4-AD,Decavol and 1-Andro stack

chiduprasad

Awards
hi.. have bought 4-AD,Decavol and 1-Andro stack and planning to run for 4 weeks. and planning to do tribulus as pct i understand many say aromx,clomid or pct

since am planning to do for 4 weeks need opinion how its going to be and do i need to make any changes to stack

height:510
lifting for last 4 years
current weight 171lbs with 20% BF

want to cut fat and build muscle..

rphash49

Awards
You are not going to like my response but I have to say if you are at 20%bf and you have been lifting for 4 years something is wrong. Your routine needs help or your diet does. Probably both.

Oh and tribulus is not a PCT.

I recommend you do some more research so you know what you are getting into.

chiduprasad

Awards
my diet was bad and for last 6 months i have got serious. and have gained good muscle.. even though i was doing on and off for 4 years it was not hardcore.. i can consider it has 6 months in to weight training.

i heard tribulus to increase libido also helps thts why i threw tht question.. i understand clomid,aromx are the recommended pct

thanks in advance

rphash49

Awards
my diet was bad and for last 6 months i have got serious. and have gained good muscle.. even though i was doing on and off for 4 years it was not hardcore.. i can consider it has 6 months in to weight training.

i heard tribulus to increase libido also helps thts why i threw tht question.. i understand clomid,aromx are the recommended pct

thanks in advance
Yes tribulus can help libido and I think I've read somewhere it stimulates LH but in terms of PCT it an ancillary supp. Build your PCT around Clomid or Torem. Get you bf down at least to around 15% before running a cycle, IMO if you want to see results. I also saw your other thread and your fat intake is too low. Fat intake needs to be 25-30%