Cycle assist
Full dosage spread throughout the day

Pct .... No pct... ha just kidding

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Daa
3/3/3/3
Erase
3/3/3/3 (may go down to two if I have dry joint issues )

What I was wondering is, should I add in hcgenerate for the last week on cycle so I can ease myself into pct? (And run it thru pct) Also should I add anymore cycle support? (Such as aegis or tudca etc )

And lastly, I'm confused on dosing. I know to take hella before lifting and then try to spread it out throughout the day but do I do the same with stano?

Thanks fellas

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Taurine! 5 grams a day maybe more, running halo right now I get back pumps constantly. Get a decent multi, and at least fish oil. You might want extra nac for liver support just in case, pre load on cycle support or you'll have blood pressure issues the first week. Make sure your getting enough water!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also you want to run daa for 6 weeks at 3 grams, start erase third week of nolva when you drop the dosage so it'll be 0/0/3/3/2/1. There's a lot of stuff I've read says hcg is the best way to rebound htpa so it'd probably be good to research that. Lots of sales going on right now get it all today and tomorrow and good luck! I'm running a log right now started week 2 running lgi halo 25 starting stano week 3 at 800 for weeks 3 - 6 might bump up from there

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also you want to run daa for 6 weeks at 3 grams, start erase third week of nolva when you drop the dosage so it'll be 0/0/3/3/2/1. There's a lot of stuff I've read says hcg is the best way to rebound htpa so it'd probably be good to research that. Lots of sales going on right now get it all today and tomorrow and good luck! I'm running a log right now started week 2 running lgi halo 25 starting stano week 3 at 800 for weeks 3 - 6 might bump up from there
oh yeah, sorry just woke up. i usually dose taurine 4-6g a day anyway, so its a staple for me. thanks for the info. however, i disagree about tapering a suicidal AI, as there will be no estridal rebound. also fish oil, multi etc also staples :p and i bought 3 bottles of cycle assist and for sure plan to pre load. why are you starting stano 3 weeks in? and not all 6 weeks?

NaC is cheap enough and extra liver support is what i want to go for. what dosage of NaC should i use to preload/run on cycle?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
oh yeah, sorry just woke up. i usually dose taurine 4-6g a day anyway, so its a staple for me. thanks for the info. however, i disagree about tapering a suicidal AI, as there will be no estridal rebound. also fish oil, multi etc also staples :p and i bought 3 bottles of cycle assist and for sure plan to pre load. why are you starting stano 3 weeks in? and not all 6 weeks?
Tapering is just what was recommended to me. Honestly waited on stano cus it was my first run and wanted to make sure I could run the hdrol before I ordered stano, got a couple coming s hould have a couple days, just wanted to play safe my first run and not waste money if it didn't work out but it's goin great so I wanted to get it to hold off lethargy and libido

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tapering is just what was recommended to me. Honestly waited on stano cus it was my first run and wanted to make sure I could run the hdrol before I ordered stano, got a couple coming s hould have a couple days, just wanted to play safe my first run and not waste money if it didn't work out but it's goin great so I wanted to get it to hold off lethargy and libido
Ah smart move. What's your NAC dosage ? And no lethargy at all yet?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm doing fine with life support just have some now nac as a backup cus its wayyy cheaper than tucuda and better than milk thistle. Also have primaforce cissus I've used some this week, been running around 4 to 6 grams of fish oil and a multi like orange triad with some extra joint support in it. I've heard some great things about Achilles though for joints, but I've been mostly fine even at 75mg hdrol just ran cissus a couple days and been good to go

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also, no lethargy yet at all. First week I've felt better mentally than I have in a long time actually, no anger issues either just a lot of clean energy

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very nice, I have orange triad and if I start having joint issues I'll pick up some cissus. I also dose a lot of fish oil throughout the day to lube those joints up . that energy and feeling good part is great to hear since I'm running this during the semester .

