4ad transdermal getting crazy!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

4ad transdermal getting crazy!

Has anyone tried 4ad solo in excess of a gram a day transdermal? A guy at my gym said said he is running 1400 grams a day. I know that is a lot of rubbing, I couldn't believe my ears! But if you think about it that will yield around 441 grams of test at the end of the week, assuming 30% absorption and 15% conversion. Both numbers are on the low end of what users here report. That would be the equivlent of a little over 600 grams enathate a week when taking the ester into consideration. Is it possible that this could work out to be in the same ball park as a 600mg a week enathate cycle?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

yes it could
  3. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm interested too, I personally love 4-ad - but most wouldn't put in the same sentence as test (at any dose).
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

wait 1400grams ED?
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

probably meant mgs
  6. DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%

I would hope so...that would be expensive!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

mg not grams

Yes I mean mg not grams. Sorry for the confustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    wait 1400grams ED?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

I'm interested too, I personally love 4-ad - but most wouldn't put in the same sentence as test (at any dose).
    See, that is what I thought to. But I have been reading all over the place that it is like 95% as anaboic as test and a little more androgenic. In which case that would be a retared amount of 4ad. Something else to think about is the blood values that supersolder had done while running the 4ad cyp or sledge test seem to indicate that it converts at over 15%. I don't really know what to make of it I was kind of shocked when the guy told me he was rubbing this much **** on himself.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

BryanM

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    yes it could
    BryanM, are you saying that from experience, or are you just saying in theory it should work out?
  10. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

I think Supersoldier was the pinning the 4-ad cyp though.
    Again, I love 4-ad, but it certainly packs on size - easy to put on fat if you're not careful...

I've gone as high as 800mg-900mg.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

I think Supersoldier was the pinning the 4-ad cyp though.
    Again, I love 4-ad, but it certainly packs on size - easy to put on fat if you're not careful...

I've gone as high as 800mg-900mg.
    I realize he was pinning the 4ad cyp. but he also wasn't taking 1400mg of it a day. You have went 900mg transdermal? What were you running it with? How were the gains. If that is oral then it is not even really that high of a dose. I went up to 2 grams a day oral and didn't really get that much out of it.
  12. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

Back in Late October
    I front loaded 800mg of 4-ad for a week (trans), ran M1T for a week, got sick and stopped.
    I maintained a gain of 5lbs, and strength.

At 800mg, libido was out of control. Sleeping was hard too, but that probably was the M1T.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't see sense in using that much. If you want better absorbtion just get the cyp and pin it. It would be a real mess rubbing it all in and it probally won't all absorb seeing as you have to rub so much in it would most likely just form layers on top of one another. If you want better absorbtion from a transdermal you could also spread it out more evenly. If you use so much you will not be able spread a thin enough layer, so you will waste a lot of it!.
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.92%

Ive ran 1gm 4ad ed trans my wife was about to run away, I wouldnt leave her be. But if yo do the phlogel at 200mg/ml it is only 5ml per day td and that is real easy to get on.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

fwiw, i think people throw around the 15% number without taking into account the probably instrinsic non-converted activity

using the 15% number, that would mean that 1000 mg of 4-ad prop injected per week would "equal" only 150 mg of test prop per week

obviously (to anybody that has used it), 1000 mg of 4-ad prop per week is more effective (andhas way more libido boost) than 150 mg of test prop per week.

same thing if one substitutes cyp for prop
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

