What causes raised blood pressure on a PH cycle?

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Just curious. In week 2 of my second ever PH cycle and checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was spiked up quite a bit.. Nothing too alarming (138/68)...

Not really worried, I knew it could potentially jump up (I'm usually in the 110/60 range)..

But I was just curious as to what causes this.. What is actually happening that raises your blood pressure?

BTW, I've decided to cut back my dosage and just run the cycle a little longer at smaller daily dosage.. Will keep monotoring my BP daily and see if it helps..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking any pre workouts? Caffeine can raise bp while on cycle.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Yes, I'm taking my my usual Caffeine tabs in the morning PWO.. But my high bp levels were tested 6-7 hours after my workout.. Maybe I should just cut them out though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I'm taking my my usual Caffeine tabs in the morning PWO.. But my high bp levels were tested 6-7 hours after my workout.. Maybe I should just cut them out though.
Yes cut them out completely and see. I'm sure that's what it is.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, reduce your sodium, should already be on cycle assist. What PH are you taking?

infraredline

Awards
It is due to the fact that your rbc (red blood cell count) is elevated. The caffeine definitely doesn't help the situation either.