Triumphalis

rjonesy12

rjonesy12

Awards
Has anyone use his product before. Looking for some reviews?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I don't know much about it but I did hear its supposed to be one of the best orals out right now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been researching this for a few weeks now...

It seems to be best served as a recomp agent or cutter- something like H-drol or Epistane. I've been tempted to run a 4-6 week cycle myself in attempt to cut down a few lbs. I'm still riding the fence between this and H-drol.

From the reviews I checked out, people are consistently reporting:

-A few lbs of mass, anywhere from 5-8lbs.
-Some leaning out
-Vascularity
-Excellent recovery and reduced DOMS
-Some strength, typically jumping 20-30lbs in each major lift
-Dry gains with very little side-effects
-Takes 3 weeks to fully kick in.

yada yada. Sounds pretty decent but I just dont know. Internet boards have spooked me to a point that I'm concerned about internet-wide hype that is so typical in the supplement industry. It almost feels like the supplement companies have complete control over what the internet says about stuff these days.

I might just stick with what I know works - Halo.

rjonesy12

rjonesy12

Awards
I totally agree with you. Stick with what you know works. My friend gave me a bottle of this stuff. There are not to many reviews on it. My buddy with in the first two weeks had really bad back pumps. He started noticing strength but not to much size prolly due to the fact he did finish his 4-6 week cycle. Still not 100% sure if I should try it out. Everybody's body reacts differently to supplements.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Could be biased because most people are recouping and/or cutting now and when Triumph came out.

It makes me hungry but it is forgiving with carbs.

I bet it would work well as a bulker on the right diet.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be biased because most people are recouping and/or cutting now and when Triumph came out.

It makes me hungry but it is forgiving with carbs.

I bet it would work well as a bulker on the right diet.
Actually, increased hunger has always been a good thing for me when it comes to cutting, ironically. When I eat more, I gain more muscle. When I'm cutting, I'm also running alot to target fat energy. I guess between eating alot, superior nutrient partitioning (commonly experienced with designer steroids) and the added cardio activity makes for extreme cutting. In fact, done perfectly, the best cutter is actually a recomp if you are just aiming for the best appearance. But this is a very hard thing to do.

The best cutter I ever did was one that I only lost 1lb of total weight, lol. However, I shaved about 2-3% BF. Did it in 4 weeks.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Actually, increased hunger has always been a good thing for me when it comes to cutting, ironically. When I eat more, I gain more muscle. When I'm cutting, I'm also running alot to target fat energy. I guess between eating alot, superior nutrient partitioning (commonly experienced with designer steroids) and the added cardio activity makes for extreme cutting. In fact, done perfectly, the best cutter is actually a recomp if you are just aiming for the best appearance. But this is a very hard thing to do.

The best cutter I ever did was one that I only lost 1lb of total weight, lol. However, I shaved about 2-3% BF. Did it in 4 weeks.
What did you use as far as PHs or DS and what was your diet protocol? I'm curious

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you use as far as PHs or DS and what was your diet protocol? I'm curious
Haha, you really wanna know?

Test-E @ 150mg/wk
Tren-E @ 300mg/wk
Anavar @ 40-60mg/day

Ran that for 11 weeks. Var came in last 3-4 weeks. Didn't burn any fat for the first 7 weeks, maybe just alittle water and got much harder/stronger/muscular etc. I started this diet protocol at around week 7...

Diet was:

5-10% dietary fats
40% protein (mostly lean meats)
20-25% MCT oil
30% carbs (mostly complex)

The trick was the MCT oil. Getting 600-800kcals in MCT oil every day will get a sucka ripped with a quickness. Did cardio 4-5 times per week, averaging 15-30 minutes per day.

I'm certain the Tren prohormone and H-drol for 6 weeks could net the same results.

Tren PH - 0/0/90/90/120/120
H-Drol - 50/50/75/75/75

Might want to run Test up underneath all that at around 100-125mg/wk as a base.