Super deal on 1,4 diol. Check this out!

SoccerGuy07

Awards
how many mg is each serving? is that deal for real?!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
wow, that is a great price! i seen they had 480cc bottles going for 77 bucks a week ago and I thought they couldn't beat that price. AMAZING!

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
page isnt coming up for me....anybody else having the same problem?

SoccerGuy07

Awards
whats a good dosage for 1,4diol? say for a 45 day cycle? how many bottles would i need to last me for 90 days? sorry for the questions :)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
its 1000mg/day, however, vpx's delivery is a lipsomal delivery, so i'd say 500mg/day would be a good dose.

240cc has 40 servings at 250mg/serv, so each bottle would last 20 days.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
would that VPX Syngex be good to stack w/ the Superdrol? Any better than 1AD?

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
would that VPX Syngex be good to stack w/ the Superdrol? Any better than 1AD?
I believe the Syngex is 1test and 4ad, so its your call as to whether or not that's a good stack. I did not jump on the Superdrol wagon, so I know nothing about it. Sorry

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
can someone summarize what "liposomal" means in terms of oral delivery?

tphillip23

tphillip23

Awards
its 1000mg/day, however, vpx's delivery is a lipsomal delivery, so i'd say 500mg/day would be a good dose.

240cc has 40 servings at 250mg/serv, so each bottle would last 20 days.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_information.asp?number=PD059&back=yes&dept=1111&last=1111

here it says that a serving is 8cc with 250mg/serving.....making it 30 servings a bottle-that's the only place i could find serving size. hell, i couldnt even find it on the vpx site.
:think:

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
vpx lipo EQ is a 1,4ADD, as in -diol versus -dione. i've heard this is the less effective of the two. anyone have some info?

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
vpx lipo EQ is a 1,4ADD, as in -diol versus -dione. i've heard this is the less effective of the two. anyone have some info?
Well, I've heard both. Though, Bulk is selling the diol version, and BigCat had this to say in his 1,4 andro write up....granted it is a dated article. "If this was a diol version this could without a doubt surpass any prohormone ever created, including 1AD." check here for full article http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/14andro.html

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
The more I think about it, the more skeptical I am. 1,4-Andro is already extremely bioavailable when taken orally. Do you think you could honestly get to the point where you're looking at 90% oral bioavailability with liposomal delivery?

Have any of you used this product before? Or any of VPXs lipid delivery products?

I appreciate Jeremiah1710 stepping forward and sharing, though.

At the very least (if lipid delivery isn't all it's cracked up to be), you're looking at $2.50/g for oral 1,4-ADD that's already been brewed. That's not bad, especially if the liposomal delivery helps some.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i've heard both sides of the story as far as vpx's liposomal delivery goes. regardless, their delivery will be (should) more effective than taking powders with everclear....btw good luck finding 1,4 diol precapped...i think scifit is the only company that sells the diol version capped...

no matter how much people rag on vpx, 25 bucks for a 240cc bottle is worth a shot especially wiht the ban coming up

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
The more I think about it, the more skeptical I am. 1,4-Andro is already extremely bioavailable when taken orally. Do you think you could honestly get to the point where you're looking at 90% oral bioavailability with liposomal delivery?

Have any of you used this product before? Or any of VPXs lipid delivery products?

I appreciate Jeremiah1710 stepping forward and sharing, though.

At the very least (if lipid delivery isn't all it's cracked up to be), you're looking at $2.50/g for oral 1,4-ADD that's already been brewed. That's not bad, especially if the liposomal delivery helps some.
that's an excellent point. $2.50/g is a steal even if vpx isnt onto something with their liposomal delivery. i got 2 bottles and a "skulpt" only because it was $15 (the cheapest i've seen online)...looks like its sold out now.

has anyone else spent a ridiculous amount of money on PH? which of course they will be flushing on the 19th.

jwp888

Awards
crap that is a good deal on the normally butt raping VPX prices.

mmmmmuuusssttt rresist...noooooooo

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Sorry to all who's curriosity I whetted. I got my reply back from the company. They cancelled my order as the EQ was "discontinued." Lame a**es. then don't advertise it. Sorry Brakes.