Took test @ 600mg a week for 12 weeks

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Ate like a horse, lifted about everyday.

Caused a ton of side effects.

Then now, months later, I am on turanabol. You won't gain 20 lbs like you can on test, but damn is it 10x better overall...

PS, ***** endo wouldn't treat my prolactin levels which came back 21.6 on a scale of 2.6 - 13. So I bought dostinex. Is she wrong or am I? My test levels are only like 330 on a scale of 250-1200, so I knew that prolactin wasn't doing anything good... and estrogen/estradiol both below the normal range of low. (PS this blood test was before tbol began)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Well with your levels so out of wack I would have gotten that **** straight before doing another steroid. Tbol is going to shut you down even more without a test base, not a good idea. High prolactin is sometimes caused by hypogonadism. So youre shutdown. What was your PCT for your last cycle?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Clomid and Nolva but they were research chems. I swear research chems are not as good as normal ones.

My prolactin levels were very elevated long before I did the test though, and took two MRI's and neither showed a pituitary tumor. So there is no explanation for my high prolactin.

After this tbol cycle I am staying on clomid, period. Using HCG, nolva and clomid as my PCT then staying on clomid. Considering using 10mg of nolva a day too because supposedly that is all it takes to boost test drastically. Also, if I recall, nolva doesn't shut down your estrogen right, it only stops it from binding to breast area? And possibly fat storage in stomach?