I've slathered on over a gram of 4AD (which worked out to about 11-12ml ED) for a few days, and it was out of control-->libido, need for sleep, recovery times, diety-like feelings. I haven't done test, but high-dose 4AD is some powerful shiaat!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kevinW
    Ive ran 1gm 4ad ed trans my wife was about to run away, I wouldnt leave her be. But if yo do the phlogel at 200mg/ml it is only 5ml per day td and that is real easy to get on.
    He, he, he...that's how my g/f was when I was one 300mg/day of 4AD trans. I couldn't imagine what she'd have done at a gram a day!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Here is the way I look at it T-Bone. Absorbtion is one thing but actual amount of active hormone in your system is another. If you pin 1000mg of 4ad-cyp a week you will get around 1000-300(weight of ester) 700mg of 4ad in you system if you go the transdermal route and get only 30% absorption, for the sake of argument, you will need to rub 2350mg (rounded off), or 335 mg a day to get the same amount of hormone. It doesn't matter how it gets there as long as it is there. For some people the extra aggrigvation of having to rub an obsene amount goop on themselves is worth the trouble of not having to pin, for one reason or another. I am more interested in how the actual amount of active hormone will act once it is in the system, irrespective of how it arrived there. For some people pinning is fine. It is obvoiusly the most efficient way to go, but for others pinning is not an option. I don't know this guys reason for using that much of a transdermal, I am however curious of what the amount of active hormone will do once in the body. If 4ad is as good as strong as some people indicate then this guy is in for a hell of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I don't see sense in using that much. If you want better absorbtion just get the cyp and pin it. It would be a real mess rubbing it all in and it probally won't all absorb seeing as you have to rub so much in it would most likely just form layers on top of one another. If you want better absorbtion from a transdermal you could also spread it out more evenly. If you use so much you will not be able spread a thin enough layer, so you will waste a lot of it!.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    I've slathered on over a gram of 4AD (which worked out to about 11-12ml ED) for a few days, and it was out of control-->libido, need for sleep, recovery times, diety-like feelings. I haven't done test, but high-dose 4AD is some powerful shiaat!
    Nice! I knew somebody has tried it before.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    fwiw, i think people throw around the 15% number without taking into account the probably instrinsic non-converted activity

using the 15% number, that would mean that 1000 mg of 4-ad prop injected per week would "equal" only 150 mg of test prop per week

obviously (to anybody that has used it), 1000 mg of 4-ad prop per week is more effective (andhas way more libido boost) than 150 mg of test prop per week.

same thing if one substitutes cyp for prop
    I was thinking the same thing to but I found an old thread over at bb.com right around the time 4ad cyp came out where guys were pinning around 500mg a week and not getting anything out of it. 500mg a week of test may not be a lot but over the course of time I guarantee you will get more out of it than training natual. Actually, if I remember right the experiment didn't go on that long definatley no longer than a month. I have actually used test and not seen anything for a month before. I don't think that is that uncommon So the verdict is still out, I'm just trying to hunt down people that have taken a ton of 4ad (transdermal, pinned, or otherwise) to see how they reacted to it.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

Phlojel

I am interested in phlojel. That would be pretty sweet to be able to have a 200mg/ml ratio. Have you tried phlojel? If so what did you think compared to other transdermal methods?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinW
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

yes, but bad mofo, 500 mg of cyp a week would (assuming an equivalency ratio of about 25-30%) be equal to 125-150 mg of cyp a week, which would also do nothing for most people.

i'm NOT saying it's a 1/1 ratio. that would be absurd. 1000 mg of 4-ad prop is NOT equal to 1000 mg of test prop (and i am using the term "equal" loosely)

it most definitely has more effect than 150 mg of test prop which is all you would get using the 15% #

assuming the 15% # is accurate, it is not the ONLY thing going on. one also has to factor in the intrinsic activity of the unconverted 4-ad. PA has said (and i agree) that 4-ad does have intrinsic action. this makes sense, because its effect (especially libido wise) is greater than the 15% conversion # would predict

i think when one takes the additive effects of intrinsic factors in addition to conversion factors, the # is closer to 25-35% or so
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    yes, but bad mofo, 500 mg of cyp a week would (assuming an equivalency ratio of about 25-30%) be equal to 125-150 mg of cyp a week, which would also do nothing for most people.

i'm NOT saying it's a 1/1 ratio. that would be absurd. 1000 mg of 4-ad prop is NOT equal to 1000 mg of test prop (and i am using the term "equal" loosely)

it most definitely has more effect than 150 mg of test prop which is all you would get using the 15% #

assuming the 15% # is accurate, it is not the ONLY thing going on. one also has to factor in the intrinsic activity of the unconverted 4-ad. PA has said (and i agree) that 4-ad does have intrinsic action. this makes sense, because its effect (especially libido wise) is greater than the 15% conversion # would predict

i think when one takes the additive effects of intrinsic factors in addition to conversion factors, the # is closer to 25-35% or so
    I'd say some where between 35%-45%
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well Brodus, you always seems to have so much stuff on hand. You are one lucky bastard!. I've only done two trades online and they are with you. You could start your own company with all the stuff you always seem to have. I do like 4AD like the rest of you guys. I guess I am a just frugal. I would love to see a picture of all the ph/ps products you have. Just stack everything up and take a digital picture. Or do you need a wide-angle lens for that?.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

actually guys when you look back on ss thread he was taking hcg which gave him an additional boost in test levels from his own normal output. He did another test that showed the equivalence to the 15% conversion rate when he was NOT taking hcg.

