Triac and ???

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
In a couple days I will begin taking triac at 2mg/ED for the first week, then bumping up to 4mg/ED for two weeks, the back down to 2mg/ED for the 4th. I will also be taking an ECA stack. My workout will consist of 3 miles of cardio on the eliptical 5 days a week as well as a 5 day split on the weights. I am taking a calorie deficit diet to maximize my weight loss with a lot or protien in it. My question is, to give me that extra boost and maybe help me get toned up a bit more and not lose much muscle b/c of the triac and maybe gain a bit, what PH do you rec? I was thinking a dose of about 30mg ED of M5AA? All input would be great.

Thanks!
Ian

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Then what do you suggest? I read people taking upwards of 100mg ED seperated into two 50mg doses. Should I be thinking of something besides M5aa?

Ian

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Funny, but yes I have. I actually found a couple of posts with people using it but it didn't make much sense which is why I was asking. Instead of posting a link to something about snorting, how about giving some actual advice?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things about mdien at high dosages 18-20mg! Never got to try this myself however. From personal experience i have always been a fan of one test.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
My problem is that my skin doesn't like dermals and my girlfriend HATES the shutdown if you know what I mean. Any orals that wont kill my sex drive that would work fairly well on this cycle, let me know. :)

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
"can you cut hard with t3/clen with just m5aa as the androgen as the muscle preserver?"

"My answer to the second question, M5 sufficent to preserve muscle on T3/Clen would be no, not sufficently strong enough for me personally, but others may feel differently. 1T would be my preservative/growth agent of choice."

"1T or"go with another"active MDHT would be sufficent"

"as for M5 being enough to retain muscle mass....if you werent using clen i'd say absolutely not. with clen, if the caloric deficit isnt TOO ridiculous, you shouldnt lose much. i'd still get 1-T and MDHT in there. 4OHT too if you got it."

"M5 and a T3/Clen stack could produce nice results with little loss of muscle under 2 conditions, the T3 dose wasnt insane and the M5 was very high. The only thing I would warn you about would be the cramps....damn that might be rough.....keep the water WAY up!"

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
I found some Methyl DHT that is still left, what would you rec. the dosage at ED? Please don't flame, but I've never used it before and dont know much about it as of now,"should I have PCT on hand at the end of my cycle?

Ian

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I have not used methyl dht, but it is always wise to have pct on hand :think:

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
That's what I figured, I have some nolva just incase. I just dont know what to pick honestly. There is 4AD+ methygels, but then there is bloat. There is MDHT which was rec. but then there is hair loss. There is 1-Test, but then my sex life goes bye bye and girlfriend is livid. I need to pick up something within the next 24 hours though so it can get shipped out before the ban. More input please!

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel the m5 will be strong enough. I have not used mdht so i will not comment, but i will say there are products to help prevent hairloss. Why not buy some 1test cyp and 4ad cyp and pin it. You could go with a high dose oral 4ad but yes u will bloat, remember that the bloat is only temperary and you could use some adex or letro to control that. you could try high dose mdien like i suggested earlier. Superdrol is an option. It sounds to me like you want something with no sides, That is not going to happen when dealing with compounds of this nature! Your going to have to decide what you are willing to deal with. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
That high of a dose of MDIEN would be outragously expensive. 1mg tabs, I'd have to take 20 of em. lol. I'm going to keep reading and hopefully I'll find something....

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
I found some 4mg tabs of MDien. I'm going to pick up two bottles of em so I can run a couple Triac cycles. Thanks for the input 3000.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
good luck, please keep us informed of your results

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M5aa or MDHT will not prevent muscle wasting on Triac, I guarantee it. Even without cardio, you would lose muscle. Adding that much cardio & a calorie deficit, & you will burn thru muscle faster than you'd believe. You will need a hardcore androgen if you want to avoid this.

I really doubt m-dien will prevent muscle loss either, but it's a better bet than a DHT derivative. I tried M4OHN & still lost muscle on a very slight deficit with minimal cardio.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went on a two weeker similar to this not too long ago.....

