How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
I want to do a six week bulkin cycle with SD and 1-Test Cyp. I've done one M4ohN cutting cycle and one 1-T/4ad trans cycle. 6'0 175

Anyway, How would one set up the 1-Test cyp for only six weeks? I know that it may be difficult because of the long half life. Any suggestions?

G

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Frontload a week's worth, and start your regular shooting schedule the next day. If you're shooting 600mg/week do 600mg on one day (Day 0) and then 200mg 3X/week starting the day after.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
hey thnx for the quick response.

To clarify, you would take one weeks worth the first day and 1/3 of a week's worth the very next day, starting to pin every other day?

Also, when would you stop? The end of the fourth week?

G

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
hey thnx for the quick response.

To clarify, you would take one weeks worth the first day and 1/3 of a week's worth the very next day, starting to pin every other day?
Yes, but if you do EOD shots you're gonna end up with more (3.5 shots a week compared to 3). So if you inject 1cc of 200mg/ml 3X/week you'll have 700mg/week, which isn't a bad thing :twisted:

Also, when would you stop? The end of the fourth week?

G
I guess you could stop at 4 weeks... I would just pin for 6 weeks and plan on being on for 8 weeks total. 6 weeks is short for any cyp cycle, 4 weeks is too short IMO.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
So you'd do six weeks of SD and 1-T cyp, and start PCT after the eighth week?

And any thoughts on PCT? I don't got any hcg...

G

Yes, but if you do EOD shots you're gonna end up with more (3.5 shots a week compared to 3). So if you inject 1cc of 200mg/ml 3X/week you'll have 700mg/week, which isn't a bad thing :twisted:

I guess you could stop at 4 weeks... I would just pin for 6 weeks and plan on being on for 8 weeks total. 6 weeks is short for any cyp cycle, 4 weeks is too short IMO.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
So you'd do six weeks of SD and 1-T cyp, and start PCT after the eighth week?

And any thoughts on PCT? I don't got any hcg...

G
I wouldn't use SD for 6 weeks straight... let me rephrase that, because it's probably bullshit :rolleyes:, it's not adviseable to run SD for 6 weeks straight IMO.

How about frontload like above and continue to shoot for 6 weeks. Use SD for weeks 1-3, and 2 more weeks starting on the day of your last shot, 20mg/day the first go, 30mg/day the second go.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
to get the full benefit out of your cyps at least run it for 8 weeks 10-12 being ideal. Reason is it wont fully kick in till around week 4-5.

You wont need hcg unless your past 10-12 weeks anyway. A nolva/clomid cycle will work just mix in trib and if you can some a dex.