Ive dosed 4ad cyp at 2100mgs before and ive dosed real test before at 200mg another run at 750mgs and one run of 500mgs. I can deffeanatley attribute the 4ad cyp to converting at the 15% rate! It felt around 300mgs of test in my body. The gains were slow as well not like the usual.

I do agree that it has intrinsic abilities but I dont think they contribute to a substantial anabolic factor at all. Deffanatley the libido factor though.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Maybe I should have stocked up with more 4ad. My libido isn't at a normal level for someone my age I don't think. I would say its gone done significantly since age 26. I am an endo though and large doses of 4ad, would make me extremely fat!. If I was to dose as high as some of you guys, I can picture what would happen...You know that scene in the first Austin Powers movie with Fat Bastard and that chick in bed where he is eating fried chicken in bed?. Well thats another reason why I personally would not dose it that high!.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

I'll post a digi phot after the ban! I've got a lot of stuff, but not enough for a store. The things I will be selling in the future I will not photograph!

I actually decided to stock on 4AD after my experience with over a gram daily. To be honest, one night I was feeling crazy and I put a gram on in one large-ass full-body application (and had slathered on a gram earlier during the day in two applications). Let me just say 4AD is awesome b/c it feels like an amplified version of yourself, not a synthetic jacked version of yourself. I now understand why test is the foundation of every real AAS stack. I also disagree with those who say you can't feel hormone levels--I had over 2,000 mg. of 4AD via a strong transdermal WITH DMSO prep, and I can tell you, I was growling for fun and feeling like the hulk. I slept 4 hours, got up, went to work, and squatted hardcore.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Brodus your making me want more 4AD damn it!. I started out reading this thread thinking I would never use that much. You got me going now though!. I almost wish I didn't spend so much on superdrol!.
  29. Obese Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%

I slept 4 hours, got up, went to work, and squatted hardcore.
    Ouch. I wouldn't recommend this as a recipe for success. Although, I understand for some an adequate amount of rest is hard to come by.
  30. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

Its all about the testostrone.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Ouch. I wouldn't recommend this as a recipe for success. Although, I understand for some an adequate amount of rest is hard to come by.
    Oh yeah, not recommended at all! It's just that I couldn't sleep and seemed to not suffer the next day. This is offered as anecdotal evidence of large-dose 4AD, nothing more!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.88%

full body transdermal covering

Brodus you are a trooper!

I'll post a digi phot after the ban! I've got a lot of stuff, but not enough for a store. The things I will be selling in the future I will not photograph!

I actually decided to stock on 4AD after my experience with over a gram daily. To be honest, one night I was feeling crazy and I put a gram on in one large-ass full-body application (and had slathered on a gram earlier during the day in two applications). Let me just say 4AD is awesome b/c it feels like an amplified version of yourself, not a synthetic jacked version of yourself. I now understand why test is the foundation of every real AAS stack. I also disagree with those who say you can't feel hormone levels--I had over 2,000 mg. of 4AD via a strong transdermal WITH DMSO prep, and I can tell you, I was growling for fun and feeling like the hulk. I slept 4 hours, got up, went to work, and squatted hardcore.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Thats it guys. You turned my feeling on this completely around!. My next stack will be a high dose 4ad trans with lower dosed sdrol!. Funny how reading this thread completley changed my mind about this!. You bastards!.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.86%

I like transdermals, but it seems the problem with 4-AD is that I could never get more than maybe 8 grams per 8 onces of solution to disolve into properly..otherwise alot would just settle to the bottom after a bit.

I Look at back in the day when Ergopharm had Androspray, not the best carrier, but it was decent and it was 12 grams per bottle, I used to go through one of those in 12-14 days and I wouldn`t get much out of it unless I stacked with fina, which then was always awesome.

Now transdermal syno, is something that freaking rocks, I was doing 2 grams per week last year and it was about 5 times as strong as the 4-Ad at about a gram per day. (can`t wait I`ll be starting my secong time with transdermal syno in a few days)
    Yeah my nipples were puffy but nolva and letro kept it at bay.

I`ve also pinned 4-AD cyp at about 2500mg per week, however that was not even nearly as strong as the transdermal syno...I just wish synovex had no estrogen to remove out of it, the whole process would be so simple.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to find 4AD transdermals and M1T caps...
    By drew6236 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:55 AM
  2. 1T/4AD Transdermal, m5aa
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:30 AM
  3. Nolva, and 4AD Transdermal anywhere?
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:35 PM
  4. Absorption rate 4AD Transdermal to 4AD Oral