I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
hey, DCWI, already got it already using it and fucking loving it.:hammer:

T

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
haha...holy crap that was <7 minutes! unless my clock is wrong...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes sold out in less than 10 minutes. Wish I had more, but that was the last of it :(

J

JINKK

I got 4, I had 1 then 2 then 3 then got to 4 so since I had cash- badabing
also stryders helping me with my own late package-

top guy stryder!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU
also Thanks SLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to bulk on this-if its supposed to be better then m1t and m1t is better then 1ad im so set!

Thank you.

and crowler- sell em before its too late- you will get a sizeable profit margin if you were so inclined too.

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was hitting refresh for 15 MIN waiting for it to come up, and then got prompted to become a member once they were finally for sale, and while I was signing up THEY ALL SOLD OUT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

V

VES

Awards
same thing happened to me... must not have been meant to be...

D

donnywarchild

Awards
i have no superdol... i blame low speed interenet. anyhow now that i am super depressed i will go ahead with my suicidal attempts of getting bigger with M1t. unless anyone wants to save a innocent 20 year old guy with lots of potentials in life....

T

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
i have no superdol... i blame low speed interenet. anyhow now that i am super depressed i will go ahead with my suicidal attempts of getting bigger with M1t. unless anyone wants to save a innocent 20 year old guy with lots of potentials in life....
haha....gee a depressed, potentially suicidal scapegoater with a victim complex...."potential" is right, as in potential to end up in a straightjacket. where do i send my check?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
There may be a couple hundred left from 1fast, email them over there and see when the final sale is. i think it is for tomorrow, but assume it will be gone in 10mins as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.