Osta Rx / 1- Andro Rx Stack ?

froschie

Awards
Anyone run Osta Rx with 1 – Ando Rx ?
I just started Osta Rx cycle 3 tabs a day im on week 1 of 4 or 6.
I have 1 bottle 1- Andro Rx I was thinking of running now at 300mg a day while on Ostra Rx.
Im just wondering if ill hit any 1 – Ando Rx sides like lethargy while on Osta?
Im only going to run it for 20 days.
Also what about PCT? I was planning on just running some Dpol and Formon at the end of just the Osta run... I got Toremifene Citrate 1800mg, 30ml just in case I need a SERUM.

I could just wait and plan a better cycle but my wallet is kind of tight now and that one messily bottle of 1 – Andro Rx just sitting there and thinking I should take it to enhance the Osta...

What would you guys do?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Is this a recomp? Also you will need to run osta more than 20 days to see any major results(personal experience). You will get no lethargy from this cycle either. Osta rx is mildly suppressive so that clomid you have is optional IMO. You could run mini post cycle if you wanted to.

Edit: you need to run andro and osta more than 20'days.

froschie

Awards
Is this a recomp? Also you will need to run osta more than 20 days to see any major results(personal experience). You will get no lethargy from this cycle either. Osta rx is mildly suppressive so that clomid you have is optional IMO. You could run mini post cycle if you wanted to.

Edit: you need to run andro and osta more than 20'days.
Yeah I think youre right, Im just going to run the ostra by itself and plan a real 1 - andro cycle