2nd cycle Hdrol

gymrat99

Awards
Thinking about doing a Hdrol cycle for 6 weeks @ 75mg. I am not sure which clone is the latest ? looking to do a recomp with this cycle.

here are some i found :

lgi halo 25
extreme halo
mr supps. helladrol

any recommendations?

is a Inhibit-P by SNS needed with Hdrol cycles?

yea i got my pct setup with clomid, DAA and PES Erase.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have ran CEL which you cant find, Celtic and LGI your good to go with either of those last two. Extremely unlikely on the Inhibit-P but get something for your liver like Liver Assist XT might want something for your BP like Hawthorn berry extract or Coq10.

Things to consider
Taurine Back pumps call be killer on Hdrol this will be a life saver if you get them.
5-alpha test lethargy can kick your ass on Hdrol only cycle consider something like this to keep libido up and lethargy away.
X-gels I cant tell you much about this one I only recommend it because it was recently brought to me as something that can drastically improve a cycle's effectiveness..I cant prove anything yet I need to test this idea out for myself.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
all 3 should be fine. helladrol is probly the best bang for your buck though. for every other compound, i look to lgi or celtic. im a faithful lgi customer, they are the shiznit

gymrat99

Awards
I have ran CEL which you cant find, Celtic and LGI your good to go with either of those last two. Extremely unlikely on the Inhibit-P but get something for your liver like Liver Assist XT might want something for your BP like Hawthorn berry extract or Coq10.

Things to consider
Taurine Back pumps call be killer on Hdrol this will be a life saver if you get them.
5-alpha test lethargy can kick your ass on Hdrol only cycle consider something like this to keep libido up and lethargy away.
X-gels I cant tell you much about this one I only recommend it because it was recently brought to me as something that can drastically improve a cycle's effectiveness..I cant prove anything yet I need to test this idea out for myself.
thanks bro yea i was thinking stano for lethargy ? I ran a cycle of bulkup from andro factory with 400mg of furuza-a and almost quit because of back pumps. but i did manage o gain 17lbs lol kept 10 after pct.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just get whatever clone is the cheapest. pct is kinda of overkill imo, and epi / hdrol dont matter for recomp. it'll just be your diet. splitting hairs with hdrol/epi

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Helladrol has 180 caps for 69.99 which is enough for any reasonable cycle and some... that's 3x what comes with most at only 2x the cost.

You would need 3 bottles of anything 60ct

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
just get whatever clone is the cheapest. pct is kinda of overkill imo, and epi / hdrol dont matter for recomp. it'll just be your diet. splitting hairs with hdrol/epi
That is probably one of the most standard Pct's out there are you saying the DAA and Erase are not needed because I would say those are just ancillaries for this type of cycle.

I'm just a bit confused by your statement.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overkill? Please explain. That's a perfect pct

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Lgi and Celtic labs. I like mrsupps but a bit pricey but it does come with more caps.

Diet determines how the cycle will go bud

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about doing a Hdrol cycle for 6 weeks @ 75mg. I am not sure which clone is the latest ? looking to do a recomp with this cycle.

here are some i found :

lgi halo 25
extreme halo
mr supps. helladrol

any recommendations?

is a Inhibit-P by SNS needed with Hdrol cycles?

yea i got my pct setup with clomid, DAA and PES Erase.
Inhibit P would be more suited for the DAA in PCT since you are are already running Clomid.
Are you running Cycle Assist during the cycle?

gymrat99

Awards
Inhibit P would be more suited for the DAA in PCT since you are are already running Clomid.
Are you running Cycle Assist during the cycle?
why not helladrol? yes i will be running cycle support, stano for lethargy, celery seed for high bp, fish oils... like other said helladrol i need 1 bottle. lgi halo i need 2-3 bottles.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I trust LGI's quanity/quantity. It seemed like people always had to dosed Helladrol higher so that makes me suspicious.....plus coming from Nate there is usually some shadiness going on;)
Never seen anyone disappointed but to each his own. My experiences and ppls overall reviews seem to be great.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Overkill? Please explain. That's a perfect pct
whats otc drugs going to do that clomi can't for pct? doctors seem to be fine using just clomi for hpta restarts

gymrat99

Awards
whats otc drugs going to do that clomi can't for pct? doctors seem to be fine using just clomi for hpta restarts
I hear what you saying but taking otc like a test booster can help getting things back faster. Lok lets be honest 90% of people have no idea what clomid is, does and why they take it. they just do based on reviews from others here and what they read. I have takin torem with test booster in past and it treated me well so I am going to test clomid this time to see how i like it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
babyboy121482 Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
ion26 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 3