For conditioning purposes...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

For conditioning purposes...

I need to get my 3 mile time down to 22 minutes. Currently, my best time is right around twenty-five and a half minutes. I have roughly 3 months to make it happen. I'm busting my ass and everything is dialed in. I'm getting ~9 hours of sleep a night, eating plenty, and definitely working out. So I was thinking I'd make use of prohormones for the recovery benefits so I can continue training hard. The two goals of this is to maintain bodyweight (180 pounds) and strength levels while lowering my 3 mile time. I've been lifting for seven years but have only been doing the distance running thing for about 4 months.
    So the lifts:
    Squat: 365
    Bench: 235
    Deadlift: 435

I've never done any prohormones or steroids before so this would be my first. The cycle that I thought I would do would be 500mg of 1-Test cyp and 500mg of 4AD per week for 10 weeks. Lethargy isn't an issue because my sweet schedule allows me plenty of time to get naps in. Also, reduced sex drive isn't an issue. I'm planning on running 10mg of Nolva throughout the cycle to prevent gyno (had pubescent gynocomastia and the surgery to remove it). Lastly, I'm going to start PCT with clomid 7 days after the last injection.
    So the question remains, for the goal that I'm going for: the reduced 3 mile time while maintaining size and strength, would this work?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm hardly an expert, but it seems to me that M4OHN would be tailor-made, given what you want to accomplish. I'm sure you'd get results from your 1T-cyp/4AD stack, but I'm not the one to say they'd be the results you'd want.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

If you are looking strictly at improving your running and you are not concerned at all with getting bigger then I think you are on the wrong path with what you are taking. Stick with mild and pure anabolics. Go with Mohn, 1,4andro dione, nordiol etc. I have worked with a few track athletes and these are the kind of ph's we used to improve their times and stamina. Best of luck.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

You're right, I'm not really that interested in getting bigger, just in keeping what I have. With that said, since you mentioned that you worked with track athletes, could you lay out what you did and had them use (what amounts, what method of delivery, etc)? I need the results based around a 3 mile run. I appreciate it.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

Also, I don't care if I do get bigger, I just need to have my 3 mile time reduced to around the 22 minute mark.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

So, using the recommended prohormones:
    Week 1 through 6:
    MOHN: 24mg ED split up into 6 doses.
    Week 1 through 8:
    1,4andro: 100mg ED divided into 2 doses.

How does that look? I have nolva on hand and do I just use standard PCT at the end?
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you drop 10 lbs wether muscle or fat you will drop your time by about 1/2 a minute a mile. So if you have enough fat to lose you could do that.

Also one day a week work your way up to doing a 10 mile run. One day a week do mile repeats at race pace, and a third day a week do 1/4 mile repeats at 6:50 min per mile pace with a 100 yard walk in between.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

Get a good extract of rhodiola rosea and run at 1g a day. BAC seems to be the most cost effective but you will probably have to run at 1.5g to get the endurance increasing effects. And you will be one happy SOB while on that dosage
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    If you drop 10 lbs wether muscle or fat you will drop your time by about 1/2 a minute a mile. So if you have enough fat to lose you could do that.
    I already have a six-pack going on and plenty of veins. So any weight loss would probably be muscle, but I'll keep that in mind if it comes down to the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Also one day a week work your way up to doing a 10 mile run. One day a week do mile repeats at race pace, and a third day a week do 1/4 mile repeats at 6:50 min per mile pace with a 100 yard walk in between.
    Is there any particular number of mile repeats I should do at race pace? And how many quarter mile repeats should I work up to?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:34 PM
  2. Anti-e or AI for fatloss purposes?
    By th0m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  4. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:21 PM
  5. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 05:03 PM