Rethinking my next cycle.

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Rethinking my next cycle.

I am very fascinated by transdermal delivery. I am considering running one. I got tons ofit sitting around collecting dust. I know no one here probaly has run one but over here at Anabolic Minds alot of people have. I just fear wasting 8-12 weeks of my time and money. Any input?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    I am very fascinated by transdermal delivery. I am considering running one. I got tons ofit sitting around collecting dust. I know no one here probaly has run one but over here at Anabolic Minds alot of people have. I just fear wasting 8-12 weeks of my time and money. Any input?
    I personally didn't like applying the transdermal. So, if you have some, I'd take it if I were you, instead of letting it go to wase. But, I wouldn't buy it if you're not afraid of pinz I mean, it'll be just as illegal as test, deca, etc anyway...so what the hell, right?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I personally didn't like applying the transdermal. So, if you have some, I'd take it. But, I wouldn't buy it if you're not afraid of pinz I mean, it'll be just as illegal as test, deca, etc anyway...so what the hell, right?
    Well it is test, and I was going to make some transdermal tren. I just want to see how effective it is. I got powder to waste, that's no big deal, I would just hate to waste the time in the gym. However if it works, thats less scar tissue I have to deal with. If it did work I would probaly stick to it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

Well it is test, and I was going to make some transdermal tren. I just want to see how effective it is. I got powder to waste, that's no big deal, I would just to waste the time in the gym. However if it works, thats less scar tissue I have to deal with. If it did work I would probaly stick to it.
    well, hell. I'd make tren a transdermal. But, that's b/c you'd have to pin it every day. *yikes*

If you've got a ton of BASE powder, hell y eah I'd make a transdermal of it. Less scar tissue is a good thing But, I just got sick of the application and the smell, etc, etc.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

well, hell. I'd make tren a transdermal. But, that's b/c you'd have to pin it every day. *yikes*

If you've got a ton of BASE powder, hell y eah I'd make a transdermal of it. Less scar tissue is a good thing But, I just got sick of the application and the smell, etc, etc.
    Actually there is a tren enanthanate that you only have to inject 1 or 2 times a week, I got some of that too. However I have to ease my curiosity on the transdermals. I think I am going to throw 10 grams in to some customizing gel and run it with transdermal test and Ferema.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

Actually there is a tren enanthanate that you only have to inject 1 or I got some of that too. However I have to ease my curiosity on the transdermals. I think I am going to throw 10 grams in to some customizing gel and run it with transdermal test and Ferema.
    Yeah, i've seen the tren enan. British Dragon makes it, I believe. Maybe others do too though (???).

Transdermals work, there's no questino about it. Either way, keep it logged and keep us posted

edit: for some reason I was under the impression you were making powders out of cattle implants, etc...
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Yeah, i've seen the tren enan. British Dragon makes it, I believe. Maybe others do too though (???).
    I don't know. I make my own. I believe they do, I know alot of the UG labs carry it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

I don't know. I make my own. I believe they do, I know alot of the UG labs carry it.
    Oh, you added your own enanthate ester..cool. Did you follow Chemo's instructions?? (it was he who put the instruction up in this board, right?? or am I just imagining things?) Was it easy, hard, medium?? Sounds like fun th ough!

How did you test it to make sure it was tren enan after you were finished? Melting point?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Oh, you added your own enanthate ester..cool. Did you follow Chemo's instructions?? (it was he who put the instruction up in this board, right?? or am I just imagining things?) Was it easy, hard, medium?? Sounds like fun th ough!

How did you test it to make sure it was tren enan after you were finished? Melting point?
    No I just get the powder. You can get whatever ester you want. You can get tren base powder, tren acetate, tren enan., etc.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE=lozgod]I would just hate to waste the time in the gym.QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk, but you really believe you're wasting your time if you're not "on something"?
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I would just hate to waste the time in the gym.
    Not to be a jerk, but you really believe you're wasting your time if you're not "on something"?
    OK bad choice of words. If the transdermals were to shut me down, and not have my blood levels high enough to have an anabolic effect, then yes, it would be counter productive, therefore a waste.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

No I just get the powder. You can get whatever ester you want. You can get tren base powder, tren acetate, tren enan., etc.
    OOOHHH...I feel like a dumbass. lol...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK bad choice of words. If the transdermals were to shut me down, and not have my blood levels high enough to have an anabolic effect, then yes, it would be counter productive, therefore a waste.
    Gotcha. Sorry, figured you meant something else.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Do you understand that you loged into anabolicminds and posted that message?. Are you ok?

Similar Forum Threads

1. My next cycle....
    By sepheus61 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:13 AM
  2. my next cycle.....
    By sepheus61 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 07:44 PM
  3. my next cycle
    By diablo69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4