twice a week enough with 1-test cyp?
- 01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
- 01-09-2005, 09:55 PM
01-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah I dont get this either. I am currently running 1-test and I am shooting eod.
for two reasons
1. Everyone says it acts more like prop.
2. I like shooting myself lol
What I dont get is if I remember correctly
<please anyone chime in if I am wrong, I am 60% on this>
the ester is attached to the steroid so until it comes off it cannot attach to the steroid receptor site. THe longer the chain cypionate for example is 8 carbon atoms the longer it takes to come off then lets say prop which 3 carbon atoms i think.
can anyone clarify this for me.
Because if a cypionate ester is attached then it should not act like prop?
Before anyone gets irate about this, I am being up front about this <<<<I am not very sure if what I stated is 100% true>>>>>>>
01-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I have done one cycle that included 1-test cyp.
I was using 1800mg/wk of 4ad cyp, and I added 1-test cyp in the second month. 700mg the first week (3 injects per week). The fatigue was too much for me and I dropped down to 500mg/wk (2 injects per week).
I think the reason people says it feels like prop is because you "feel" it (the 1-test lethargy that is) the next day. but I gained steadily over the cycle. 5 pounds the first week, then 3 pounds per week thereafter.
I was cutting for the first two weeks, and went down to 166 at one point. Then bulking over the next 6 weeks I went up to 192. I was also on HCG throughout the cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By manofbushido in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 28Last Post: 11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
- By jaysouth2000 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:53 AM
- By bionicBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2004, 09:23 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2004, 11:54 AM
- By locknid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2003, 02:35 AM