is this a good first ph cycle???

stixheat11

Awards
I'm a 24 year old male who works out 5x a week and is considering starting my first PH cycle. i have done some research and here is the stack i am considering. Looking to cut but also to see some growth. If anyone who has run a few PH cycles could comment on or recommend changes i would appreciate it!
Happy Lifting!!

Pre cycle:
NOW Hawthorne ( 2 weeks prior)

Cycle: 4 weeks
Vital Labs Halo-V 50/50/50/75
NOW HAwthorne
NOW liver detox
Gaspari Myofusion elite series protein
Muscle Pharm Armor-v multi vitamin
fish oils
CLA
L-Glutamine/Arginine
Glucosamine

Post Cycle: (6 weeks)
NOW liver detox
Now Hawthorne
BLue Up Natural test booster
Novidrex XT
Gaspari Myofusion elite series protein
Muscle Pharm Armor-v multi vitamin
fish oils
CLA
L-Glutamine/Arginine
Glucosamine

rphash49

Awards
CLA does nothing so drop that and where is your serm?

Also your protein probably has enough glucosamine in it so it isn't needed but wouldn't hurt.

I've never ran halo so I'm not sure on your cycle doses but I'm sure someone will chime in on that. I'm an EPI fanboy. Especially for first cycles.

Most importantly where is your serm?

Easeball

Easeball

Awards
CLA does nothing so drop that and where is your serm?

Also your protein probably has enough glucosamine in it so it isn't needed but wouldn't hurt.

I've never ran halo so I'm not sure on your cycle doses but I'm sure someone will chime in on that. I'm an EPI fanboy. Especially for first cycles.

Most importantly where is your serm?
I think he means you'll have enough glutamine from your protein not glucosamine

rphash49

Awards
Lol yea autospell check on my phone gotta love it

Bulletbone

Awards
Yea you def want to have a serm, ive always have used clomid but nothing wrong with nolva. I have never ran that brand of halo (im guessing its a hdrol clone) but i would consider stretching out the cycle for 5 weeks especially if your gonna run it at 50mg for the first 3 weeks. My very first cycle I ran was cel hdrol at 50/50/50/75 and I wished I had ran it 75mg for 5 weeks. got great result but it didnt shine till my last week and by then i was finished. BUt yea def get a serm.

Revival

Revival

Awards
Add at least one 1 extra week especially since halo isn't not the fastest acting compound. I would personally recommend 6 weeks. Maybe make 100mg the max depending on if gains slow down on the last 2 weeks. A serm is 100% required if you care about your body. I prefer clomid. If you do not care enough to get a seem you should not run a cycle.

stixheat11

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I did some research on serms ( nolva and clomid) and read more positive things about clomid. I would run my cycle 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. PCT 100 mg clomid day 1, 60mg day 2-10, and 40 mg day 11-20. Is there anything else I should take pct to aide in recovery?

stixheat11

Awards
Also, should I add an AI on top of the clomid?

rphash49

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I did some research on serms ( nolva and clomid) and read more positive things about clomid. I would run my cycle 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. PCT 100 mg clomid day 1, 60mg day 2-10, and 40 mg day 11-20. Is there anything else I should take pct to aide in recovery?
You don't need to run Clomid that high especially with your cycle. If you were using AAS for 10+ weeks maybe.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Maybe run at 75 first 2-3 days if you really feel shut down but I don't think it's needed. FYI- toremifene is better than clomid but Clomid will work just fine

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I would run it 6 weeks and the last 2 weeks try up to 100mg. If the side effects start to get heavier than the gains then cut back. Some people get crazy high BP on halo but I didn't have those issues at all. I would assume with all the support supplements you are using you shouldn't have issues with that.

A lot of people say that 100 is their sweet spot. In addition, i personally find 50mg too low to notice any effects. I wouldn't run 50 more than your first week to assess tolerance and effects on blood pressure.

skat37

Awards
Switch it to epi. As a first run epi is amazing. I honestly love it in some cases better than real gear. Mainly because its easier to get at times lol. But you drop fat like crazy and add size but feel nothing till about week 3.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi, pmag or halo would be great for first runs. Checkout ironflexsupplements.com, they have quality raws! Plus AM members get 20% off there order just use "AM20" at the checkout

Brawn is our epi
Halo x is our halo
M-Bol is our methylclostebol (what pmag converts two)