noob with some questions

Sasquach13

Awards
I am new to the PH thing so i had some questions. I have been doing some research and I came to find that I think my first cycle will be epistane. I have found a place online where I can buy tamoxifen so when I'm ready to start that cycle I will come back to that. What I'm wondering is if I take my ph and it all goes great and I go to start my pct what if I dont respond to it? Another route I thought about taking was to just to dip my feet in maybe to take the Advanced Muscle Science: Growth Kit ADe 180 tabs and adding the Advanced Muscle Science: Deca Sarm with the pct. I know its not really a serm like tamox but I figured the AMS was a pretty mild PH and the otc serm may do what I need it to. also would adding erase pro to a pct do any good? just trying to cover my basics and not jump into anything, thanks guys

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well to put it bluntly...

if you go into pct and find your serm to be bunk, youre pretty much f*cked. so its important to research your source to find out if its legit or not.

id say go with epistane first. ams might be the safe bet because of the pct thing, but youll need to use a serm at some point when you move to stronger cycles. and epistane makes apretty good starter cycle anyways

always want an ai and serm for pct. the only problem with erase pro is the one pill serving makes tapering on and off difficult. it still works though, youll just have to get creative

Sasquach13

Awards
I will def do my research for a proper PCT if i go the epistane route. If i go the AMS route which sounds like a good 1 month trial just to check and see if i like the PH thing and maybe see how the PCT goes. Would the Arom-X, 4-AD, 1-Andro and Deca Sarm do ok for me? Im just leary going into the Epistane first because i have been known to be resistant to some things like test boosters and what not.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I will def do my research for a proper PCT if i go the epistane route. If i go the AMS route which sounds like a good 1 month trial just to check and see if i like the PH thing and maybe see how the PCT goes. Would the Arom-X, 4-AD, 1-Andro and Deca Sarm do ok for me? Im just leary going into the Epistane first because i have been known to be resistant to some things like test boosters and what not.
yea the otc pct will be fine with a 4 week ams cycle. but itll most likely be a waste of time and money. just do the research, pick a beginner methyl like epistane or hdrol. epistane is a favorite by many of us. including myself

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well to put it bluntly...

if you go into pct and find your serm to be bunk, youre pretty much f*cked.
This couldn't be more true.

This sucks. Has happened to me 3 times. Never bought from those places ever again.
Once, ugl lab, once from over seas, and last time from a pure solution research site.
Only had one bottle bunk from them Rest have been fine.
But never will they get my business again.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I had a friend who ran numerous cycles over a 4 year period. He kept complaining about losing all his gains in PCT, and he thought his SERMs were all bunk. So he started running his SERM alongside a ton of natty products. He used Erase Pro, Intimidate SRT, Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Reversitol, Testabolan, Tropinol XP, Lights Out, I think like PR or something, and then he bought a bunch of bulk ingredients and used them too. He ended up gaining like 5 pounds of muscle during his PCT. I think he spent about 500 bucks on it though.