superdol at Bulknutrition right now

1. Cool superdol at Bulknutrition right now

thats that i got mine 3 bottles i am so happy for myself

2. anyone else going to order some or eveyone already got theirs

3. 205 bottles have been returned to stock, due to non-payment.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Well there are only 195 bottles left so yea I am guessing people are ordering

5. D_Sade, did you get my email (or PM)?

6. Strate's avatar is cute. hehe j/k
  7. not_thebrakes

Quote Originally Posted by donnywarchild
    anyone else going to order some or eveyone already got theirs
    still debating this in my head.....

so expensive....30 days @ 30mg for $65...might have to go read logs and figure on if its worth it...

8. isnt it gonna be banned soon?

9. well ****, i did it again. another 2 bottles. i'm going to counseling tommorrow.

10. donny------ur the ****..............man here i am lookin how to score 1 more bottle and here u r posting something like this ....UR THE MAN.....i already got 2 extra ....and i was about to confirm my order for some S1+ WITH SOME OTHER STUFF ...AND HERE I IM looking back and forth anmd i seen ur post........wow ur god sent

11. second that...

any leads on m14add? I ordered from a site I won't mention that seems to have hung me out to dry...
  12. not_thebrakes

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    well ****, i did it again. another 2 bottles. i'm going to counseling tommorrow.
    LMAO

13. i seen some 1,4adiol if ur interested...expensive thou...in the area of 53$ or somethin like that

14. hmm..was thinking the m1,4add for the wet effect
  15. not_thebrakes

Quote Originally Posted by VES
    hmm..was thinking the m1,4add for the wet effect
    M1,4 isnt as wet as advertised. i feel bulky but also hard and thick - and i'm not retaining water noticeably. also on 1-T/4-ad at present. man i am stoked that i have so much of this ****....that i am going to sacrifice to the porcelain god on wednesday.

oh and i wish i could help you on M1,4 but i havent seen any for days, and i've been scouring...

16. i think my thanks are well deserved, i sat here since 6 o clock refreshing every 5 minutes because i heard the sale was gonna be tonight, and i shared right after i got my 3 bottles.

17. Dsade did you get my pm?. Anyone here know if dsade works for bulknutrition. I asked him about an order. I hope he does, otherwise I feel like a idiot!.

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Dsade did you get my pm?. Anyone here know if dsade works for bulknutrition. I asked him about an order. I hope he does, otherwise I feel like a idiot!.
    I believe he does.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    well ****, i did it again. another 2 bottles. i'm going to counseling tommorrow.

CYA there

20. I can top your "potentail addict/ I-got-a-serious-problem" take; I sold 6 bottles along with a grip of other goodies (thanks guys, and glad I could help) because I had some probs and figured I needed to clear out some stuff. Now I'm thinking, "hmmm...maybe just a couple more bottles..."

21. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I can top your "potentail addict/ I-got-a-serious-problem" take; I sold 6 bottles along with a grip of other goodies (thanks guys, and glad I could help) because I had some probs and figured I needed to clear out some stuff. Now I'm thinking, "hmmm...maybe just a couple more bottles..."
    bro, if you only saw the bottom drawer of my fridge........

22. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    same thought

23. I CAN'T believe there's still more there....

24. Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    I CAN'T believe there's still more there....

Only 8 left

25. 5 left!!!! I have resisted the temptation!!!! whoa!!!

26. Just took 3. Might have a little 2 much now. O well.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Only 8 left
    Ahhhhh...makes sense

O14

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 01:58 AM
  2. SNS Inhibit E Sale at NutraPlanet right now!
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
  3. Whos the best at each pose right now?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 07:22 PM
  4. Watching Kerry speak right now...
    By jrkarp in forum General Chat
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 02:51 AM
  5. m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 11:42 AM