dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
205 bottles have been returned to stock, due to non-payment.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well there are only 195 bottles left so yea I am guessing people are ordering ;)

donnywarchild

Awards
Strate's avatar is cute. hehe :rofl: j/k

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well ****, i did it again. another 2 bottles. i'm going to counseling tommorrow.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
donny------ur the ****..............man here i am lookin how to score 1 more bottle and here u r posting something like this ....UR THE MAN.....i already got 2 extra ....and i was about to confirm my order for some S1+ WITH SOME OTHER STUFF ...AND HERE I IM looking back and forth anmd i seen ur post........wow ur god sent

VES

Awards
second that...

any leads on m14add? I ordered from a site I won't mention that seems to have hung me out to dry...

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
i seen some 1,4adiol if ur interested...expensive thou...in the area of 53$ or somethin like that

not_thebrakes

hmm..was thinking the m1,4add for the wet effect
M1,4 isnt as wet as advertised. i feel bulky but also hard and thick - and i'm not retaining water noticeably. also on 1-T/4-ad at present. man i am stoked that i have so much of this ****....that i am going to sacrifice to the porcelain god on wednesday.

oh and i wish i could help you on M1,4 but i havent seen any for days, and i've been scouring...

donnywarchild

Awards
i think my thanks are well deserved, i sat here since 6 o clock refreshing every 5 minutes because i heard the sale was gonna be tonight, and i shared right after i got my 3 bottles. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade did you get my pm?. Anyone here know if dsade works for bulknutrition. I asked him about an order. I hope he does, otherwise I feel like a idiot!.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dsade did you get my pm?. Anyone here know if dsade works for bulknutrition. I asked him about an order. I hope he does, otherwise I feel like a idiot!.
I believe he does.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I can top your "potentail addict/ I-got-a-serious-problem" take; I sold 6 bottles along with a grip of other goodies (thanks guys, and glad I could help) because I had some probs and figured I needed to clear out some stuff. Now I'm thinking, "hmmm...maybe just a couple more bottles..."

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I can top your "potentail addict/ I-got-a-serious-problem" take; I sold 6 bottles along with a grip of other goodies (thanks guys, and glad I could help) because I had some probs and figured I needed to clear out some stuff. Now I'm thinking, "hmmm...maybe just a couple more bottles..."
bro, if you only saw the bottom drawer of my fridge........ :blink:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Just took 3. Might have a little 2 much now. O well.