Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 40mg/day (liquid)
Weeks 9-12 Winstrol 40mg/day (liquid)
Weeks 9-12 T3 25mcg/day graduated

PCT 4 Weeks:
Nolvadex 40mg/day tapered down after first wk
Clomid 100mg/day tapered down after first wk
Clenbuterol 40mcg/day graduated
Creatine 10mg/day

I believe this will generate some solid size at the beginning and harden me up at the end. Hopefully the post cycle will hold on to the gains. Anything missing?
One final question. How should I take the dbol and win? One dose a day or spread out?
Thanks guys.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its sounds good although i'd run the winny from weeks 10.5-13.5 and start pct half way through week 13 (after 13.5 weeks) since you have to wait for the enan ester to clear

definitely divide up the doses its always a better idea

i don't know why you're using the T3, unless you are looking to cut, but based on your choices of drugs i doubt you are so i would drop it

i'm not wild about clen PC either as its anti-catabolic properties are greatly exaggerated, the study supporting this was done on mice and they were given very high doses (for mice)

otherwise its fine
good luck and remember DIET and TRAINING are far more important than drugs

GRADE A

Awards
Thanks alot for the reply. So you're saying that the test will diminish after about a week and a half and I know that orals are gone almost immediately. You suggested that I delay the winstrol a little bit. So while the test levels are dropping i will still have the winstrol working and they'll both clear at the same time right? Makes good sense to me.
Yeah on the T3 thing. I am planning on tighting up the diet even more towards the end in an attempt to lean out so I figured it couldn't hurt. I also read that in low doses it actually makes steroids more effective. Most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well T3 is not exactly muscle sparing so it may cause you to lose some of those gains, i personally would leave your tightening up to diet and cardio

IF this is going to be a bulker than wait until after PCT to cut to make sure you solidify and stabilize your gains

GRADE A

Awards
Cool man. Last question I promise. Should I offset the dbol like a week or 2 at the beginning to let the test kick in simultaneously? (like start it in week 2 instead of 1) Thanks in advance.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't recommend that -- dbol is typically used to jumpstart the cycle due to the delayed onset of the test - rock out with the dbol from week 1 and watch that mass pile on :)