Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do? - AnabolicMinds.com

Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do?

1. New Member

Question Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do?

Hello all, I'm new to Prohormones. I've been lifting in a gym for only 3 months but have been doing fairly intense strength-training via Ashtanga yoga for about 4 years. I've also been doing manual labor for about 8 years and so am fairly strong and defined.

I'm 6'0" and 165lbs.

I'm trying to get much stronger and more defined looking but I don't want to be more than 175lbs. For the yoga I'm involved in it's all about high strength-mass ratio, such that I can lift my own body weight easily.

I don't want to gain gobs of mass rapidly such that it's obvious I'm taking something.

I'm also very concerned about androgenic side effects - I have major male pattern baldness in the family and thinning hair myself, don't want any hair loss or acne etc etc..

My question is, can one use small doses of Prohormones or steroids to "accelarate" the strength gaining process without really going "on cycle"?

I got a bottle of Superdrol and some 1AD/4AD to have before the ban in case I decide they could help me.

Could I take say 5mg (1/2capsule) of Superdrol for like, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and not use any PCT and simply see an increase in my rate of growth?

Could I just take say 10 or 20mg Superdrol on the 2 days/week I workout and expect results?

Would I need a mild PCT in any case?

Thanks for the feedback..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

(I probably sound like a magpie)

Sounds like another job for M4OHN - slow, hi-quality lean gains & strength improvement, w/ good energy & sense of well-being that would be highly supportive of an ashtanga practice.

My research has turned up very little info about low-dose hormone supplementation beyond MD-controlled HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), but I have found that "low & slow" CAN work for purposes such as yours; other than M4OHN, you might try 100 - 150mg of 4AD transdermally once a day for 2 weeks, then do your PCT for 2 weeks (*never* avoid PCT - minimise it, sure, but always plan on it) while you evaluate your results & correct dosage & frequency.

As fine as SD is, I think it would be "above and beyond" your stated goals (likewise w/ 1-T) at any dose.
  3. New Member

Thanks for the feedback! Do anyone else have an opinion on this?

I don't see M4OHN for sale anywhere though, do you know a place?

thanks again
    •   

4. king of useless information!!!

two things....
    one PH's are banned as of next thursday so good luck in finding any remaining supply. (check board sponsors)

two - you are not even close to being ready for using PHs after just 3 months of training. The micro doses/short cycle question has been brought up before and even at low doses proper PCT is still needed. A solid diet and regular supplements will give you the steady increase in strength/size you're looking for (look into CEE).
  5. New Member

Thanks for the feedback here!

I'm curious, is there anything "wrong" with using PH's at an early stage in strength training? Or is it just that it's somewhat unnescessary?

Like I said though, have been doing Ashtanga for years and have hit a wall in terms of the things I can do strength wise... In other words, I'm not a soft out of shape type who's just started working their muscles...

I checked around for M4OHN but the only place I can see that carries it is SMI2LE, but that bastard still owes me nootropics from like 3 months ago... Won't even respond to my emails...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

www.vitaplus.com had some earlier today
    (no endorsement of VitaPLus implied)
    Last edited by BodyWizard; 01-16-2005 at 05:14 PM. Reason: spelling
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angular Air
    Thanks for the feedback here!

I'm curious, is there anything "wrong" with using PH's at an early stage in strength training? Or is it just that it's somewhat unnescessary?

Like I said though, have been doing Ashtanga for years and have hit a wall in terms of the things I can do strength wise... In other words, I'm not a soft out of shape type who's just started working their muscles...

I checked around for M4OHN but the only place I can see that carries it is SMI2LE, but that bastard still owes me nootropics from like 3 months ago... Won't even respond to my emails...
    Usually within the first year or so of lifting weights you'll experience excellent growth. I know you said manual labor for 8 years and yoga but these are not in the same league as resistance training. CEE would be an excellent product for you.
  8. Registered User

M4OHN sounds like a good call. Maybe grab a big bottle or 2 of 1-AD? Read up on the products, and plan yourself a couple cycles along with a good nutritional plan and some 6-OXO for PCT (damn, sounds like I'm pimping Ergo. I ust got done clowning PA at Avant.) Whatever. Just remember this stuff will all be illegal long before you can use it.
  9. New Member

Thanks again, advice much appreciated!

I've gotten quite into the nutritional science aspect of things these past few months - I use Whey protein, dextrose, and Creatine monohydrate so far, as well as multivitamins and such. I'm trying to take in about 200-300g protein per day, and I take a 75g dextrose/75g proetin drink after workouts, and eat lots of cottage cheese, fish, meat, and sweet potatoes... Sometimes I'll put 100g+ protein in with the Dextrose but that tends to make me feel sick to my stomach and bloated...

I've experienced decent growth in these 3 months, though perhaps not as fast as I'd like. I haven't done this before though so I have no idea how fast muscle is supposed to grow - I was expecting to see obvious muscle growth from week to week and it hasn't happened quite like that How fast does muscle usually grow with optimum environment?

It's worth noting that I'm an ectomorph - a scrawny, gangly person, I was 6' 150lbs for a long time...

Is CEE Creatine Ethyl Ester? Is this product superior to monohydrate or just a marketing ploy? I see so much stuff about creatine I can't tell what's hype...

Are the Nitric Oxide supplements like NO Xplode any good either? Perhaps I should add one of those?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. duration of effectiveness after last dose of PH
    By 400mhman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 02:18 PM
  2. Best PH For My goals?
    By 808Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. What is a good dose of Nolva for my cycle?
    By superfreak in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:35 PM
  4. Sick of my career, what should I become...
    By Travis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  5. what should I do with my old left over PH's?
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 05:46 PM