On Cycle Gyno forming

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Iv went through alot of posts and i can not seem to get a clear answer. although very mild one of my nipples is sensitive and forming a bit of a knot due to dbol, i am reading people either say to take some sort of estrogen control or just as long as it doesnt get too bad to just leave it and take care of it during PCT as estrogen controlllers on cycle will hinder gains, but of course id rather cut gains and not get a titty haha. I have access to anything i want so let me know what you think would be best, also what are your thoughts on just using erase, as i already have it and it wouldnt cost me anything but some people say it wont do anything for on cycle gyno or will negate gains. Much Thanks

BTW this is all i need critiqued not my diet, supplement/aas choices or workout routine haha. Just if anyone has useful information for preventing gyno on cycle during it's early formation and thoughts on erase perhaps being that supplement. Thanks alot

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on nolva. Anyone who says leave it and take care of it during PCT is retarded, and theyre probably sporting a nice pair of giant nipples.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Nolva and either Aromasin or Adex right away. I'd probably go with Aro.

But you need both!

Dbol is awesome, one of my favorites. But I can't believe people run it without an AI.