Transdermals/Scrotum

Renton405

Awards
Would rubbing a prosteroid/hormone transdermal on the scrotum increase effectiveness? I was told because the area of skin is
very thin and closer to the testicles it improves results....I havent yet tried this thought I would ask to see if this was a myth or not...and no its not a joke...

tattoopierced1

i dont think i'd want to rub a transdermal anywhere near that area...1Test burns so if that got on your penis, i'm sure it would burn....not a smart idea if you ask me.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Go for it! Let us know how that goes for ya! J/K
I would think it has potential to be very painfull.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it will increase workout intensity and agression. :rant: :icon_lol:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
No bro, don't do it.

Application areas I've used that worked well:
Backs of knees
Tops of feet
Calves
inside of bicep and fore arm
along your sides, on your serratus and lats.

just make sure to keep the hair short/shaved on the area of application.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
by accident it's happened to me
OUCH

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Man.....don't do it. 1-T burns enough on my back and torso...I would hate to get it in the pee hole

Last edited:

captainbicept

Awards
Scrotal applications will be the most effective ounce per ounce of transdermal. I believe strategos may have some studies on this. That being said, I would be more than happy to sacrifice whatever was going to be absorbed, and just apply more to a different body part.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got some on it once by accident, burned like a bitch.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well 1t is the only **** that burns, a good tne transdermal might not be so bad, :nono:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about rubbing trans on the chest and shoulders?, is that ok? that is what I use to do.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
To hell with the Scrotum, go for the gusto and mix up some Cyclodextrin PH mix and go rectal for a >85% bioavaliablity, let us know how it goes, hahahaha..........

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
YOu have to ask yourself, even if it was a bit more effective would it be worth it?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:lol:
To hell with the Scrotum, go for the gusto and mix up some Cyclodextrin PH mix and go rectal for a >85% bioavaliablity, let us know how it goes, hahahaha..........
:lol:

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of argument, let's say it didn't burn. Would this improve a 6-oxo transdermal (given its purpose)? I know this sounds stupid.

(Incidentally, 6-oxo TD doesn't seem to burn -- it's 1-test that's the real standout here)

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
If some one is going to resort to rubbing goo on their gonads in hopes of slightly increasing absorption then why not just pin it (excluding 6oxo)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of argument, let's say it didn't burn. Would this improve a 6-oxo transdermal (given its purpose)? I know this sounds stupid.

(Incidentally, 6-oxo TD doesn't seem to burn -- it's 1-test that's the real standout here)

I don't know why I look up this crazy ****, but a search at Medline showed that Scrotal Testerone patches for HRT are in successful use, and I found this cautionary abstract

Unique reactions of scrotal skin to topical agents.

Fisher AA.

New York University Medical School, New York.

"Topical agents that do not produce irritant reaction elsewhere on the skin readily produce irritant dermatitis and even ulceration when applied to scrotal skin. As Shelley and Shelley state: "The scrotum must be recognized as a skin area with remarkable permeability. It provides a unique percutaneous doorway for the entrance of drugs into the circulation and is thus uniquely susceptible to toxic and irritant agents."

My personal opinion is that even if scrotal application is shown to be more effective than other areas, I'm not rubbing anything on my balls to gain a little extra effect, no way, no how.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Just go for the suppository application if you're looking for more absorbative areas ;)

Renton405

Awards
Hmmm, I think Ill pass based on the responses... I do think its a valid arguement however, espesially if there can be a non burn application you can put on...There are some sexual aids and testosterone enhancers that you attach to your scrotum u know...

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Renton,

This is America, bro,some might consider it lewd and immoral to slather one's sack with steroid salves or teabag by the TV in a bowl of warm gooey T-Gel, but , by god, that's your right, I say.

Phlojel would see to me to be the least likely carrier to ulcerate ye old ballbag, maybe if you contacted the company, they would give you some free in exchange for pics and a video of your private pursuits?

better yet, call your local medical school, tell them you'll will your scrotum to science upon your death, maybe they'll give you scripts for real gear and pay for them?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, rogue, that was funny.

Anyhow, I got a small amount of Avant One on the ole' nad-sack by brushing against my thigh, and the burn was inhuman torture. I thought I had permanently damaged myself. It was the worst. So that substance should clearly be out of bounds.

Now--I have seen trans-testicular gels for PCT. Seems like a smart idea. Also, there exists anti-swollen-prostate gels that are best applied directly below the nads.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The skin is much thinner, I've seen studies on test patches where scrotal app increased abs by up to 40X! I like forearms and outter abs myself, still pretty thin there.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i've tried it, if you use a little steel wool or 150 grit 1st you get amazing penetration

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
OK, so here's the story. I have 2 "bald" spots on my inner thighs where the hair has been rubbed off by my walking.
So a few times when in a rush, I'd put on my underwear, and squirt at these spots, and just walk around in my underwear for a bit while I got ready in the morning.

Did I mention I'm not good in the mornings?

Anyways, I was still half asleep. I forgot to put on my underwear, and then proceeded to spray my inner thighs. But a little overspray happened.

I thought I could tough it out. I thought the pain would be temporary.

I held of for about 5 minutes....but then ran I stuck my balls under the shower for at least 5 minutes. Cursing that the stuff is washing off my legs too. My girlfriend was not impressed BTW.

So I don't care how much better absorbtion the balls can have in theory, I'd NEVER do that on purpose.