Need advice on first cycle- Epistane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No its prolactin related. You can use Caber or an OTC product like Inhibit P ...but I seriously doubt you would need it for Epi
    Yea, I'll probably just speed order some online if I have any of those symptoms. Have you ever done an epi cycle, and if so what were your results?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Yea, I'll probably just speed order some online if I have any of those symptoms. Have you ever done an epi cycle, and if so what were your results?
    Yes and I actually ran an OTC PCT. Inhibit E and Activate Extreme with some trib.
    At 30-40 mgs for 4-6 weeks you should see a gain of 5-8 lbs with a decrease in bf. The important thing is to continue with diet, training etc thru pct. Many people do great on cycle then just get slack in pct .
    Have you done any previous cycles?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes and I actually ran an OTC PCT. Inhibit E and Activate Extreme with some trib.
    At 30-40 mgs for 4-6 weeks you should see a gain of 5-8 lbs with a decrease in bf. The important thing is to continue with diet, training etc thru pct. Many people do great on cycle then just get slack in pct .
    Have you done any previous cycles?
    That sounds good. How long was your cycle? Looks like I should be good to go with the PCT cycle I have listed. No, I have never done a cycle before. I've been at a plateau for this entire year.

I don't understand how this is possible, but I've been on a pretty extreme bulk now since May (4-5k clean cals a day, 5 days a week in the gym). I get extremely sore, and get a ton of sleep and recover very fast, yet I don't seem to put on weight. I'm just a typical hardgainer with a super fast metabolism I guess. I'm 6 1', and started the bulk at 191 lbs, got up to 195, and over the past 3 weeks I've slowly fallen back down to 190. I've been working out for 10+ years, and I'm a personal trainer, so I don't think my problem is not knowing how to put on weight. This kind of routine works like magic for all my athletes and other clients who want to bulk up. They put on weight fast doing what I do, so that's why I've decided to up the ante and try a few cycles to break through this plateau. Looking forward to the results!

4. Hey mw1 and OnionKnight. I sent you each a pm but there's nothing showing up in my sent box. Let me know if you received it or not.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

what do you think Nolva/clomid and Erase together will do??
    Perhaps your cycle and pct is why you have had "issues" in the past
    I dont see how Nolva, clomid and erase can give leaky nipps....
    •   

6. I just think pulsing epi is such a waste. I don't see any real benefits from running it that way, and I see multiple negative aspects.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I just think pulsing epi is such a waste. I don't see any real benefits from running it that way, and I see multiple negative aspects.
    I've been steered away from pulsing. I'll be running it straight instead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    I've been steered away from pulsing. I'll be running it straight instead.
    Oh fantastic...I must have missed that part, I thought I read the whole thing...but I've been up since 7:30 am soooooo....lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

Oh fantastic...I must have missed that part, I thought I read the whole thing...but I've been up since 7:30 am soooooo....lol
    LOL no hard feelings

10. One more question for you guys- Do you think Himalaya Liv52 is enough for liver protection? Or should I get Organ Shield as well? I'm also thinking about loading Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks prior and running throughout too. What do you guys think?

11. Bump for advice please

12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    One more question for you guys- Do you think Himalaya Liv52 is enough for liver protection? Or should I get Organ Shield as well? I'm also thinking about loading Hawthorne Berry for 2 weeks prior and running throughout too. What do you guys think?
    Either one should be fine with epi. If you want to add an extra level of protection add tudca. Loading Hawthorne berry also wouldn't hurt.

13. perfect, thanks man!

14. In the same boat as you, Aaron.
    Planning my first cycle of Epi with Clomid for PCT.

I'm just terrified of gyno. Especially cuz I think I may be a little high on the estrogen end to begin with. (I tend to store fat in the hip and chest area.)

To all of those with experience, if someone runs a proper PCT are the chances slim that gyno can present?
    Or can gyno come up regardless of how well a cycle is executed?

15. From what I've read the percentage chance of you getting Gyno are very low doing a proper PCT, But obviously you can't just excuse it altogether. I've actually read numerous guys say that You can have Gyno symptoms appear, But then go away after your PCT is done.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    From what I've read the percentage chance of you getting Gyno are very low doing a proper PCT, But obviously you can't just excuse it altogether. I've actually read numerous guys say that You can have Gyno symptoms appear, But then go away after your PCT is done.
    What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct

17. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

What they thought they saw was probably water retention and not gyno. Gyno doesn't just go away. Water retention is unlikely with epi but rebound gyno symptoms can still happen even after a properly ran pct
    What are some of the gyno symptoms to look out for?

18. Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Most people's "symptoms" are paranoia
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Well great...I've already got that symptom ?
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

21. **** I hope that made sense grammar on a cellphone can be a pain..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Steroids can increase paranoia also, how do you like that monkey wrench lol.

Being ADHD I have a lot of the odd side effects. So I've found a lot of what works for anxiety, too much aggression "impulsive behaviour" so on. St johns wort, 5htp and P5p work well together.

Don't worry about gyno with Epistane on cycle you probably have better odds of getting struck by lightning. In PCT you will be fine if you use a SERM followed by tapering an AI I like formastane myself for this.. :thumbup:
    LOL. That's comforting to know. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I am using Clomid as my SERM and tapering with Erase as my ai, and taking DAA on top of that. So I'm not too worried about it. I should be good to go. I'm more worried about liver damage to be honest. I can't wait to get started though and post my log about the cycle. Hoping to come out of it with some awesome gains. I've been at a pretty epic plateau for a year now, so if Epi can get me past it I will be impressed.

23. Hey Aaron,

I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.

24. Quote Originally Posted by s0briquet View Post
    Hey Aaron,

I've been lurking around these forums for about a month now, trying to learn-up and figure out what would be proper for my first cycle. I noticed that we seemed to be in very similar situations in terms of stagnation in training and body type - I'm 6'4 hard gainer, been training regularly for about 5 years, and from feb-june I was going 4500k per day to finally reach 192lb for a few weeks, but then lost it all back to 17x-ish due to stuff beyond my control/not being able to eat enough each day.

Anyhow. Reading around, and reading this thread got me to think that I would like to mimic the same cycle that you'll be starting off with. Have you actually started yet? If you care to, it would be great if you could share the brand-specifics about what you are picking up, as well as the full layout of what you've decided for your cycle (it's a little muddled with all the different opinions through this thread) - and maybe we can run the cycle at the same time/give feedback to each other?

If you're willing/interested, great! If not, no prob and good luck on your cycle.
    Yea man, I think that would be a good idea. I'll PM you since we're not allowed to talk about some of that stuff on the board

25. In the meantime, why don't you get your post count up to at least 10. I think you need it at 5-10 posts before you can message other users. Could be wrong but do it just in case
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. Newbie, need advice on first stack/cycle...
    By getinthegame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 02:49 AM
  3. Need Advice on First Cycle!!!
    By boogie76 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
  4. Need advice on bulking cycle
    By GreatOne19 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:37 PM
  5. 22 yo, still need advice on first cycle