Azelaic Acid with Test/Deca cycle?

1. Registered User

Azelaic Acid with Test/Deca cycle?

So, I was thinking about my next cycle and it will only consist of test and deca. The only problem is that I experience slight shedding with testosterone. And with deca, I can't use finasteride. Would there be any problems using Azelaic Acid? Thanx alot.

2. Registered User

Bump
  3. Registered User

You can use it I use revivogen seems to work better. Expensive though.
    •   

4. Registered User

you can use finesteride with test and deca. Making the deca stronger will be less harsh on your hair line than what the dht from the test will do.
  5. Registered User

Hmmm, interesting. I had always *heard* that deca with finasteride is a very bad combo. But perhaps you are correct in regards to it being less androgenic than dht. Wholesalehairproducts has a pretty good deal on Azelaic Acid and I read that it can block 100% Dht on areas of application.

By the way, what is revivogen? And where can I find it? Anyone else have any info?
  6. Registered User

Revivogen.com or about a thousand other sites just type in revivogen in a search engine. I don't use the shampoo just the hair serum. It has azelaic acid and a bunch of other anti-dht stuff in it.

The active ingredients of Revivogen™ are natural compounds proven to inhibit of 5-Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme that produces DHT), block the androgen receptors and stimulate hair growth. These active ingredients include Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Azaleic acid, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Saw Palmetto Extract, Beta-Sitosterol and Procyanidin Oligomers. Revivogen™ is the only product that contains these ingredients in one easy to use topical formula..

GLA, ALA, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid
    Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic and Oleic Acid are essential fatty acids found in plant oils. These fatty acids have been individually proven to inhibit 5-Alpha Reductase. In fact these are the most powerful inhibitors of 5-Alpha Reductase known today and not only they inhibit the Type II form of the 5-Alpha Reductase which other products like Propecia® inhibit, but also the Type I form of the enzyme which is present in high concentrations in the scalp, sebaceous glands, and the skin. Additionally GLA, ALA and Oleic acid have potent anti-inflammatory properties. Publications

Azelaic Acid, Vitamin B6 and Zinc
    Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid found in whole grain cereals, rye, and barley and animal products. It is FDA approved as a topical preparation for treatment of acne and is effective against a number of other skin conditions when applied topically. There is strong scientific evidence that Azelaic Acid and Zinc are potent inhibitors of 5-Alpha-Reductase. When Azelaic acid, Vitamin B6 and Zinc Sulfate where added together at very low concentrations, 90% inhibition of 5 Alpha-Reductase activity was obtained. The synergistic activity of these compounds against 5-Alpha-Reductase makes this combination very effective in treatment of male pattern baldness.

By combining GLA, ALA, Linoleic Acid, Azelaic acid, Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulfate and Saw Palmetto extract, we have created a natural yet extremely powerful anti-DHT formula. These ingredients work through different mechanisms to synergistically inhibit both type 1 and 2 forms of 5-Alpha Reductase and decrease DHT locally. By decreasing the DHT levels, hair follicles can grow and thicken naturally, leading to a fuller, healthier scalp without the side effects associated with synthetic drugs. Publications

Saw Palmetto Extract
    Saw palmetto has been extensively studied over the past several years for the treatment of enlarged prostate in men ( BPH ). Saw Palmetto extract which is a known anti-androgen is the liposerolic extract of the fruit of Saw Palmetto.

Saw Palmetto has shown to effectively block the formation of DHT and is also believed to block the androgen receptors which are found on the hair follicles. Like GLA and ALA it also blocks Type 1 and Type 2 forms of 5 alpha-reductase and has shown to be more potent than Finasteride, the active ingredient of Propecia.
  7. Registered User

would spiro 5% not work?
  8. Registered User

Yea, spiro would work but I'm just a cheapass tryin to save $15.00. I read some interesting stuff on Customs site on azelaic acid and thought maybe I'd give it try. But if nothing else, I spring for some sprio.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Yea, spiro would work but I'm just a cheapass tryin to save $15.00. I read some interesting stuff on Customs site on azelaic acid and thought maybe I'd give it try. But if nothing else, I spring for some sprio.
    i'm currently using custom's azelaic acid....on an M1,4ADD/1-T/4-ad/M5 cycle and wanted to prevent any shedding....sorta hard to tell considering my hair is like 1/2" long, but it's not falling out.

azelaic acid does cause some irritation...i'd just grab a bottle for $9 and see how it works for you. it seems like the the ideal product, blocking DHT only in the place you want it to.
  10. Registered User

Thanx for your input. I'm gonna give some azelaic acid a try.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by THEBRAKES
    i'm currently using custom's azelaic acid....on an M1,4ADD/1-T/4-ad/M5 cycle and wanted to prevent any shedding....sorta hard to tell considering my hair is like 1/2" long, but it's not falling out.

azelaic acid does cause some irritation...i'd just grab a bottle for $9 and see how it works for you. it seems like the the ideal product, blocking DHT only in the place you want it to.
    How is that cycle laid out and how is it going?
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    How is that cycle laid out and how is it going?
    well it's laid out in a less-than-ideal way. i started with just 1-T/4-ad/M5, all oral....weight goes up 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks and stength was way up...then i sprain my neck (doing an all-time high on incline bench) and cant lift for 3 days plus had to sleep alot to help it heal (still kept diet up), and i lost all 5 lbs....slowly gaining it back and decided to throw the M1,4ADD into the mix. plan to run it 3-4 weeks depending on its effectivity, then finish with 2 weeks of 1-T and MDHT....so i guess

week 1: 1-T/4-ad/M5 @ 330/600/40
    week 2: 1-T/4-ad/M5 @ 660/900/60
    week 3: M1,4ADD/1-T/4-ad/M5 @ 180/660/900/60 ---> i am here
    week 4: M1,4ADD/1-T/4-ad/M5 @ 180/660/900/60
    week 5: M1,4ADD/1-T/4-ad/M5 @ 180/660/900/60
    week 6: MDHT/1-T @ 50/660
    week 7: MDHT/1-T @ 100/660

sides? libido is way up. some acne. no lethargy at all. mood is great.
    effects? fuller than ever before. it might be the M5 but this M1,4ADD isnt causing dbol bloat like i expected, at least not yet. i'll get on a scale today for the first time in 5 days. muscles are harder; i just feel big and jacked. very pleased.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Help with Test+deca cycle
    By dereq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Test E cycle Vs. Test Deca cycle
    By lifter2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. test/deca cycle help
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 07:42 PM
  4. help with test eth cycle
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad jumpstart with test cyp cycle?
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:18 AM