Anyone had luck stacking Mohn w/ M1D ?

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
I'm back on the Methyl in 3-4 weeks and thinking of stacking mohn, m1d, 4ad, to tighten up before I head off to vegas in march. any comments?

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
I'm sure someone has looked into it.

I've got like four bottles of each and 2-3 bottles of ergo's 4-diol, so I was thinking I could make two great cycles of 4 on 6 off rpt, then after 8 weeks off finishing off my M1T

Thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If you mean MD with M4OHN I think there has been some good feedback. If you mean M1T, I would advise against it. M1D is confusing; never heard of it. Both M4OHN and MD have worked well for me with proper dosing, although I never stacked them together.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do a search on this I'm sure there is a lot of info out there. and use MD or mdien.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN & Mdien are similar substances. They are both methylated mild anabolics. You would benefit more by stacking either of them with another substance (non-methyl), like 4ad or 1-test. There is no need for both, just run an effective dose of whichever you choose.

In addition to the effectiveness, it's not a good idea to stack methyls. I have never done it & never will.

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
What about picking up some superdrol to stack with them?

I knew I was going to stack 4-diol, but wasn't sure if stacking 1T or 1AD would be of extra value.

Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is also a very potent methyl. It would be fine to stack any methyl with 1-test, 1ad, or 4ad, but stupid to stack with another methyl.