PH Cycle recommendations needed

Tbrunson

Awards
Hello everyone. I'm in an interesting situation. I live in Germany and have stocked up nicely on a variety of PH. However, I'm going to be moving back to the US sometime this summer. I'm trying to knock a fair chunk off my stock as I'm a little concerned about taking a pile of PH through customs. So I'm looking for some recommendations for a fairly long PH cycle. I'm going to list what I have and a cycle that's been recommended to me and I'd like to see some folks weigh in on the whole situation. I'm going rather heavy on the cyps since I'd prefer not to try and get the vials through customs.

BTW, I'm 40, 5'10" and weigh 220. Been training for about 15 yrs and have done 2 mt1 cycles as well as a cycle of real stuff a number of years ago. I have nolva, 6oxo and arimadex on hand for pct.

In stock:
MOHN, 1test cyp, 4ad cyp, 4ad powder, 4ad trans, superdrol, m1t, 5aa cyp & mdht

Tentative Cycle:
1:2:3 ratio for cyp/250mg : 500mg : 750mg/1ml : 2.5ml : 3ml
Week 1 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + superdrol @ 20mg daily
Week 2 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + superdrol @ 20mg daily
Week 3 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + superdrol @ 20mg daily
Week 4 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp
Week 5 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp
Week 6 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp
Week 7 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp
Week 8 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 9 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 10 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 11 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 12 - 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp + MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 13 - MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily
Week 14 - MOHN @ 36mg split 3x daily

Any changes or recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
TB

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
injectables are easier to get through customs than almost anything as long as you transfer them into more unassuming containers. pills should also be put into different bottles. powders are harder....

running the 5-aa along with superdrol is sort of wasteful. both DHT-based. certainly will be a dry start. personally i'd skip weeks 13 and 14. MOHN wont lean you out real good on its own those 2 weeks. if you want a real hardener go for the MDHT.

i guess there isnt a huge problem going that long....of course 1-test is suppressive and you'll probably have testicular atrophy by the end of the cycle (something i avoid at all costs) - almost any guy who cycles AS for long periods will confirm that, but not everyone is the same. to that end, you might want HCG to get you back in action quickly during PCT (this is probably the best candidate PH cycle ever for HCG)

keep nolva on hand in case the 4-ad and superdrol decide to make you one of the unfortuante gyno recipients.