My Mohn PCT

N

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok, I ordered Nolva 2 days into my Mohn cycle, and my ordered got misplaced or whatnot, so I don't have nolva for PCT. I purchased 6-oxo and my plan is to take 5 caps for 6 days, then take 3 for 10 days. Would this be suitable? Should I use the 60 in a different fashion? Also, while taking 5, should I take two earlier in the day, then 3 before bed or all 5 before bed?
Also, NxCare sent a free bottle of "Nitro T3"( http://www.nxcare.com/images/labels/nitrot3.jpg ) which is an herbal formula to help raise test, is it fine to take all 6 of those at the same time as the 6-oxo?

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
looks like a decent product if its cheap enough but if its too cheap then just use 4-5 grams trib ed if you feel like adding 1-2 g of lonjack then that would help also.

Tell the company to refund your money and order from a different place for the nolva.Or demand a free product along with it.

take the 6oxo at a high dose till finished by that time the nolva should be there.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycles of M4OHN and in both cases I didn't "feel" like I needed PCT but I knew better. I really was feeling good after two weeks. I tried the Nolva and the OXO and both worked. My suggestion run the OXO heavy for two weeks and you should be fine. The Trib suggestion afterwards is a good one.

N

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I've done two cycles of M4OHN and in both cases I didn't "feel" like I needed PCT but I knew better. I really was feeling good after two weeks. I tried the Nolva and the OXO and both worked. My suggestion run the OXO heavy for two weeks and you should be fine. The Trib suggestion afterwards is a good one.
To the one, I received the "Nitro T3" free, so I already have it.. I am going to run the 6oxo for 2 weeks in hopes of the Nolva coming soon. Also, my cycle was 6 weeks mohn at 24 mg non/wo days and 28 mg on wo days. I took 4 mg 6x a day, spaced at 3 hrs apart and if it was a short day, then the last 2-3 at the last dosing. Also took 40 mg M5aa preworkout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 0
P Post Cycle Therapy 7
shyguy1 Post Cycle Therapy 1
V Anabolics 1
V Anabolics 2