Puffy nipples from M1T

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
I took methyl 1-test a few months ago and after the cycle i noticed my nipples where puffy. Since I have been on 40mg of nolva for 5weeks 5mg of bromo for 2weeks and vitex for about 1 1/2 weeks. I have seen no improvement whatsoever. Has anyone had any successful attempts of getting rid of the puffy nipples? I need any help possible.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
daYum. You have estrogen and prog control in place. It should have subsided by now. Maybe someone more educated might chime in and help you out.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
might be too late now, but it took 80mg ed for my gyno to subside. but, the smart guys will have more detail than me.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
what about letro? i heared about that on the **** methyl 1-test thread. Does anyone know if that would do the trick?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
if you just got it then you have a chance but I had gyno for about 6-7 months and ran 1.25mgs ed of letro for 2 months with no success in the puffy nip region only slightly. Still got lumps.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
ive had puffy nipples for about 3 months. Do you think thats too long for letro to work?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The puffyness could be caused by estrogen promoted fat retention. Which nolva won't do much for, but a cutter could, although estrogen fat deposits can be some of the hardest fat to lose...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yeah you should gove it a shot if its bugging you try to get bf low and it will gow away to a degree.

thepizmo

Awards
I caught my problem after like a week so nolva and vitex took care of my prob fine within a few days. It could be a number of things. Gyno...and maybe you let it go too long before u did something about it. OR...it could be fat retention like neuro said - Or...hopefully its all in your head. How BAD is the puffiness. Like, 100% noticable difference? I talked to guys who were freaking out thinking they have gyno...but it was all in their head. There was no difference in their nipple size. They were just freaking out over nothing....

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, at this point, you could try Skulpt.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
I have no lumps , my bodyfat is pretty low and my nipples are puffed up and poking out pretty bad. It never used to be like this. even when they are hard they are still somewhat pointy. since ive been on nolva and bromo all thats gone is the soreness.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
if there is NO lumps then you have NO gyno.

Its just fat stores cut down to a lower bf and it will disapear

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
if i push on it it doesnt feel like there is fat. its like they are puffy and nothing is in them. like its air almost. would that be fat storage?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
take pointer and thumb and squeeze just outside of aeriola on each side going about a quarter to half inch in and rotate you will feel lumps if you got them otherwise its just fat.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He has exactly what I have and it is not fat. The day after I stopped M1T my nipples puffed up and if it was just fat then it would have happened over time not overnight.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I have gyno if there is NO lump then there is NO gyno thats what gyno is an overgrowth of mamary glands.

Just cut your bodyfat and try a local lipoderm or something of that sort.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have no lumps , my bodyfat is pretty low and my nipples are puffed up and poking out pretty bad. It never used to be like this. even when they are hard they are still somewhat pointy. since ive been on nolva and bromo all thats gone is the soreness.
If you have no lump then what you most likely have is some type of hormonal imbalance. Go see a doctor, get some blood work done and see what he has to say. The good news is you do not have any lump. The puffy nipples may subside with time if your hormones balance out.

I tell you there is tons of puffy nipple issues occurring from M1T. I see it all the time on numerous boards.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
im going to the doc to get my hormone levels checked.