Does this make a good cycle?

hardlyworkin

Awards
Its a cutter, and I wanna stay with 2 injects per week. This will me my second cycle. I was thinking EQ but I am leaning towards Tren E/Test C/Winny...

Week 1-2
Test Cyp 1200mg/Tren E 800mg/Winny 50mg ED
Week 3-8
Test Cyp 600mg/Tren E 400mg
Week 9-10
Test Cyp 600mg/Tren E 400mg/Winny 50mg ED
Week 11-12
Test Cyp 600mg/Winny 50mg

Week 13.5
PCT
HCG will be run from week 4 to 13 at 500IU per week.

Now is 10 weeks of tren too much? What do ya think? What should change? I will also be cycling T3 and Clen during the cycle. I really wanna cut the fat and tighten up a bit.
Thanks

captainbicept

Awards
I think 12 weeks of any methylated substance is too much. I would use the winstrol for only the last 6 weeks of the cycle. Also Tren E is known to cause cramipng at high doses. I think for this reason front loading it may cause more harm than good. I would just run it for 400mg/week straight through.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks isn't too much of tren e IMO. it's an enanthate ester so it'll take a few weeks for it to start working it's magic. looks good though, only thing i'd change is i'd run the winny right up until the day before PCT starts. what's your diet look like?

starting something very similar in a couple weeks.

hardlyworkin

Awards
The winny will only be run for the first 2 weeks of the cycle and the last 4 weeks of the cycle.
Week 1-2
Test Cyp 1200mg/Tren E 400mg/Winny 50mg ED
Week 3-8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11-12
Test Cyp 600mg/Winny 50mg
Week 13
Winny 50mg ED

Week 13.5
PCT
HCG will be run from week 4 to 13 at 500IU per week

This look better then? My diet will be maintance which is about 3000cals. I eat 6 times a day and will be all whole foods like oats, tuna, wheat, whey, chicken, beef, potatos, etc. Cardio will be 5 times a week about 45mins. I am gonna give T3 a go for 6 weeks and cycle clen for 2weeks on 2weeks off throughout.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, forget front loading the tren e...it will kick in due time. I think the cycle looks great...planning one real similiar, real soon ;)

I love tren e... but I would have to run more HCG than that to keep the boys full...you may not, but be sure to have extra just in case you need to up your dose and/or frequency of doses.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looks decent to me, although I don't think you need the winny for the first 2 weeks, JMO.

Also I would consider HCG at 500iu 2x weekly :)

sarge

Awards
i agree with the captain on the 17aa`s 12 wks too long.i would aslo run straight 600 mg a wk of cyp and frontload the 1st 2 wks with prop at 100eod.keep the tren at 400mg.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
looks decent to me, although I don't think you need the winny for the first 2 weeks, JMO.

Also I would consider HCG at 500iu 2x weekly :)
I agree winny first 2 weeks is a waste, also I don't think you need to front load the tren either. You don't need an oral at the start of every cycle although most think you do. If you were dead set on one though you could still run dbol just run an AI to keep bloat down.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Ok so this is what I am gonna run then....

Week 1-2
Test Cyp 1200mg/Tren E 400mg
Week 3-9
Week 10
Week 11-12
Test Cyp 600mg/Winny 50mg ED
Week 13
Winny 50mg ED

Week 13.5
PCT