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Very nice, I have orange triad and if I start having joint issues I'll pick up some cissus. I also dose a lot of fish oil throughout the day to lube those joints up . that energy and feeling good part is great to hear since I'm running this during the semester .
I lift about an hour and a half after i wake up and eat, no stims, once I start doing something I just click! It makes me sweat like crazy! I've been doing small cardio and lifting every morning, recovery has been amazing going to try doing 2 a days this week, went up almost 2 pounds while leaning up in the mid section this week. Very happy with it so far

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I lift about an hour and a half after i wake up and eat, no stims, once I start doing something I just click! It makes me sweat like crazy! I've been doing small cardio and lifting every morning, recovery has been amazing going to try doing 2 a days this week, went up almost 2 pounds while leaning up in the mid section this week. Very happy with it so far
Damn that's awesome man! Yeah give two a days a try. If I have the time I'm going to be using them but I like lifting with a lot of volume so it should be a fun time

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Damn that's awesome man! Yeah give two a days a try. If I have the time I'm going to be using them but I like lifting with a lot of volume so it should be a fun time
The first week I've been doing fst7 program which is pretty good high volume mixture of low rep compound and high rep high sets for isolation and the days I chose to rest I didn't want to rest ended up just doing circuit whole body type stuff.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Just ordered all me stuffzzzz for my cycle here's the layout so far :

Helladrol
75/75/75/75/75/100
Stano
800/800/800/800/800/800
Cycle assist
Full dosage spread throughout the day

Pct .... No pct... ha just kidding

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Daa
3/3/3/3
Erase
3/3/3/3 (may go down to two if I have dry joint issues )

What I was wondering is, should I add in hcgenerate for the last week on cycle so I can ease myself into pct? (And run it thru pct) Also should I add anymore cycle support? (Such as aegis or tudca etc )

And lastly, I'm confused on dosing. I know to take hella before lifting and then try to spread it out throughout the day but do I do the same with stano?

Thanks fellas
For extra support on an oral cycle - I would double dose Cycle Assist.

As for the HCGen (or competitive Fadogia blend), I would start dosing half way through the cycle.

As for the AI, don't dose it based upon a schedule.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For extra support on an oral cycle - I would double dose Cycle Assist.

As for the HCGen (or competitive Fadogia blend), I would start dosing half way through the cycle.

As for the AI, don't dose it based upon a schedule.
Good thing I bought two bottles :). Gotcha, I'll pick up some hcgen as well.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first week I've been doing fst7 program which is pretty good high volume mixture of low rep compound and high rep high sets for isolation and the days I chose to rest I didn't want to rest ended up just doing circuit whole body type stuff.
Agreed, I'm not a fan of circuit whole body crap.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Agreed, I'm not a fan of circuit whole body crap.
I do stuff with a barbell in my garage with heavy weights... not the jerks in the gym that hog ten machines for an hour... call it a functional strength/couldn't handle not lifting type deal lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do stuff with a barbell in my garage with heavy weights... not the jerks in the gym that hog ten machines for an hour... call it a functional strength/couldn't handle not lifting type deal lol
Ah that's what I thought you meant, the hogging the machines at the gym Lol. I need a barbe and some weights for my garage.

Just one last thing, I know cycle assist and hella compete for the same receptors so obviously taking them 4 hours apart is the norm. Stano doesn't compete with the same receptors so can I dose stano all at once in the morning ?

Edit- I guess thee consensus is taking it with hella dosages. So 400mg with first dose and 400mg with last dose. Perfecto . going to have to make a dosing schedule for each week and get a pill container so I don't forget and buy moar fish oil.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Ah that's what I thought you meant, the hogging the machines at the gym Lol. I need a barbe and some weights for my garage.

Just one last thing, I know cycle assist and hella compete for the same receptors so obviously taking them 4 hours apart is the norm. Stano doesn't compete with the same receptors so can I dose stano all at once in the morning ?

Edit- I guess thee consensus is taking it with hella dosages. So 400mg with first dose and 400mg with last dose. Perfecto . going to have to make a dosing schedule for each week and get a pill container so I don't forget and buy moar fish oil.
Def take those together, I got nice pill cases at cvs, I have alarms set every day so I keep it consistent. Should have my stano Wednesday , wish I would have started at beginning but first time jitters ha! Don't know how hard shut down will be as far as htpa is concerned but the general consensus is if you start up hcgenerate at week 4 on the cycle it'll keep the boys from atrophy so I'm planning on that!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Def take those together, I got nice pill cases at cvs, I have alarms set every day so I keep it consistent. Should have my stano Wednesday , wish I would have started at beginning but first time jitters ha! Don't know how hard shut down will be as far as htpa is concerned but the general consensus is if you start up hcgenerate at week 4 on the cycle it'll keep the boys from atrophy so I'm planning on that!
I don't mind shutdown, its part of the cycle, but for sure. I'm ordering hcgenerate to run the last week or two during my cycle and thru pct to help it along. The better the recovery the happier I'll be =D yeah but stano is a non methyl and isn't too bad, you should be fine.