Clenbuterol/Ketotifen

1. Board Supporter

Question Clenbuterol/Ketotifen

My friend has been looking into cutting some weight and he got some clenbuterol/Ketotifen mix and thinks he should have got the clen alone. I see a lot of search hits on clen but not much about the mixture. Will it work as good or should he just get clen? Do you cycle the same way? He also thought about getting some liquid ECA.

Thanks

2. Registered User

of course it will work fine

unfortunately its a lousy combination since the keto puts you to sleep and the clen jacks you up...no good time of day to take it
  3. Board Supporter

Well that sucks... I will see if he can return it.
    •   

4. Registered User

this combo will allow the fat burning effects of the clen to last longer however.
  5. Board Supporter

Should I tell him to go ahead and try it than you think? It is not opened and he was thinking of just returning it.
  6. Registered User

I don't really know what to tell u as i have not done any research with clen (although i plan to very soon) I do know that generally you can only take clen for 2weeks at a time due to a tolerance you develop. Keto is often taken with clen because it allows clen to be effective for longer periods of time (possably a week or two extra, maybe longer again i have never tried myself) Side effects of keto are that it increases hunger and it can cause one to become very tired. So knowing this your friend would be able to use his clen and have it be effective for longer periods of time
    On the down side It will most likely make him/her very hungry and it may make him tired.
    I do not know if the stimulation from clen will be enough to overcome the lethargy from the keto. If your friend decides to try this please keep us updated as i have a feeling i will be experimenting with the same clen/keto very soon.
  7. Registered User

do you know what the ratio of clen to ketotifen is? if he planning on doing a shorter cycle of the clen or 2 week or so alternating clen with eca then it would probably be better to exchange, for a longer cycle I would just stick with the mixture, there is quite a bit of lethargy associated with it but you can still work through it
  8. Developing Meathead

I'm guessing he has the 1mg/ml keto and 100mcg/ml clen right? In that case, the highest dose of clen he should reach is about 140mcg per day. This will give him only 1.4mg of keto a day. From what I gather, the bad side effects of keto dont come into play much unless you take over 3mg of keto a day. It will however help upregulate the beta 2 receptors for the clen which will make it more effective. I don't think he needs to return it. It should work just fine and should be better then clen alone.
  9. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    I'm guessing he has the 1mg/ml keto and 100mcg/ml clen right? In that case, the highest dose of clen he should reach is about 140mcg per day. This will give him only 1.4mg of keto a day. From what I gather, the bad side effects of keto dont come into play much unless you take over 3mg of keto a day. It will however help upregulate the beta 2 receptors for the clen which will make it more effective. I don't think he needs to return it. It should work just fine and should be better then clen alone.
    It is 100MCG/ML CLENBUTEROL-1MG/ML KETOTIFEN. I will go ahead and tell him to use it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clenbuterol + Ketotifen Questions
    By PLer1290 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. Clenbuterol + Ketotifen Questions
    By PLer1290 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
  3. clenbuterol and ketotifen cycle
    By Cbrsi in forum Cycle Info