1-AD vs. 1-T/4-AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDog45

Awards
First, thanks to NP for all his help with setting up my cycles. NP, and everyone else, I'm going to be starting my SD cycle and am debating whehter I should go with 1-AD (oral) or a 1-T/4-AD (trans). It's going to be six week bulk cycle. I've done some research on both, but just would like to hear what everyone else's thoughts were.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1test trans, imo 1-ad is junk, 1test and SD would make a great stack

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
First off you're more than welcome for the help. Second you are going to get a lot of opinions on this one. It really is up to you and what works better for you. Being that 1-AD is so much cheaper right now, it may be worth the shot, and save you the trouble of a transdermal. I personally prefer 1-test.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you will get a lot of different answers on this. I think the 1test is cheaper unless theres some 1ad I have not seen. 1ad converts to 1test so I would go with the 1test. beginners usually do well with 1ad though.

Simon Keller

Awards
The 1-AD price looks real good right now. But I still prefer the 1T/4AD transdermal myself...

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I saw 1AD for $20.
is that a single-bottle price or a $240/case of 12 price? if it is the former, PM me a link.

i am personally a big fan of 1-ad. the **** works and is alot more convenient. to each his own...ideally you try both products and see which works best for you.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I think if one was to run a poll of 1Ad versus 1T dermal, the IT would get a 2 to 1 or better favorable vote, and 1T with 4Ad versus 1Ad it would be 3 to 1 or greater. The odds favor the 1T, but only indidual experience can really determine which will work best for oneself.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I think if one was to run a poll of 1Ad versus 1T dermal, the IT would get a 2 to 1 or better favorable vote, and 1T with 4Ad versus 1Ad it would be 3 to 1 or greater. The odds favor the 1T, but only indidual experience can really determine which will work best for oneself.
if that poll was run on THIS board, that would probably be true. bb.com (yes, the anti-board) has tons of cycle logs of big gains on 1-ad....including mine....bigger than both M1T cycles in fact.

JDog45

Awards
Thanks for the replies everyone. If I can afford it, I'm going to try and get both the 1-AD and 1-T/4-AD to run with SD cycles at a later time...;)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, some people experience a little lethargy. Don't go over 6 weeks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I hope you are planning for a cycle in about 4 years. and yes you can take it solo but lethargy might get you down.

r6samson

Awards
I heard it might cause depression too. Well, I got 1-AD before the ban and depending on the self life is when I use it. How long will it last?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I heard it might cause depression too. Well, I got 1-AD before the ban and depending on the self life is when I use it. How long will it last?
I thought it was clear that you should not be discussing PHs on this board? If I see another post by you dealing with PHs or AAS you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.