TEST PROP/TREN CYCLE

FZane

Awards
Thinking about doing a test/tren cycle this time. Concerned about how
tren is on the libido and personality. Wondering if 100mg test prop is enough to
keep the drive up while doing 75mg tren EOD. Any thoughts ideas?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah that should be fine 100mg prop ed is 700mg a week, that's a lot ... depending on your size and prior cycles you should be fine with 75mg prop ed

FZane

Awards
GLENIHAN

That would be 100mg test prop/75mg tren ace EOD!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why prop? I'd sooner opt for a long acting ester than a short one.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Why longer acting if hes running it with tren? He can just mix them up and shoot it all at once and it will be less painful....

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doh. I forgot tren is EOD. My bad.

Continue as planned then :D

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
And yes, I think thats a good amount of test/tren to run if its your first time....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a common EOD cycle is testprop150/trenace75.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
No worries bro... 100 mg / EOD will be more than enough to keep your Libido in check..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with glen...I would bump up the prop to at least 125. But if you are only looking for libido function then you should be fine, although different people respond differently.

sarge

Awards
as long as you keep the test -tren ratio 1to1 or close to that you should be fine.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i agree with sarge, although if your an experienced user i would suggest 125 or 150mg EOD. However, with only 100mgs EOD you should still be hornier than a 15 year old highschooler :rofl:

regards and good luck,
Carry On The Chaos

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Fzane, I am also going to start a new cycle using Test/Tren at 100mg/75mg every other day for 6 weeks, this is obviously a short cycle and a cutter, I will have anti-es on hand just in case.
Trust me bro, as long as you keep a higher dose of the test you will be fine you could bump it up to 200mgs! if you like. Or you could do 75mgs of Parabolan 2x per week and 100mgs of Prop EOD.

Carlito / Zico;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Fzane, I am also going to start a new cycle using Test/Tren at 100mg/75mg every other day for 6 weeks, this is obviously a short cycle and a cutter, I will have anti-es on hand just in case.
Trust me bro, as long as you keep a higher dose of the test you will be fine you could bump it up to 200mgs! if you like. Or you could do 75mgs of Tren Ace 2x per week and 100mgs of Prop EOD.

Carlito / Zico;)
i wouldn't recommend shooting Tren Ace 2x a week due to the shorter half life stick to ed or eod