SuperDrol PCT

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
What's the recommended PCT for a 3 or 4 weeker of Superdrol only. Could i get away with using trib pct or 6-oxo rather than nolva. (I get weird sides from nolva) Or if there are any other pct compounds you guys would suggest please let me know.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clomid
i think nolvashould be kept on hand during a heavy cycle.
i dont think its that good for pct clomid is probably better

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Well ive heard superdrol doesnt shut you down too bad thats why i figure i could maybe just use trib and/or nolva. I hate clomid worse than nolva makes me feel like a bitch

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
clomid, nolva, or 6oxo
all should work at the correct dose

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
clomid, nolva, or 6oxo
all should work at the correct dose
Off subject, but nice avatar D. I don't know if you're a Giants fan, but next year looks like it might be a good year for the G-men. Now only if we can get some pitching.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Well ive heard superdrol doesnt shut you down too bad thats why i figure i could maybe just use trib and/or nolva. I hate clomid worse than nolva makes me feel like a bitch
Where did you hear that? Nobody know at this point yet. But I think you can get away with 6-oxo.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
I don't exactly remember where i heard it from on here i think...Alright thanks.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, SD doesn't shut you down very hard. I believe it was in one of the 100 SD posts in the past month.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where did you hear that? Nobody know at this point yet. But I think you can get away with 6-oxo.
Take a read through DR. D's log in the DS forum from when he tested super, its got some great info in there...he comments on the the shutdown not being too hard..his PCT was light, if I remember his "boyz never left" then again he was only on a 3 week run of super

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
bump that - read Dr. D's thread and sledge has mentioned the lessened shutdown as well.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Ahh so I was right. I've been reading through the logs for about an hour now. Now I don't have to spend so much money for PCT compounds. That makes me happy.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered some nolva so it doesnt matter. Does anyone know how hard sd is on the liver? From what Ive read, not bad, but I should still take proper pre causions correct?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clomid
i think nolvashould be kept on hand during a heavy cycle.
i dont think its that good for pct clomid is probably better
that's not true, nolva is just as good IF NOT BETTER than clomid and without the side effects

use nolva for superdrol its cheaper than 6-oxo and better

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running nolva + my own LH herb mix, during superdrol PCT.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Take a read through DR. D's log in the DS forum from when he tested super, its got some great info in there...he comments on the the shutdown not being too hard..his PCT was light, if I remember his "boyz never left" then again he was only on a 3 week run of super
My boys never leave even after 8 weeks of 1-test. It doesn't mean you are not shut down. Nobody done bloodwork on HPTA just yet. But I hope you are right.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My boys never leave even after 8 weeks of 1-test. It doesn't mean you are not shut down. Nobody done bloodwork on HPTA just yet. But I hope you are right.
bro...dont say I hope you are right...just take the right PCT precautions...I haven't run super yet, so I cant comment on if it shuts down or not... I was posting what Dre. D one of the testers reported in his log...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm running 12 week cycle so i'll be doing pct alright;)

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going too be running just a 4 week superdrol cycle straight with nothing else, but I am going too take the proper precautions. I got nolva coming and I will be taking the proper liver protection as well. I am just not sure yet whether I should take the liver stuff during the cycle and after or just after. there is a contraversy on that i guess.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Infamous, I wouldnt use 6oxo as a PCT for any methylated ph (except possibly for low dose m4ohn). Unless you know how you recover on this compound, just do the usual pct.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Infamous, I wouldnt use 6oxo as a PCT for any methylated ph (except possibly for low dose m4ohn). Unless you know how you recover on this compound, just do the usual pct.
What does the methylation matters? There are strong and mild PS, besides the methyl attached.
For istance with m4ohn OR 1,4add you are more than fine with 6oxo alone for PCT.

