My first PH cycle - need input

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
So I'm ready to take the plunge.
I'm 30, been training for a few years, and decided that I want to go to the next "level".

After much research I decided to go with Epistane for my first PH.
This is what I'm thinking of doing:

6 week cycle

Epi - 20/30/30/40/40/40
Cycle Assist
Liv.52
Taurine

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
AI (starting after 2-3 weeks) and maybe a T-booster

Now my questions:
-For the cycle support and liv.52, should I start those a couple of weeks before epi and then continue taking them into PCT?
-If I go with Erase as an AI is that good enough for cortisol control or should I get a separate supplement for that?
-Is a T-booster really necessary in PCT? I read in a few places that it's mostly for libido purposes.

The other thing I need to figure out is where to get Clomid.
I'm in Canada and honestly have no idea. (this will be secured before I start my cycle)

Thanks for all input.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A natty test booster is usually pretty beneficial in PCT. Especially one with DAA or a derivative of it as it has been shown to exponentially increase testosterone when it is already low. Something like Testabolan V2 would be good for libido, but for the quick increase in natural test production Intimidate SRT would be fantastic.

I think that most people like to preload something with Hawthorn Berry for prevention of blood pressure issues 2 weeks ahead.

I don't think anyone will source some Clomid for you as it is against board rules, but you can look around and find some pretty easily.

Not sure about the Erase question someone more knowledgeable will chime in on that part I am sure.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I think it is pretty much always recommended to add a T-Booster in during your PCT. I have read a lot of people using Tribulus and various other things. I know for me I take Tribulus 2400. I've never used Erase, but as laneanders said, sure someone will chime in about it.

FranARG

Awards
With your PCT, DAA and Erase, or any other Armistane based supp, you are good to go.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys.

Ok, so I think willl throw in a T-booster for PCT.

FranARG

Awards
Yeah, go ahead with that. DAA Powder is very cheap, and 3g a day will do the trick.

rphash49

Awards
Start epi at 30 if in a solo stack. 20 would be a waste of week 1

rphash49

Awards
Yes 30mg to start. 20mg will deliver nothing put on cycle placebo results.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Is there anything else you guys think I should add or am I covered?

Should I take Clomid for 4 weeks or would 3 be enough (then leading into an otc AI)?
Or what about instead of 50/50/50/50 I do 50/50/50/25 or something like that?

Thanks

Speaking of Clomid, I did some research yesterday and I had no idea how much something like that costs. Pretty pricey. :eek:

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would think 3 weeks should be enough.

And yeah this isn't cheap stuff. When you go this route it can cost some bucks.

rphash49

Awards
Is there anything else you guys think I should add or am I covered?

Should I take Clomid for 4 weeks or would 3 be enough (then leading into an otc AI)?
Or what about instead of 50/50/50/50 I do 50/50/50/25 or something like that?

Thanks

Speaking of Clomid, I did some research yesterday and I had no idea how much something like that costs. Pretty pricey. :eek:
Clomid is cheap compared to toremifene which is better. Clomid should be ran 50/50/25/25 for the common cycle. Pharm grade is cheaper than RC if you know where to look. If you are running an aggressive cycle I've seen some dose it at 75-100 first 3 days but I've never felt a need to do so. Start the ai week 3 of pct and run it out an additional 2 weeks after you stop dosing serm

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I've been doing research about Clomid and I'm a little confused because I've seen some big pricing discrepancies.

Earlier I saw a month's worth for like $200 and another site (a fairly popular one) it was only $10+shipping for 30 50mg tablets.
Not sure what to think...

If this sort of talk is not allowed, can someone let me know?
Thanks

rphash49

Awards
I've been doing research about Clomid and I'm a little confused because I've seen some big pricing discrepancies.

Earlier I saw a month's worth for like $200 and another site (a fairly popular one) it was only $10+shipping for 30 50mg tablets.
Not sure what to think...

If this sort of talk is not allowed, can someone let me know?
Thanks
I think you are good just don't name the source. Pharm grade tabs are cheaper and easier to dose. Look for the 25mg so you don't have to break them in half. Best deal I found was overseas10 x 25mg for $1.09

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I think you are good just don't name the source. Pharm grade tabs are cheaper and easier to dose. Look for the 25mg so you don't have to break them in half. Best deal I found was overseas10 x 25mg for $1.09
Ok, good to know.

The cheap deal I found was also overseas. I was just unsure if it's legit.
But based on what you're saying, clomid can be found for pretty cheap.

Thanks for the input.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, good to know.

The cheap deal I found was also overseas. I was just unsure if it's legit.
But based on what you're saying, clomid can be found for pretty cheap.

Thanks for the input.
This is just my opinion, but you take the same risk buying underground lab SERMs as you would research chems, more in fact. And buying pharm-grade stuff from overseas at a dirt cheap price should be a red flag too. I've never, not once used or heard of a reputable RC companies SERM being bunk or severely underdosed and I can think of 5 I consider reputable.... AI's are another story though as some companies do underdose them. I try to do as much as I can within the law building a cycle.