Need advice on first cycle- Epistane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I just think pulsing epi is such a waste. I don't see any real benefits from running it that way, and I see multiple negative aspects.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I just think pulsing epi is such a waste. I don't see any real benefits from running it that way, and I see multiple negative aspects.
    I've been steered away from pulsing. I'll be running it straight instead.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    I've been steered away from pulsing. I'll be running it straight instead.
    Oh fantastic...I must have missed that part, I thought I read the whole thing...but I've been up since 7:30 am soooooo....lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Oh fantastic...I must have missed that part, I thought I read the whole thing...but I've been up since 7:30 am soooooo....lol
    LOL no hard feelings

  5. One more question for you guys- Do you think Himalaya Liv52 is enough for liver protection? Or should I get Organ Shield as well? I'm also thinking about loading Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks prior and running throughout too. What do you guys think?
    •   
       


  6. Bump for advice please

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    One more question for you guys- Do you think Himalaya Liv52 is enough for liver protection? Or should I get Organ Shield as well? I'm also thinking about loading Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks prior and running throughout too. What do you guys think?
    Either one should be fine with epi. If you want to add an extra level of protection add tudca. Loading Hawthorne berry also wouldn't hurt.

  8. perfect, thanks man!

  9. In the same boat as you, Aaron.
    Planning my first cycle of Epi with Clomid for PCT.

    I'm just terrified of gyno. Especially cuz I think I may be a little high on the estrogen end to begin with. (I tend to store fat in the hip and chest area.)

    To all of those with experience, if someone runs a proper PCT are the chances slim that gyno can present?
    Or can gyno come up regardless of how well a cycle is executed?

  10. From what I've read the percentage chance of you getting Gyno are very low doing a proper PCT, But obviously you can't just excuse it altogether. I've actually read numerous guys say that You can have Gyno symptoms appear, But then go away after your PCT is done.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    From what I've read the percentage chance of you getting Gyno are very low doing a proper PCT, But obviously you can't just excuse it altogether. I've actually read numerous guys say that You can have Gyno symptoms appear, But then go away after your PCT is done.
    What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct
    What are some of the gyno symptoms to look out for?

  13. Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

    Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

    Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  16. **** I hope that made sense grammar on a cellphone can be a pain..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

    Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

    Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    LOL. That's comforting to know. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I am using Clomid as my SERM and tapering with Erase as my ai, and taking DAA on top of that. So I'm not too worried about it. I should be good to go. I'm more worried about liver damage to be honest. I can't wait to get started though and post my log about the cycle. Hoping to come out of it with some awesome gains. I've been at a pretty epic plateau for a year now, so if Epi can get me past it I will be impressed.

  18. Hey Aaron,

    I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

    Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

    If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by s0briquet View Post
    Hey Aaron,

    I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

    Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

    If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.
    Yea man, I think that would be a good idea. I'll PM you since we're not allowed to talk about some of that stuff on the board

  20. In the meantime, why don't you get your post count up to at least 10. I think you need it at 5-10 posts before you can message other users. Could be wrong but do it just in case

  21. Great. Yeah I'll work on getting my posts up to 10 and then pm you. #2 haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    dont pulse epi, just run it straight. pulsing is best suited for quick acting and very toxic steroids like sd, dbol, methyl tren, m1t, m1a, etc. epistane is not a quick acting steroid, it usually takes 3 weeks or so to notice its effects
    Again everyone's body reacts differently I'm on my 5th week now and it only took about a week for me to feel the pump from epistane. Strength gains came on during the 2nd week.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    dont pulse epi, just run it straight. pulsing is best suited for quick acting and very toxic steroids like sd, dbol, methyl tren, m1t, m1a, etc. epistane is not a quick acting steroid, it usually takes 3 weeks or so to notice its effects
    I have used epi in the past and have had great results too. Last time I went to buy more the guy tried selling me a quadstack which I stayed away from. Is that something you could pulse? Or is it best to run far away from quadstacks?

    Thanks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by amdd1124 View Post

    I have used epi in the past and have had great results too. Last time I went to buy more the guy tried selling me a quadstack which I stayed away from. Is that something you could pulse? Or is it best to run far away from quadstacks?

    Thanks
    well depends whats in it. in most cases, quad stacks are dosed horribly and arnt even worth buying. the idea of a pulse is to take advantage of the fast acting powerful compounds while lowering overall supresion

  25. Quote Originally Posted by amdd1124 View Post
    I have used epi in the past and have had great results too. Last time I went to buy more the guy tried selling me a quadstack which I stayed away from. Is that something you could pulse? Or is it best to run far away from quadstacks?

    Thanks
    Besides what OnionKnight said about quad stacks I'd also like to add that I would not buy into the premise of pulsing if you raise exogenous hormone levels high enough to make changes in body composition I'll bet a million you have just suppressed your HTPA and if there are no changes well what is the point?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    well depends whats in it. in most cases, quad stacks are dosed horribly and arnt even worth buying. the idea of a pulse is to take advantage of the fast acting powerful compounds while lowering overall supresion
    gotcha....thanks! Yes after doing some research the dosage was low so it would have been a waste of money not to mention putting my body through hell for nothing.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Besides what OnionKnight said about quad stacks I'd also like to add that I would not buy into the premise of pulsing if you raise exogenous hormone levels high enough to make changes in body composition I'll bet a million you have just suppressed your HTPA and if there are no changes well what is the point?
    Thanks for the reply, I'm sure that's correct. I didn't buy the quad stack and I'm glad I didn't....there's no substitute for research.

  28. i'm on week 7 of a 8 week pulse cycle on epistine (starting to ramp down). i dont plan on using a serm for the pct since i am pulsing. prolly jus ERASE and DAA. i did a Super-DMZ (og) straight 4-week cycle last year. i got really fat after. i did the proper pct w/a serm (clomid). i'm dont think i'm prone to gyno so i'm not too worried about it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebiz909 View Post
    i'm on week 7 of a 8 week pulse cycle on epistine (starting to ramp down). i dont plan on using a serm for the pct since i am pulsing. prolly jus ERASE and DAA. i did a Super-DMZ (og) straight 4-week cycle last year. i got really fat after. i did the proper pct w/a serm (clomid). i'm dont think i'm prone to gyno so i'm not too worried about it.
    Main reason to use a serm is to keep gains made on cycle. An AI or Nolva are generally used to prevent gyno.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That PCT is a bit overboard for a Epi cycle. Nolva @ 20/20/20/20 with DAA at 3g a day will be enough
    I second that. I personally have never heard of Epi shutting people down (not saying it can't happen) but a SERM is obviously still recommended although not in that great of a dose for something as mild as a solo Epi run. I myself always use an OTC AI in addition PCT but not all say it's necessary though I like to use one in conjunction to a natty test booster.

    Epi is a good cycle for beginners. You will enjoy the strength gains and very mild sides. Also due to the lack of aromitization the chances of gyno are slim-to-none aside from those who are unusually prone to it so you don't have to fear any funky sides. Keep a log for your own future reference and good luck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. Newbie, need advice on first stack/cycle...
    By getinthegame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 02:49 AM
  3. Need Advice on First Cycle!!!
    By boogie76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
  4. Need advice on bulking cycle
    By GreatOne19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:37 PM
  5. 22 yo, still need advice on first cycle
    By Luigi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 06:33 AM
Log in
Log in