M4OHN Cycle

chevelleman

Awards
I am getting ready to start my first cycle of M4OHN, R-Ala and I had a few questions. Should I refrain from drinking while being on my cycle? What should I use after my cycle for recovery and how long(4 week cycle)? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes, refrain from drinking on any methyl. As for PCT, M4OHN is pretty easy on me as far as shutdown goes, but I still do normal Nolva PCT. I always do 4 weeks PCT after my cycles, but that's what works for me, it may be different for you.

chevelleman

Awards
Thanks scrap. I have also heard that doing something like milk thistle during your cycle will lessen the effects of the M4OHN. I was also thinking about doing like a 24mg ED dose for the 4 weeks. How does that sound?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
just to throw another opinion out: "refrain from excessive drinking while on-cycle" - completely abstaining probably isnt that important unless it's M1T...MOHN is only mildly hepatoxic. if you want to party a little on weekends during a cycle - do it, but only have a couple and maybe be the DD for a few weeks to enforce restraint (and make all your drunk friends happy)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool car. they say alcohol helps to shut you down so the less you drink the better. I cant say I abstain but its best to. I have heard milk thistle reduces the effects of methyls also. I take mine off cycle.

jwp888

Awards
I just started a M4OHN ony cycle, but I am working up at 50mg/day. I am 32 5'11" and 220@12%.

cutting.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
cool car. they say alcohol helps to shut you down so the less you drink the better. I cant say I abstain but its best to. I have heard milk thistle reduces the effects of methyls also. I take mine off cycle.
What is the reasoning behind this?

I saw someone say in another thread that this wasn't true.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
um....testosterone shutdown is not why we are concerned about imbibing while on-cycle. it's liver damage that we want to avoid. yes, drinking more than 2 or 3 an hour can cause your test to drop for as much as 24 hours afterward, but it's absolutely temporary.

you're right though - "it's best to" but if you're like me and like to get out and have fun, moderation and low frequency is the key.