Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Im currently on a huge blast after a 3 month long cruise it consists of
500mgs test e
400mgs test prop
400mgs tren e
400mgs tren ace

Im thinking about adding slin and have reaserched beyond belief on what to take and how much. I propose to start with 10ius postworkout and make my way up from there evetually hitting 20ius total with 10ius in the morning and 10iu PWO. Where i feel stupid is im still not 100% sure on how to read the slin pin( this being the most crucial part). My pins are Monoject 1cc/ml. dose this mean that 10 ius is equal to the 10 mark on the slin pin? any comments are greatly appreciated consideirng life in in the hands of the measurement

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
1mL = 1cc = 100iu. The pin should go up to 100, filling it to the 10 mark will be 10iu. Start slow, tho. Like 2iu and go up slow and keep glucose tabs on you.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
So 2/10 of pin = 2 ius right? And the 20 would be 20 ius man that is so critical to get its the difference between life and death THANK You dude

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
And just wondering is all Humulin R dosed at 100ius/ml? That would also affect the amount if slin you would be injecting

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If in doubt ask the pharmacist to show u. 2iu would be slightly under a quarter of the way up to the 10iu mark. It sounds like u may want to take some time before u play with slin and do more research. And it should all be 100iu/mL. It will say on the bottle.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You dont really need to start that low (2iu). People exaggerate how hard it is to go hypo with slin (especially the longer acting slins vs the shorter acting), it really only becomes a problem if youre using either 1. A lot of it or 2. A lot of short acting slin PWO. Youll figure out you can probably go as low as 5-8g carbs per iu with humalin R. If youre just shooting it post workout its very very easy to manage especially if youre off season/bulking and constantly eating/eating high carbs anyway.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Dose this sound good as far as meal timing 3ius pw, followed by a shake of karbolic 1 scoop 50 grams carbs along with 2 scoop oN whey 50 grams protein 5 grams creatine and 5 grams glutamine then 1.5 hours later have 2 cups rice and 8 oz chicken with some vegetables then eat every two hours after sweet potato and rice and chicken

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I used to shoot the insulin pre-WO.....workout....then drink something like Mass fuel PWO (it was 50 grams casein/whey mix plus 100 grams malto)....about 2 hours later? I'd go really hypo....that insane hunger, light headed, shaky hands etc. I'd go eat a 12" steak and cheese sub, large fries, and for the snack a whole milk chug plus a couple of large caramelo bars :D Not sure why it hit me so late like that every time....I forget if I was using longer or shorter acting (humulin or humalog) but whichever one it was had a delayed reaction in me....or it was doing its longer acting job. I used to have this down pat, but that was about 10 years ago....I forgot all the specifics by now....

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I used to shoot the insulin pre-WO.....workout....then drink something like Mass fuel PWO (it was 50 grams casein/whey mix plus 100 grams malto)....about 2 hours later? I'd go really hypo....that insane hunger, light headed, shaky hands etc. I'd go eat a 12" steak and cheese sub, large fries, and for the snack a whole milk chug plus a couple of large caramelo bars :D Not sure why it hit me so late like that every time....I forget if I was using longer or shorter acting (humulin or humalog) but whichever one it was had a delayed reaction in me....or it was doing its longer acting job. I used to have this down pat, but that was about 10 years ago....I forgot all the specifics by now....
I also had trouble with slin. I'd have the meals and drinks lined out to a T, and sometimes I'd still go hypo. I was using low doses too.

My advice to the OP, start low and get a good handle on it and then slowly work your way up. There's no rush.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I also had trouble with slin. I'd have the meals and drinks lined out to a T, and sometimes I'd still go hypo. I was using low doses too.

My advice to the OP, start low and get a good handle on it and then slowly work your way up. There's no rush.
Its kinda of scary when it happens.....but I had it down to a science, I knew if I took X amount of slin and worked out, Y hours post workout I'd be hypo despite the hefty dose of PWO liquid carbs and protein. So I'd make sure to be prepared, and be at or around the drive-thru ready to go when it hit. I sort of like the feeling, being light-headed and hungry....the hunger also scares you though, you feel as if you could actually eat a person if you don't find food quickly enough :D I get this hypo feeling now and again just in daily life, usually later at night....and I end up eating a bunch of cookies and milk or something bad like that. It happens so rarely that It's no big deal....maybe once a month or two at the most.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I always felt like I was fighting off Death. The hypo feeling almost feels like your being put to sleep.

Yeah, it can be scary.

Amobster

Awards
I'm a type 1 diabetic. The biggest misconception with slin is that it will perform the same from one shot to the next. In reality things can vary wildly.

My insulin sensitivity gets higher/lower based on exercise, amount of sleep, time of day, & every other stupid little variable you can think of. And when I take too much it's a vicious bitch to get through.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to a non-diabetic. Being spoon-fed orange juice slush from a tube of concentrate while debating whether to call 911 sucks. Hypos usually are not that bad, but taking 100iu instead of 10 WILL kill you. No doubt about it. You'd die before anyone could save you.

But for my diabetic friends, this is what I do. I have years of slin experience, so don't do this unless you do too!

10 iu humalog <5 mins pre-wo
Sip on the following shake through wo:
60g protein powder
10g creatine
5g glutamine
50g dextrose

I couldn't grow until I added the shot and shake to my routine. The pump is fantastic and lasts 4-6 hrs.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm a type 1 diabetic. The biggest misconception with slin is that it will perform the same from one shot to the next. In reality things can vary wildly.

My insulin sensitivity gets higher/lower based on exercise, amount of sleep, time of day, & every other stupid little variable you can think of. And when I take too much it's a vicious bitch to get through.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to a non-diabetic. Being spoon-fed orange juice slush from a tube of concentrate while debating whether to call 911 sucks. Hypos usually are not that bad, but taking 100iu instead of 10 WILL kill you. No doubt about it. You'd die before anyone could save you.