a 1T/4AD combo needs Nolva, or Clomid and maybe something else at the same time like tribulus/avena.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
What's the recommended PCT for a 3 or 4 weeker of Superdrol only. Could i get away with using trib pct or 6-oxo rather than nolva. (I get weird sides from nolva) Or if there are any other pct compounds you guys would suggest please let me know.
If you cant stand the sides of both Nolva and Clomid, then u have to rely on 6oxo. I will ADD tribulus/avena sativa and stuff like that, not use in place of the 6oxo.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What does the methylation matters? There are strong and mild PS, besides the methyl attached.
For istance with m4ohn OR 1,4add you are more than fine with 6oxo alone for PCT.

a 1T/4AD combo needs Nolva, or Clomid and maybe something else at the same time like tribulus/avena.

I'm not sure if we can easily make the assumption that m4ohn, m14add doesn't suppress very much. The doses used were low and feedback sparse. Theres plenty of threads/posts discussing SERMS/AI for PCT.

Trib helps with hardons but doesn't work for PCT. Avena sativa will probably help for a while until the body adjusts. Basically both don't work to increase testosterone.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if we can easily make the assumption that m4ohn, m14add doesn't suppress very much. The doses used were low and feedback sparse.
I dont know about M1,4add, but m4ohn has proved to be very very low suppressive. Both myself some other users who used it at the proper doses (24-40mg) did not find it suppressive at all.
I ran it for almost 6 weeks and the PCT was a breeze. Look at my cycle log for what i'm doing now for PCT after 4 weeks of 1T/4AD/4OHT.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
you should always take liver protection supps. This should never have been a ?. As far as milk thistle goes it should be taken before,during, and after cycle. In other words for how cheap it is it should be taken all the time, just like vitamins and protien.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but its better to be safe than sorry.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my bad on the liver question. u live and learn and with people like you too keep me on the straight and narrow, I wont learn the hard way.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a jerk. I would just hate for someone to hurt themself when they could prevent some of the damage.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking milk thistle year 'round, and I just up my dose during/after an oral cycle.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ancillaries should be taken year-round, especially if running methyls. Buy in bulk--they're cheap.

RE: Superdrol PCT-->I ran it as a beta tester @ 30mg. per day for 3 weeks. I had no substantial sides, no nad shrinkage, and I recovered fine with 6OXO for PCT. Being that this is essentially a di-methylated DHT, it makes sense that shutdown would not be horrible.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Was 30mg the suggested dose for you or were you going that high for the testing?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was what Sledge wanted me to do. In retrospect, I think 20mg. would have been plenty.

OH, all my strenth and size gains have stuck like glue!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
OH, all my strenth and size gains have stuck like glue!
That is something I've been waiting to hear. Looked like it would provide very real and permenant gains so far, glad to see its working out like that.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the help guys. A lot of solid info on this board.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiousity Brodus what dosage did you run the 6-oxo and for how long.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Off subject, but nice avatar D. I don't know if you're a Giants fan, but next year looks like it might be a good year for the G-men. Now only if we can get some pitching.
Nah not really a giants fan, but Jason Schimdt is sure a special player. Bonds is decent too.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's not true, nolva is just as good IF NOT BETTER than clomid and without the side effects

use nolva for superdrol its cheaper than 6-oxo and better
"A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus, and thus by an increased release of gonodotropin, it stimulates the testosterone production in the testes, This does not result in a tremendouse but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however, is not sufficient to significantly increase the body's own testosterone production reduced by anabolic/androgenic steroids." (www.steroid.com)

"Clomid is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is supressed. In most cases Clomid can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10-14 days." (www.steroid.com)

Gelnihan, it is you who is incorrect!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick question, i recieved the nolva today, does it have too be refrigerated or how should it be stored and what is the shelf life?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus, and thus by an increased release of gonodotropin, it stimulates the testosterone production in the testes, This does not result in a tremendouse but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however, is not sufficient to significantly increase the body's own testosterone production reduced by anabolic/androgenic steroids." (www.steroid.com)

"Clomid is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is supressed. In most cases Clomid can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10-14 days." (www.steroid.com)

Interesting.

