My cutting stack

ricker1

Awards
I am cutting right now and losing 1-2 lbs per week. I hate cutting just like everyone else so I want it to last as short as possible with as little muscle loss as posible. I am starting a 6 week cycle begining mid Feb and need some advice. I'll be running CEE and an EC stack with alcar and l-tyrosine but I need help with what PH to use. This is what I was planning. BTW, I'm 5'8" and 185 with about 15% BF.

1AD - 300mg day (week 1)
1AD - 400mg day (week 2)
1AD - 500mg day (week 3)
1AD - 600mg day (weeks 4-6)
M5aa - 30-60mg day (weeks 1-6) 10mg in 3 divided doses every day and on workout days, 30mg pre workout.
M4OHN - 24mg day (weeks 1-6) 8mg in 3 divided doses every day.

Is that too much M4OHN? Would there be a better cutting stack that I could do? This is what I have

1AD
M1T
M5AA
MDHT
M4OHN
MDien
3-Alpha
(I also have a little 4AD but every time I have used it I have had to stop due to puffy nips)

I do have PCT covered. I will use clomid and transdermal 6-oxo with nolva of course on hand. NAC, Milk Thistle, R-ALA, Saw Palmetto, & Hawthorn Berries will also be taken. I don't want to stack more than 2 methyls at a time so I picked M4OHN and M5AA, but am open to suggestions.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good to me maybe someone else has a better cutting stack. Ive used way more m4ohn but it takes a lot for me to respond.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Out of all those compounds, M1T would definately help you preserve muscle the most. Only thing is you can't run it for 6 weeks, don't want to run 4AD to combat the sides, and it would be your 3rd methyl in the stack.

ricker1

Awards
Do you think it'd be ok to jump start my stack with a week or 2 of M1T and then run the 1AD, M5, and M4OHN? That's an option.

What do you think?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the 1-ad and the m5aa and use the m4ohn, 3alpha and the mdien like this

Weeks 1-6
3alpha
m4ohn
Weeks 4-8
mdien

I would use the 1-ad and the m1t for bulking cycles. And no, 24mg ed of m4ohn is not too much but I would start out low 24mg ed might be all you need.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I would drop the 1-ad and the m5aa and use the m4ohn, 3alpha and the mdien like this

Weeks 1-6
3alpha
m4ohn
Weeks 4-8
mdien

I would use the 1-ad and the m1t for bulking cycles. And no, 24mg ed of m4ohn is not too much but I would start out low 24mg ed might be all you need.
i personally disagree. there isnt enough anabolic support with just 3-alpha (a pure androgen) and MOHN (mild in every way)...but then i dont know how agressive your cut is in terms of cardio and diet.

i actually like the stack, with the option to up doses of MOHN....and you could skip the M5 and use MDHT if you really wanted to harden and increase your vascularity and strength.

and yeah M1T isnt a good idea.

ricker1

Awards
and you could skip the M5 and use MDHT if you really wanted to harden and increase your vascularity and strength.
Is MDHT really better for hardenning than M5? If it is better, than I'd switch in a second and just stick to EC pre-workout. What are your opinions on choosing between M5 & MDHT?

As far as dropping the 1AD, I will be doing a ton of cardio. 3 days of HIIT and 3 days of an hour on the elliptical every week. I always follow up my 20 minutes of HIIT with about 20-30 min of lower intensity cardio. I will also be using a 5 day split lifting heavy weight at lower reps. Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, and then legs using a rep range from 4-8. I think that in order to keep as much muscle as possible while training hard and at a calorie deficit, the 1AD is not optional. I love 3-Alpha but will probably use it at another time.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of using the 1ad....

However, Im not sure if Id use the M4OHN and the M5, just because I would use more M4OHN OR more M5, and I wouldn't use more of both.

O14

ricker1

Awards
I like the idea of using the 1ad....

However, Im not sure if Id use the M4OHN and the M5, just because I would use more M4OHN OR more M5, and I wouldn't use more of both.

O14
What is your reasoning behind this? Just having the 2 methyls together, or is it something else? I'm not the most knowlegable person on these compounds by any means, but it seems to me that they would work very well together.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
What is your reasoning behind this? Just having the 2 methyls together, or is it something else? I'm not the most knowlegable person on these compounds by any means, but it seems to me that they would work very well together.
Yeah...they might. I apologize. I should have asked about your experience....the reason being is that for most who have previous cycles under their belt, those doses are not enough. But yeah, those 2 at high doses together might not be the best idea, but others might disagree.

O14

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
i personally disagree. there isnt enough anabolic support with just 3-alpha (a pure androgen) and MOHN (mild in every way)...but then i dont know how agressive your cut is in terms of cardio and diet.

i actually like the stack, with the option to up doses of MOHN....and you could skip the M5 and use MDHT if you really wanted to harden and increase your vascularity and strength.

and yeah M1T isnt a good idea.
I agree...1ad + MDHT

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Is MDHT really better for hardenning than M5? If it is better, than I'd switch in a second and just stick to EC pre-workout. What are your opinions on choosing between M5 & MDHT?

As far as dropping the 1AD, I will be doing a ton of cardio. 3 days of HIIT and 3 days of an hour on the elliptical every week. I always follow up my 20 minutes of HIIT with about 20-30 min of lower intensity cardio. I will also be using a 5 day split lifting heavy weight at lower reps. Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, and then legs using a rep range from 4-8. I think that in order to keep as much muscle as possible while training hard and at a calorie deficit, the 1AD is not optional. I love 3-Alpha but will probably use it at another time.
as for M5 versus MDHT....the threads i have read are rather divergent in terms of which is superior. on paper, MDHT is far stronger, longer-lasting and more effective overall. in practice - it's about even money. some prefer M5, some prefer MDHT. i can tell you that M5 has a hardening effect for me. my current cycle should be very wet and bulky but i am actually getting more defined and much harder and the only agent that could cause this is the daily 60mg M5. a friend of mine was on MDHT @ 25mg (a very small dose) for 2 weeks and i couldnt believe the effects - veins popping, strength up (something M5 doesnt generally do) and harder than ever.

with all that training you better keep cals up if you want to retain muscle....and dont even think about dropping 1-ad.