But for my diabetic friends, this is what I do. I have years of slin experience, so don't do this unless you do too!

10 iu humalog <5 mins pre-wo
Sip on the following shake through wo:
60g protein powder
10g creatine
5g glutamine
50g dextrose

I couldn't grow until I added the shot and shake to my routine. The pump is fantastic and lasts 4-6 hrs.
I agree, I feel like it was a stupid decision to use slin as a healthy individual. It's dangerous, and you really shouldn't use something that is critical to others health and whether they live or die, that's a bad look. That being said, I was younger and felt like I was smart enough to play with fire and not get burnt, and it seemed that I wanted to "try everything at least once" in the anabolic world. I would not recommend using slin to others, but I respect their decision if they decide to use it.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Anabolic halo you didn't pack on tons and tons of fat eating like that with slin active in your system also I Allways carry 15 malto shots with me each that contain 22 grams of carbs. The thing that I'm debating is if I do use it preworkout when can I take it? So that I do t go hype durring my workout also when u feel hypo can u just eat carbs and feel fine ?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Anabolic halo you didn't pack on tons and tons of fat eating like that with slin active in your system also I Allways carry 15 malto shots with me each that contain 22 grams of carbs. The thing that I'm debating is if I do use it preworkout when can I take it? So that I do t go hype durring my workout also when u feel hypo can u just eat carbs and feel fine ?
Surprisingly I never gained any fat despite eating like that post-workout....then again that was about 4 times per week, maybe 5, and it was one huge meal in the PWO window....so I would not expect any fat gain since I ate appropriately the rest of the time. I notice you keep your diet very strict, but with all the anabolics you are on (and the mg amounts) I bet you would benefit from several of these cheat meals per week. But yes, carbs are what your body is craving...so carrying around the maltodextrin is a great idea, imagine if you are stuck somewhere with no food or sugar and you go hypo really bad.....not good.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Surprisingly I never gained any fat despite eating like that post-workout....then again that was about 4 times per week, maybe 5, and it was one huge meal in the PWO window....so I would not expect any fat gain since I ate appropriately the rest of the time. I notice you keep your diet very strict, but with all the anabolics you are on (and the mg amounts) I bet you would benefit from several of these cheat meals per week. But yes, carbs are what your body is craving...so carrying around the maltodextrin is a great idea, imagine if you are stuck somewhere with no food or sugar and you go hypo really bad.....not good.
When u go hypo it is very obvious right can you save yourself by simply drinking a can of cola? Also I was wondering lets say I eat a meal durring the peak if humulin around 1.5-2 hours and that meal has fiber in it from Vegtables is that going to affect the rate of digestion of the carbs which in turn will cause me to go hypo becUse I couldn't digest the carbs fast enough?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
When u go hypo it is very obvious right can you save yourself by simply drinking a can of cola? Also I was wondering lets say I eat a meal durring the peak if humulin around 1.5-2 hours and that meal has fiber in it from Vegtables is that going to affect the rate of digestion of the carbs which in turn will cause me to go hypo becUse I couldn't digest the carbs fast enough?
If you look at what I would eat, tons of fat/protein and carbs, yeah it would slow the rate of digestion big time....so the hunger would extend out further than if you just took in 100 grams of carbs or sugar straight up. Probably the reason why I was so hungry for a huge snack after eating all that food :D Its not the wisest choice, to eat carbs mixed with so much fat and protein, but its what I did. A can of coke, or in my case a handful of starburst or skittles, works best when you get that hypo feeling ;)...I like that fruity type snack personally vs. a soda. Then after that you can eat more of a whole meal with fiber, protein, fats, carbs etc. in it.

Amobster

Awards
Sugar will bring you back up but you'll crash again pretty quick if you don't chase it with complex carbs and protein. The biggest key to stable blood sugar is plenty of protein and some fiber. Obviously foods like pizza are terrible for stability while a steak and irish potato will keep me perfect for hours.

Btw, sweet potatoes do absolutely nothing to raise sugar. I can eat one without a shot. Good fiber but won't keep you from going hypo.

Amobster

Awards
And my go-to for quick sugar is minute maid fruit juice in the 12-pack can (made by coke). They're higher in sugar, don't explode from carbonation, and absorb quicker bc they don't have carbonation in them. A snickers bar or protein bar is fantastic if you're out and can't chase the can with complex carbs.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
And my go-to for quick sugar is minute maid fruit juice in the 12-pack can (made by coke). They're higher in sugar, don't explode from carbonation, and absorb quicker bc they don't have carbonation in them. A snickers bar or protein bar is fantastic if you're out and can't chase the can with complex carbs.
Thanks you lol it seems it's not a serious as its deemed to be

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks you lol it seems it's not a serious as its deemed to be
Oh its fckin serious alright .....serious as one if them there heart attacks. You could go hypo and faint and hit your head or faint while driving and die....or end up in a coma just as easy. Just because a few of us get away with this cavalier approach doesn't mean its anywhere near safe. I guess this is a case of do as we say not as we do (did) :D

Amobster

Awards
Oh its fckin serious alright .....serious as one if them there heart attacks. You could go hypo and faint and hit your head or faint while driving and die....or end up in a coma just as easy. Just because a few of us get away with this cavalier approach doesn't mean its anywhere near safe. I guess this is a case of do as we say not as we do (did) :D
Agreed. I've cheated death a few times from going hypo. I doubt many people can say that about "regular" gear.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Just a weird thought I have 2 bottles of iload and insulin mimicker that I got from work hella cheap is it dangerous to take an insulin mimicker while the slin is not active in your body day in the mornings before your PW shot?