4th day on Clomid in PCT

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
When does the crying start? Not looking forward to that. Wife started a new birth control and she's been all emotional lately, too. Should be fun around my house. We can curl up on the couch, eat ice cream, and cry at sappy movies together.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
When does the crying start? Not looking forward to that. Wife started a new birth control and she's been all emotional lately, too. Should be fun around my house. We can curl up on the couch, eat ice cream, and cry at sappy movies together.
Doesn't affect everyone that way, TBH. I take it and feel literally no different.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't affect everyone that way, TBH. I take it and feel literally no different.
I don't feel any different either when taking it..

FranARG

Awards
I did not feel any difference last time I took it.

rphash49

Awards
Clomid doesn't give me any sides but I always dose with l-dopa. Honestly don't know if that makes a difference but I've never had an issue. I have read about vision issues when dosing clomid at 75-100mg for an extended period of time

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
I guess im gonna be the only one to ADMIT that clomid does make me a bit emotional. Lol. I watched super-size me, and seeing the end result of his physique, made me burst into tears.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I guess im gonna be the only one to ADMIT that clomid does make me a bit emotional. Lol. I watched super-size me, and seeing the end result of his physique, made me burst into tears.
Actually I'd say 95% plus of guys get these side effects, myself included, we just happen to have a handful of these aholes who get no sides from clomid on this site :D

goat23

goat23

Awards
Felt nothing at all! Ill always prefer nolva except on tren! Nolva and exemestene make me feel better than on cycle

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Actually I'd say 95% plus of guys get these side effects, myself included, we just happen to have a handful of these aholes who get no sides from clomid on this site :D
Well in all fairness I also don't get aggressive from steroids. I am on tbol and test now, no difference, in fact my fiance said I seem more level headed.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol that's a good one! I got the weird attitudes and mood swings on Nolva a little but have yet on Clomid..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love Clomid crying threads..... I am the worst out of everyone. I would tear up literally once a day and the last time I ran it, I had to get on an antidepressant. Then I discovered why Torem is so popular. The stuff is incredible. My only side is oily forehead and sleep has not been the best.... I can live with that..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I love Clomid crying threads..... I am the worst out of everyone. I would tear up literally once a day and the last time I ran it, I had to get on an antidepressant. Then I discovered why Torem is so popular. The stuff is incredible. My only side is oily forehead and sleep has not been the best.... I can live with that..
I don't know where we got all these aliens who are immune to clomids side effects...it was all of a sudden....invasion of the body snatchers type shyt :D either that or they used bunk RC stuff lol

rphash49

Awards
I don't know where we got all these aliens who are immune to clomids side effects...it was all of a sudden....invasion of the body snatchers type shyt :D either that or they used bunk RC stuff lol
Pharm grade here no issues but maybe just maybe I'm alway a whinny biotch so I can't tell the difference

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Pharm grade here no issues but maybe just maybe I'm alway a whinny biotch so I can't tell the difference
Lol yeah if your a whiny pms bitch anyways....:D.....I think its more of a freak coincidence actually....first time in decades i knew of more than one guy out of a large group who reports no emotional sides from clomid.

rphash49

Awards
Lol yeah if your a whiny pms bitch anyways....:D.....I think its more of a freak coincidence actually....first time in decades i knew of more than one guy out of a large group who reports no emotional sides from clomid.
I still thinking that the l-dopa that I have always dosed with Clomid helps. I have also seen a few OTC pct products that have l-dopa which could have an effect if part of the pct stack.

I'm tempted to stop using the l-dopa and see what happens......

Matt282

Awards
I was an emotional little girl for the first 2 weeks. I had attachment issues to woman I did or had been with, couldn't stop thinking of them and was depressed for a good few days after I learned one was no longer single. The last two weeks I was just easily angered as I was on my cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still thinking that the l-dopa that I have always dosed with Clomid helps. I have also seen a few OTC pct products that have l-dopa which could have an effect if part of the pct stack.

I'm tempted to stop using the l-dopa and see what happens......
It absolutely helps. The stuff is incredible.
I run it solo at higher doses and don't even bother with some of the proprietaries...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It absolutely helps. The stuff is incredible.
I run it solo at higher doses and don't even bother with some of the proprietaries...
Mucuna Pruriens kicks ass.
It increases sexual stamina
Decreases fatigue
Increases GH
Aids sleep
Improves overall well being and energy.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Would running real pharmacy grade hgh during PCT help mitigate some of the highly bound test/increased SHBG sides to Clomid?

Just curious... :)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Would running real pharmacy grade hgh during PCT help mitigate some of the highly bound test/increased SHBG sides to Clomid?

Just curious... :)
Stinging nettle extract!

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Yeah, so do other things. But I guess since I have a very good amount and supply of pharmacy hgh for my pct just wondering if that will help mitigate the highly bound test blues while my HPTA loop and balls fire up to normal running speed.

Find out soon enough, as I am day 9 since last cyp shot on a 16-week first cycle. Put up a huge log. Got a ton of blood panels...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I was an emotional little girl for the first 2 weeks. I had attachment issues to woman I did or had been with, couldn't stop thinking of them and was depressed for a good few days after I learned one was no longer single. The last two weeks I was just easily angered as I was on my cycle.
This happened to me last go round with clomid....and I mean last, since I ended up at 290 test levels post-PCT labs at 40...time for TRT lol....but yeah, some girl was "mean to me" and I was like a whiny little whore about it moping around feeling sorry for myself and all that crap. Women must intuitively know you are susceptible to their evil intentions since these situations seem to find you only when on clomid for one month....I only see my mother a few times a month at most, but she even noticed I was acting weird....she checked me out to see if I was "using steroids" "again", gave me that once over about 5 times....I guess she assessed that I wasn't big enough to have been back on roids, so she chalked it up to being a bitch that month LMFAO.....If only she knew that roids tend to recomp me and lean me out much more so than bulk me up, esp since I can't eat on SD :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm serious though....I got a RETARDED free test level my last labs, while on MN test factor. It was 36 I believe? Really high, I had also been on Division 1 prior to the MN TF....had to be the nettle extract, I did not get the SHBG test I asked for...that was the only thing they forgot unfortunately....but that free test score tells me all I really needed to know about SHBG....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yeah thats good to know. i've been aiming to try the stinging nettle extract. it doesn't have any sides does it? i tried mucuna extract for for its supposed benefits but it didn't do anything for me but make me feel strange if i took a high dose. oh well it was dirt cheap and they cant all be winners. i guess its one of those everybody reacts differently kind of things.
Amazingly enough NO side effects......and the best part? It is insane for stopping hair fallout, like friggin magic :D....this stuff has so many benefits for men its insane, and its usually pretty cheap....so long as its not in a super duper formulation product. Now if we could only find out what happened to Methyl-D....the greatest rapper ever LMFAO.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
i think he went to the pen for shootin Methyl-P over a turf war.
lol, I didn't see the methyl-D thread on the first page when I got back to an actual computer, so I repped some other post you made....you may or may not have deserved rep for that post, but it was actually for the methyl-D rapper post anyways :D