Seems to me that Bobo has held forth more than once on how nolva is superior to clomid on exactly this point (IIRC) - and he wasn't shy about it.

This thread is brilliant:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19136&page=1&pp=30

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Liver supps -balognia?

you should always take liver protection supps. This should never have been a ?. As far as milk thistle goes it should be taken before,during, and after cycle. In other words for how cheap it is it should be taken all the time, just like vitamins and protien.
My experience with Milk Thistle was my roomie having to go to the hospital for liver shutdown from taking milk thistle based liver suppliments.

Are there any peer reviewed journal articles on the efficacy of any liber supps? It seems to me people with liver cancer and such would be interested if so.

-phaeton

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
thats very interesting to me phaeton66 because i have Never Once heard of someone having a problem with milk thistle. I do know it is helpfull with the liver and its function. If you want to PROVE ME WRONG, PLEASE DO A SEARCH YOURSELF AND POST YOUR RESULTS (PROOF). I am not one to post bullshit for the sake of having post's. I have always done my best to help everyone that i can. If you really feel that i am spreading false info, then PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG! In the case of your roomie. why was he taking the milk thistle? I am sure he was taking something else that you may or may not have known about! Then to need to go to the hospital seems very odd! I am not calling you a liar with only your 2 posts but....

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was he takinh Milk Thistle for? Heavy drinking or something? Most people don't take Milk Thistle unless they're doing something to their liver.

Unless there was some very obscure allergic reaction, it is impossible your friend got "liver shut down" from milk thistle. Scientifically impossible.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

No he isn't. That information is just flat out wrong and very old.

ericnb_98

Awards
Good post

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
thats very interesting to me phaeton66 because i have Never Once heard of someone having a problem with milk thistle. I do know it is helpfull with the liver and its function. If you want to PROVE ME WRONG, PLEASE DO A SEARCH YOURSELF AND POST YOUR RESULTS (PROOF). I am not one to post bullshit for the sake of having post's. I have always done my best to help everyone that i can. If you really feel that i am spreading false info, then PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG! In the case of your roomie. why was he taking the milk thistle? I am sure he was taking something else that you may or may not have known about! Then to need to go to the hospital seems very odd! I am not calling you a liar with only your 2 posts but....
First off, my roomie was a chick. She didn't drink or smoke or do drugs, but she was pretty fat. I didn't ask her why she was taking the ****, but it pretty obviously didn't do her any good. I suspect a doctor told her she had elevated liver enzymes (which fat people often get for being fat), and she went off on her own and took some crap she bought in the hippy dippy health food store.

Anyway, whatever happened to her is just anecdote. The point is, I have thus far heard zero, nadda, NEIN evidence that anything you put in your body, let alone some herbal decoction made out of milk thistles, will "protect your liver." Thinking about what your liver does for about a nanosecond will pretty much demonstrate the extreme unlikelihood that eating something will make your liver "more protected" somehow. After all, a big part of the liver's job is to neutralize alkaloids and steroids (and poisons) you eat.

As for my "credibility" -I ain't here to squick your fragile little ego. Apparently that would be too easy to make for good sport anyway. I'm here to learn stuff. If you can't deal with a question or two about the garbage you're shoving down your cake hole, maybe you should have a big cup of shut the **** up or something.

-Phaeton

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUMP that **** Bobo. That info is rediculously wrong.
Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what sides Nolva has that Syr commented on not liking.

And I'd like to lay out there that ANYONE who is gonna hold up info from steroid.com's articles as gospel should very seriously consider researching it further.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW phaeton. 3 posts and running off at the mouth like that. I'm sure you'll be really welcome here. LOL!

Seriously, I'm under the impression that milk thistle will actually raise liver enzymes that digest such steroids, making them easier to digest, but also giving the appearance of hepatoxicity. Could this be how it could be misread to be negative?