Need advice on first cycle- Epistane - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Need advice on first cycle- Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    From what I've read the percentage chance of you getting Gyno are very low doing a proper PCT, But obviously you can't just excuse it altogether. I've actually read numerous guys say that You can have Gyno symptoms appear, But then go away after your PCT is done.
    What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct
    What are some of the gyno symptoms to look out for?
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

**** I hope that made sense grammar on a cellphone can be a pain..
    ForeRunner Labs
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    LOL. That's comforting to know. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I am using Clomid as my SERM and tapering with Erase as my ai, and taking DAA on top of that. So I'm not too worried about it. I should be good to go. I'm more worried about liver damage to be honest. I can't wait to get started though and post my log about the cycle. Hoping to come out of it with some awesome gains. I've been at a pretty epic plateau for a year now, so if Epi can get me past it I will be impressed.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  175 lbs.

Hey Aaron,

I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by s0briquet View Post
    Hey Aaron,

I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.
    Yea man, I think that would be a good idea. I'll PM you since we're not allowed to talk about some of that stuff on the board
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

In the meantime, why don't you get your post count up to at least 10. I think you need it at 5-10 posts before you can message other users. Could be wrong but do it just in case
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  175 lbs.

Great. Yeah I'll work on getting my posts up to 10 and then pm you. #2 haha
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    dont pulse epi, just run it straight. pulsing is best suited for quick acting and very toxic steroids like sd, dbol, methyl tren, m1t, m1a, etc. epistane is not a quick acting steroid, it usually takes 3 weeks or so to notice its effects
    Again everyone's body reacts differently I'm on my 5th week now and it only took about a week for me to feel the pump from epistane. Strength gains came on during the 2nd week.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

dont pulse epi, just run it straight. pulsing is best suited for quick acting and very toxic steroids like sd, dbol, methyl tren, m1t, m1a, etc. epistane is not a quick acting steroid, it usually takes 3 weeks or so to notice its effects
    I have used epi in the past and have had great results too. Last time I went to buy more the guy tried selling me a quadstack which I stayed away from. Is that something you could pulse? Or is it best to run far away from quadstacks?

Thanks
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by amdd1124 View Post

I have used epi in the past and have had great results too. Last time I went to buy more the guy tried selling me a quadstack which I stayed away from. Is that something you could pulse? Or is it best to run far away from quadstacks?

Thanks
    well depends whats in it. in most cases, quad stacks are dosed horribly and arnt even worth buying. the idea of a pulse is to take advantage of the fast acting powerful compounds while lowering overall supresion
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by amdd1124 View Post

Thanks
    Besides what OnionKnight said about quad stacks I'd also like to add that I would not buy into the premise of pulsing if you raise exogenous hormone levels high enough to make changes in body composition I'll bet a million you have just suppressed your HTPA and if there are no changes well what is the point?
    ForeRunner Labs
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

well depends whats in it. in most cases, quad stacks are dosed horribly and arnt even worth buying. the idea of a pulse is to take advantage of the fast acting powerful compounds while lowering overall supresion
    gotcha....thanks! Yes after doing some research the dosage was low so it would have been a waste of money not to mention putting my body through hell for nothing.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Besides what OnionKnight said about quad stacks I'd also like to add that I would not buy into the premise of pulsing if you raise exogenous hormone levels high enough to make changes in body composition I'll bet a million you have just suppressed your HTPA and if there are no changes well what is the point?
    Thanks for the reply, I'm sure that's correct. I didn't buy the quad stack and I'm glad I didn't....there's no substitute for research.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i'm on week 7 of a 8 week pulse cycle on epistine (starting to ramp down). i dont plan on using a serm for the pct since i am pulsing. prolly jus ERASE and DAA. i did a Super-DMZ (og) straight 4-week cycle last year. i got really fat after. i did the proper pct w/a serm (clomid). i'm dont think i'm prone to gyno so i'm not too worried about it.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebiz909 View Post
    i'm on week 7 of a 8 week pulse cycle on epistine (starting to ramp down). i dont plan on using a serm for the pct since i am pulsing. prolly jus ERASE and DAA. i did a Super-DMZ (og) straight 4-week cycle last year. i got really fat after. i did the proper pct w/a serm (clomid). i'm dont think i'm prone to gyno so i'm not too worried about it.
    Main reason to use a serm is to keep gains made on cycle. An AI or Nolva are generally used to prevent gyno.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That PCT is a bit overboard for a Epi cycle. Nolva @ 20/20/20/20 with DAA at 3g a day will be enough
    I second that. I personally have never heard of Epi shutting people down (not saying it can't happen) but a SERM is obviously still recommended although not in that great of a dose for something as mild as a solo Epi run. I myself always use an OTC AI in addition PCT but not all say it's necessary though I like to use one in conjunction to a natty test booster.

Epi is a good cycle for beginners. You will enjoy the strength gains and very mild sides. Also due to the lack of aromitization the chances of gyno are slim-to-none aside from those who are unusually prone to it so you don't have to fear any funky sides. Keep a log for your own future reference and good luck
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post

I second that. I personally have never heard of Epi shutting people down (not saying it can't happen) but a SERM is obviously still recommended although not in that great of a dose for something as mild as a solo Epi run. I myself always use an OTC AI in addition PCT but not all say it's necessary though I like to use one in conjunction to a natty test booster.

Epi is a good cycle for beginners. You will enjoy the strength gains and very mild sides. Also due to the lack of aromitization the chances of gyno are slim-to-none aside from those who are unusually prone to it so you don't have to fear any funky sides. Keep a log for your own future reference and good luck
    Epi will shut down your natural testosterone production. Serm is required if you want to keep your gains. With epi it's rebound gyno you have to worry about. Some on here have also reported elevated prolactin levels on epi cycle.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Epi will shut down your natural testosterone production. Serm is required if you want to keep your gains. With epi it's rebound gyno you have to worry about. Some on here have also reported elevated prolactin levels on epi cycle.
    I was shutdown pretty hard with epi 0 energy no libido with prolactin sides during pct
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    I was shutdown pretty hard with epi 0 energy no libido with prolactin sides during pct
    What are the prolactin sides to look for? I'm shut down hard and on 3rd week pct nolvla 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3 and gonna start erase soon 0/0/3/2/2/1.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

What are the prolactin sides to look for? I'm shut down hard and on 3rd week pct nolvla 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3 and gonna start erase soon 0/0/3/2/2/1.
    No need to taper erase, my nipples were puffy and oozed out a liquid when squeezed
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Prolactin sides make me cringe. That's the first I had heard of it happening with Epi but thanks for the heads up. I certainly won't be advising anyone take their Epi PCTs lightly ever again. Is Torem as effective in the event of prolactin related sides or is Nolva/Letro usually your best bet?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    Prolactin sides make me cringe. That's the first I had heard of it happening with Epi but thanks for the heads up. I certainly won't be advising anyone take their Epi PCTs lightly ever again. Is Torem as effective in the event of prolactin related sides or is Nolva/Letro usually your best bet?
    For prolactin issues most would use otc inhibit-p or RC caber for example
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I agree, stop telling people epistane is mild. It shut me down! Testicular atrophy! Serm is a must!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think that's something gyno prone ppl may get with any cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. Newbie, need advice on first stack/cycle...
    By getinthegame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:49 AM
  3. Need Advice on First Cycle!!!
    By boogie76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Need advice on bulking cycle
    By GreatOne19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 07:37 PM
  5. 22 yo, still need advice on first cycle