snorting ph's

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I have heard about people doing this an I am just curious, does anyone snort their ph's? Does it up the bioavialability of some ph's? Any info on this subject would be appreciated.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be to follow the directions that are given, hence they can be used in the body how they were designed to be used.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard about people doing this an I am just curious, does anyone snort their ph's? Does it up the bioavialability of some ph's? Any info on this subject would be appreciated.

I heard some people stick them up there pie hole!. Hmmm....thinking of trying that!!!:icon_lol:

J

JDog45

Awards
I have a hard enough time with nasal decongestant. I couldn't imagine snorting something on a daily basis...

T

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried internasal yet, but I have a half key of cyclodextrin ready to be formulated with 4AD, 3alpha and 1Test for a future time.
can you direct me to the instructions on cyclodextrin mixing w/ PH? i know it isnt a "thro em in a bag together and voila" sort of thing.

i use cyclodiol from 1fast sublingually 30 minutes pre-workout. i love the stuff. hits very quick and noticeably.

T

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
As I understand it, one needs to bond the PH with a solvent to the cyclodextrin, in a ratio of 9 parts Cyclo to 1 part PH.

Strateg0s has detailed the Spongebag Squarepants method with water on here, search for keyword "cyclodextrin" by poster Strateg0s. The Strat0 method is slower but less likely to be contaminated than the method that Pat Arnold outlined at BB

"Steroids and cyclodextrin are completely dissolved in a minimum of methanol in a 1:9 ratio. then the methanol is allowed to evaporate. thin layers on trays works best. the result is a dry crunchy solid with very high water solubility containing 10% steroid by weight"

Methanol is avaliable in an impure grade at hardware stores. Ethanol/Everclear is chemically of the same group of organic solvants, seems to me that if Methanol works, so would Ethanol, with less chance of contaminents.
hmm...methanol...isnt that "HEET" that you can get at wal-mart? i've seen AS recipes involving it...

couldnt find any threads that outlined the procedure, here or at avant. any help?

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
haha its kinda sick.. but i bet sticking them up your ass would work better than taking them orally as it bypasses the stomach and liver completely.. the blood vessels are close to the surface and sensitive.. rectal suppositories work well haha

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
so could Superdrol be snorted? I have a feeling if i can, people will do it.

(o)(o)

(o)(o)

Awards
haha its kinda sick.. but i bet sticking them up your ass would work better than taking them orally as it bypasses the stomach and liver completely.. the blood vessels are close to the surface and sensitive.. rectal suppositories work well haha
:think:

(o)(o)

(o)(o)

Awards
Starteg0s has posted here on the usefulness and preperation of cyclodextrin internasal preperations.

The upside is a very high bioavaliability, probably 80% or more with the corresponding ability to stretch one's Ph stock out by having to use less per dose in comparison to a ~30% dermal avaliability, and a rapid induction of actives into the bloodstream for pre-workout effect.

The downside is nasal iritation and the need for more frequent dosing, 25mgs of active appears to be the saturation limit for internasal or sublingual use, and the more rapid decline of blood levels versus a dermal or oral. One would have to snort 4 to 7 X a day to sustain blood levels on an ongoing cycle. Sublingual is less avaliable than internasal, some would be swallowed into the gut as spit,bioavaliabilty is probably around 50%. I guess the other downside would be the need to be discreet in where/when you snort.

No one will fess up to doing it, but rectal intake with a cyclo mix would be close to the
high dose/bioavaliabilty of intermuscular pinning.

I haven't tried internasal yet, but I have a half key of cyclodextrin ready to be formulated with 4AD, 3alpha and 1Test for a future time.
I was thinking mix w/water and put in a nasal spray bottle, but proper dosing would probly be tough..

S

sarge

Awards
never tried prohormones but several years ago before they started converting tren i did crush up the finaplex pellets and snort them.2 pellets a day.got fair results from it,but i don`t recomend it as it is hard on the mucus membranes.

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it wouldnt be hard to measure if you had a phs that what pre-capped like Superdrol

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no need to use it with a methyl, there is no advantage. you need it for base compounds like rogue said, 1test, 4ad, 3 alpha etc.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry, but the idea of doing lines of a PH cracks me the hell up. Hahaha fuckin roll a dollar bill and chop that **** up! "Damn dude, Im so focused!" (5aacaine)

T

tattoopierced1

Im sorry, but the idea of doing lines of a PH cracks me the hell up. Hahaha fuckin roll a dollar bill and chop that **** up! "Damn dude, Im so focused!" (5aacaine)
LMAO :lol:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
They can be vaporized for a quick and potent pre-workout rush. 4AD can make you very shakey if dose is excessive but test prop makes you kinda stoned. At least thats what I hear from crack head converted roid junkies like RD! I would never smoke it ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goggled101 Anabolics 25
D Supplements 37
T Supplements 8
M Anabolics 1
hamper19 General Chat 13