How "necessary" is 4OHT when running 4-AD?

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I guess this will vary some from person to person, but is 4OHT really worth the boatload of money that it costs with so few anabolic effects?

I'd be running 4-AD with superdrol, nordiol, or 1,4-Andro.

Of these, it seems like it wouldn't be necessary to run the 4OHT with the superdrol. The other two are maybes. I haven't run a cycle yet myself, so I'm not sure how my body is going to react.

I guess I'm looking for a cost-benefit analysis here, as I'm getting somewhat low on funds.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cost benefit? Dude, you have three very pricey androgens as it is. In my opinion it is overkill already but to each his own. Unless you have a lot of experience or are a non responder I cannot see why you are stacking all that together for one cycle.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Cost benefit? Dude, you have three very pricey androgens as it is. In my opinion it is overkill already but to each his own. Unless you have a lot of experience or are a non responder I cannot see why you are stacking all that together for one cycle.
Agreed pick 2 or 3 of those compounds.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I wasn't planning on stacking all of that. Pick two. I was just wondering whether a little 4-OHT was even worth throwing in, say, a 4-AD and nordiol cycle OR a 4-AD and 1,4-andro cycle.

I've only run a dry cycle, so I was basically asking whether the bloat from 4-AD was something to even bother with from your experience.

dego

Awards
I wasn't planning on stacking all of that. Pick two. I was just wondering whether a little 4-OHT was even worth throwing in, say, a 4-AD and nordiol cycle OR a 4-AD and 1,4-andro cycle.

I've only run a dry cycle, so I was basically asking whether the bloat from 4-AD was something to even bother with from your experience.
If you want stave off bloat get some letro and run at .1mg per day and it will last a lot longer and be more cost effective than OHT.
The only thing I use OHT for because of its expense is to taper down at the end of a cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've never got any bloating from 4ad. It depends on your own genetics. Some people make more or less of the aromatise enzyme that converts test to estrogen.

I did a transdermal cycle of just 4oht and got nothing from it.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
dont waste your money, letro is cheaper, but I would even bother buying that

SeaHawk22

Awards
I've never got any bloating from 4ad. It depends on your own genetics. Some people make more or less of the aromatise enzyme that converts test to estrogen.

I did a transdermal cycle of just 4oht and got nothing from it.

Intersting, I have never heard this. Is this something you read somewhere or contemplated yourself??
I dont want this to be read wrong. I am not being an ass. No sarcasm. I am truely intersted in this. :thumbsup:

SeaHawk22

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Intersting, I have never heard this. Is this something you read somewhere or contemplated yourself??
I dont want this to be read wrong. I am not being an ass. No sarcasm. I am truely intersted in this. :thumbsup:

SeaHawk22
Well, I think it is pretty well accepted that such things are controlled by what is called "gene expression" or "gene transcription", which is determined mainly by one's genetic makeup. Although it can be influenced by one's environment, ie diet, training and drugs.

I assume this is why some guys get gyno during puberty and some don't, some get male pattern baldness and some don't. There is a range of normal variations in most everything in the body, including amounts of enzymes, blood cells, androgen (and other type) receptors, etc.

Lab reports of blood test always show the range of normal variation for each test, although I've never heard of a test for aromatase.

I would surmise that fat men with gyno have high levels of aromatase, and thin guys with MPB have low levels, or higher levels of 5ar which convert test to DHT.

I fall in the latter category, which is I assume is why I never get gyno, have always been focused and intense, and have male pattern baldness.

These are just my "swag"s (Scientific Wild-Ass Guesses) based on many years of reading books and message boards. I can't cite any studies to back it up, so I could easily be wrong. (But, in all modesty, I'm usually right when I feel fairly certain about something.)

I learned to read when I was three, and have always read science books and took the toughest math and science course in school, which I found much easier that liberal arts courses, wherein there is really no "right answer", just the opinion of the teacher...

randydogsf

Awards
Don't know if it's worth it for the gains, but 4oht does great things for my mood - both cycles I've run with it included have been like super-smooth, month-long, low-grade ecstasy trips or something.

Or so I've been told.