How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?

  1. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?


    I want to do a six week bulkin cycle with SD and 1-Test Cyp. I've done one M4ohN cutting cycle and one 1-T/4ad trans cycle. 6'0 175

    Anyway, How would one set up the 1-Test cyp for only six weeks? I know that it may be difficult because of the long half life. Any suggestions?

    G


  2. Frontload a week's worth, and start your regular shooting schedule the next day. If you're shooting 600mg/week do 600mg on one day (Day 0) and then 200mg 3X/week starting the day after.

  3. hey thnx for the quick response.

    To clarify, you would take one weeks worth the first day and 1/3 of a week's worth the very next day, starting to pin every other day?

    Also, when would you stop? The end of the fourth week?

    G
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    hey thnx for the quick response.

    To clarify, you would take one weeks worth the first day and 1/3 of a week's worth the very next day, starting to pin every other day?
    Yes, but if you do EOD shots you're gonna end up with more (3.5 shots a week compared to 3). So if you inject 1cc of 200mg/ml 3X/week you'll have 700mg/week, which isn't a bad thing

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    Also, when would you stop? The end of the fourth week?

    G
    I guess you could stop at 4 weeks... I would just pin for 6 weeks and plan on being on for 8 weeks total. 6 weeks is short for any cyp cycle, 4 weeks is too short IMO.

  5. So you'd do six weeks of SD and 1-T cyp, and start PCT after the eighth week?

    And any thoughts on PCT? I don't got any hcg...

    G





    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Yes, but if you do EOD shots you're gonna end up with more (3.5 shots a week compared to 3). So if you inject 1cc of 200mg/ml 3X/week you'll have 700mg/week, which isn't a bad thing


    I guess you could stop at 4 weeks... I would just pin for 6 weeks and plan on being on for 8 weeks total. 6 weeks is short for any cyp cycle, 4 weeks is too short IMO.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    So you'd do six weeks of SD and 1-T cyp, and start PCT after the eighth week?

    And any thoughts on PCT? I don't got any hcg...

    G
    I wouldn't use SD for 6 weeks straight... let me rephrase that, because it's probably bull**** , it's not adviseable to run SD for 6 weeks straight IMO.

    How about frontload like above and continue to shoot for 6 weeks. Use SD for weeks 1-3, and 2 more weeks starting on the day of your last shot, 20mg/day the first go, 30mg/day the second go.

  7. let me rephrase that, because it's probably bull****


    SS is knowledgeable AND honest.

    dd

  8. to get the full benefit out of your cyps at least run it for 8 weeks 10-12 being ideal. Reason is it wont fully kick in till around week 4-5.

    You wont need hcg unless your past 10-12 weeks anyway. A nolva/clomid cycle will work just mix in trib and if you can some a dex.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to Set Up Helladrol Cycle & PCT
    By Domenic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. How to set up a stack for those new to cycling
    By cr500beercan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. any advice on how to finish up this cycle?
    By Stunt1014 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Log in
Log in