60 mgs per day MDHT
60mgs per dat M5AA
30 mgs per day M4OHN
4mgs of Triac per day
150 mcgs of T4 per day

I know it a lot of Methyls but I had blood work and everything was fine except C Reactive Protein which I subsequently is a poor indicator of blood vessel inflammation in an exercising population.

Lost no muscle over two weeks and I think seven pounds on extremely calorie reduced diet and no weight training only boxing.

Mr.50

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
wow, not only was it a lot of methyls, but a lot of money as well!

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Long, so do you rec. I dont do much cardio when on triac and only hit the weights hard? I plan on doing 4mg of Triac and 20mg of MDIEN ED for 2-3 weeks. Lemme know what you think. I know I may expereince some muscle loss, but I was to keep it minimal while still losing fat.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ian,

It wasn't too bad because I had a few orders that got screwed up on me from various places so I got comped a bunch of ****. Turned my bad luck into good I guess.

Also if you have a good metabolism I would saw you really don't need to do any cardio especially if your lifting workouts have relatively short rest periods. Also if you do add in cardio it may speed up the weight loss but just increase protein intake and mdien (or add another compound).

Mr.50

Last edited:

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
50, do you think I should go above 20mg of MDIEN? Protein intake is high as always. Right now I live on eggs and chicken. I'm about to go out right now and have my first real meal in weeks. I figured I would get it in now before I start my cycle two days from now. How much more MDIEN do you think I should bump up to if I'm doing cardio and lifting?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's a tall order, a no dermal, no shutdown, no bloat anticatabolic.

Superdrol would be my first choice, 150mgs or more a day of M5 or 100mgs MDHT ED would be my second. You can avoid the death of libido on cycle with the pinning recommendations, or 1gm or more oral 4Ad with Nolva oncycle to keep up woodie and no bloat, but you will still end up shutdown, probably.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine did a 4week trimax cycle using 20mg mdien and while i don't know exact numbers on his weight loss, visually i was very impressed at his results. He also did cardio 4 times a week 45minutes.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds really good 3000, I'm going to try that (esp. since I already ordered 2 bottles of MDIEN). Is Triac going to be fairly useless after the ban I assume w/o real gear?

Ian

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
triac will still be effective at weight loss but a strong androgen must be present to prevent muscle loss. There is still time to buy some prohormones for future use, although i would never recommend that being the law abiding person i am!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ian I guess I am not the right guy to ask about MDien as I have never used it. Its th only prohormone I haven't tried. But from what I have heard I think that the 20 mgs of MDien should be enough if you are a good responder to androgens in general. As far as adding anything else if you are not I would either go with 25-30 mgs of M4OHT per day or 4-AD with an antiaromatase (my choice rather then nolva) to keep estrogen low.

Mr.50

50, do you think I should go above 20mg of MDIEN? Protein intake is high as always. Right now I live on eggs and chicken. I'm about to go out right now and have my first real meal in weeks. I figured I would get it in now before I start my cycle two days from now. How much more MDIEN do you think I should bump up to if I'm doing cardio and lifting?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Long, so do you rec. I dont do much cardio when on triac and only hit the weights hard? I plan on doing 4mg of Triac and 20mg of MDIEN ED for 2-3 weeks. Lemme know what you think. I know I may expereince some muscle loss, but I was to keep it minimal while still losing fat.
It really depends how much fat you have to lose. You will burn a lot of fat even w/o cardio. I would limit cardio to like 30min 3x a week unless you're trying to lose 20lbs or more. It'd be easy to overdo it & burn muscle too, so be careful.

I strongly suggest you run your Mdien cycle at least a week (preferrably 2wks) before adding trimax. You want to make sure it has fully kicked in before the trimax starts its magic. Mdien takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in, you should run it for more like 5-6 weeks with the trimax run in the middle. In my bad experience, I started the 1-test/OHN cycle the same day as trimax. It seemed like most of the muscle loss was the 1st week.