time doing pro mag or any type of enhancement drug(starting tmrw). I was told by the guy who sold me is that I don't need to pre load it.

Im taking 25mg 1 in the morning and 1 8hours after it. Ill also being taking elixer for liver support. after 4 weeks im going on PCT.

Do i need to pre load becuase ive been reading mixed things for this.

Also my friend said your balls will shrink on this PH is that true?

I was told that I am too young to take. Is that true? Im 20 years old.

thanks
Yes you are too young. Your endocrine system is not done growing and the use of PH/steroids could stunt that growth. This could cause significant health issues later in life. Wait till you are around 24 or till you stop muscle growth naturally.... Whichever is greater.